Tell me about yellow fever

I've been running through asian qts left and right these last several weeks. Lower my temperature with some bigotry

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah youre fucked now, once you've had yellow, you never mellow

Miscegenation

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

If you are lucky enough to pull em why would you stop?

God speed

i only go for asians 'cause they're the only women who go for me.

white bitches are uppity snobs. asian girls give me smiles and chit-chat.

>not wanting to fuck that chink until their ancestors climax

You don't have to breed them faggot.

I know one Asian girl who is pretty nice and might like me, I wish their faces were a bit more defined.
It does feel weird though that if I do go ahead I'll be a living meme.

You've been mindcontrolled, goyim

>asian qts

If you are just having sex it's not a meme. It's sex
If you marry one it might be a meme but by then hopefully you are old enough and enough of a man that you don't still care about memes or what anyone else thinks.

I like vagina

It's always the butt hurt guy who couldn't get a hot Asian with the picture of ugly Asians on standby. Kek

Hey koreaboo, we all know you english teachers get no play. Gtfo

I don't care that much what people think to be honest, it's just funny that's all that I'd be that guy in the memepictures posted sometimes.

Haha not representative of asians on american college campuses. There are either the super nerdy type, or the rich girl type. The hot ones are found in normal bars, the ugly ones congregate in karaoke bars or awkward asian house parties

My uni has tons of Asian qts but they're pretty foreign. How do I approach? I was going to ask about their phone cases and little trinkets they have because they love that stuff. I'm a tall white goy too so hopefully it will increase my chances

The simplest way is to say "Hi, are you from ____?" and then if you guessed correctly they will be like "Oh yeah how did you know" or they will correct you and you can say some dumb line like "Oh sorry I knew this beautiful girl from ____ who looked just like you" Then move quickly to another topic like their area of study. Be sure to compliment their hair after a bit of talking, they fucking love hair complements. If you can manage a few minutes of talking and they seem interested, make up an excuse to leave the conversation but finish by asking for their number. If they give you it, you can seal the deal pretty easily. Just don't text back fast, don't sound desperate, flirt, but don't ask for sex. The goal is to get invited to their place or invite them to your place.

I had a super nerdy rich Chinese girl as my lab partner in physics. It was pretty neat because she was smart as hell and we sat together every day. At first I thought she didn't really understand English that well but she turned out to just be really quiet and actually very fluent in English. Her family was also millionaires and she was paying for college out of pocket.
We actually hung out outside of class a decent amount, mainly to cross reference our labwork and help each other with homework and whatnot, but also went to a handful of those "Coffee Party" hangout things, idk what they were called. People went to a predetermined dorm lobby/mess hall from like 7-12 and BSed with each other and drank coffee while some random live band was playing.
Looking back on it I'm 99% sure she was into me and if I wasn't an absolute retard at picking up on romantic social cues I would now have a rich Chinese qt gf/wife.
fugg

>korean girl with the body of a jiggly, phat black girl, dresses like a white yuppie, has a sense of humor like a Jew and the sex drive of French/Nordic
I know a girl like this.
And I was friendzoned.

Oh wow, non-autistic advice on girls on Sup Forums. I am fucking amazed.

Slightly autistic. The "Hi, are you from ____?" would be the equivalent of every foreigner asking if you're from New York or Houston. That stuff only works if you're knowledgeable of their culture and geography.