How do i shave my ass?

How do i shave my ass?

Nair

my wife does it by holding a mirror with her feet.

I'll try that

that is a good way to get chemical burns on your anus.

Why don't you do it?

Fucking dumb.

Don't shave, a smooth ass is just as unattractive as a hairy one if you give it razor burn. Epilate instead.

Epilate or wax it. Epilating it is easiest

how shaved do you need your ass to be?

i use a "body hair trimmer" electric shaver with nice rounded edges on the blade tips so it reduces the likelyhood of grabbing and gnashing away at a fold of skin
it doesn't get hairs down all the way, maybe like 1 or 2mm remaining, but i don't like them down all the way because that makes them all in grown

i just squat down and trust the shaver not to rip my skin apart
it has once on my pubes though, that sucked

I'll trim first and then use an electric razor.

Why?

I use the same razor as to face

Light it on fire. Hairs burn away

Thats not true at all.
A hairy ass is disgusting

What's epilate?

What is google for 500

Industrial 1 ply toilet paper

When it comes to my Cornhole I pluck the hairs. Takes longer, but the result is soooo much smoother.

You've either all given up the pretense of not being gay or just gave up on finding pussy.

You just described Sup Forums

You're dumb. There are people around that have a little bit more hair than you. And some of them have an even stronger hairgrow. Maybe it's ok for you to shave every week, but i have to shave everyday. Same with my ass. If i don't shave my ass i grow i beard down there, and this beard eats shit. So i either shave, or i have to run around with a shit stained ass beard. I prefer shaving my ass every two days...

@OP: with a razor, in the shower.

No dude shaves their ass hair for anything other than sex. Unless you have some genetic condition that grows like a forest.

Not the whole ass, but the crack. Oh yes, sir, i do that.

Pics please

I recently shaved my asshole, and i have the most glorious sounding farts!

1 do it in the shower
2 squat down
3 shave east to west, not north to south
4 for simplicity's sake, do it at least once per week or before it has grown back too much
5 finish with some coconut oil to soothe any burn or cuts. You shouldn't have any if you are patient and done press too hard with the blade.