Tfw no 9 inch dick

>tfw no 9 inch dick

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.bitballoon.com/full
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
psycnet.apa.org/journals/men/7/3/129/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd would rather have girth than length

Interesting troll gif, there was actually a study done on this where they hooked up their random sample to an MRI and measured sexual stimulation

within a varying range the mean of the distribution for maximum pleasurable stimulation fell between 6.4 inches in length, and 4.8 inches in girth (basically a slightly above average penis)

anyways, keep baiting faggot 4/10 for getting me to write a legitimate response

Lies, a nine incher will rip you apart and be painful af, microdicks are the ideal because guys who have them are usually more up for giving a woman the clit succ, which is the best.

slightly above average? that's around the 90th percentile, as in out of 100 men, 90 of them are smaller than that, with the mean being below 5.5

actually, higher.

6.48"=95.41% In a room of 1000 guys, 46 would be bigger than you.

so a 5.5 inch dick can pleasure chicks?

sorry 6.4 even then 94.27%

up all night on drugs

oh and fyi, legit 9 inches is VERY rare.

9 inches or larger is 1 in 5,000,000

I have a 10cm dick (4 whole inches) and a laughable girth (which I suspect being less than 2 inches). I feel like crying all the time just by remember this
>tfw 18

They'll need to fake an orgasm but they'll get wet for sure.

True, but micropenis usually correlates with increased income and money is what really gets the bitches wet.

you really think it's the case that over half of all men have a penis so small they can't pleasure a women with it?

My dick is 7 inches and I have literally never been told I was small or that I could not pleasure a women. 10/10 Bait.

11 incher reporting in. Im also 6'5" and make 200k a year. You mad?

>7 inches
I'll bet you have a real good eye for estimating lengths

When you die, will your relatives demand a coffin with enough space to keep all this length and wealth? I bet you will find a good use of it when in an improbable afterlife.

>consider killing yourself with

tfw my pussy game puts everyone to shame regardless of my 6' dong

worried about your dick size when you're likely socially retarded and have no idea what it is to be almost universally loved among women (the gays love me too) who are almost always comfortable around you.

don't just be a good cock. be the whole fucking package.

11 incher xDDDDD
lul these threads are more and more funny

Female here. Had sex with smaller (14cm) but also big dicks (22cm). Honestly, both kind of felt the same. I could not feel wether a dick is small or big when I get fucked. However, the big one hurt me a bit more and it wasn't as hard as the smaller one. The small one got really hard as stone and it was fun to play with it in my mouth. So personally, I prefer the 14cm one.

Size doesn't matter if you have a shrimp dick just learn how to use it foreplay is important have fun getting rejected because girls are scared of your 18 inch gorilla dong you fucking ape

anyone with a brain would see this is bullshit.
I have a decently thick 7.5 incher and i've hurt 2 out of the 3 i've been with.

a lot of girls literally cant handle more than 8 inches without bleeding and being in a lot of pain.

send pls all these fake pics how blacks stealin our girls :D lets go again faggots

lmao literally nothing in this image is anywhere near true. You gotta up your troll game.

>micro dick detected

Gorrillas have small dicks tho

Niggers tongue my anus. :^)

14 cm is no micro dick :(

You ignorant fuck. Among all primates the human has the biggest penis size. Stop spreading lies

I have a 9 inch cock and it is the smallest in the locker room. How can I grow?

What about the duck?

I think I'm good. Lol

2km (1.24Miles for your Amerifucks) dick reporting in. I make $200,000,000 daily and have had sex with over 9000 women.

Stay mad u fuk boiiz and get on my level.

stolen pic, nice try faggot

When did the duck become a primate, mate?

>mfw my own dick pic is a stolen pic
thx for the compliment i guess

last year afaik

5.8 long x 6 around

I wonder if the data collected was from men lying to women about dick size so the numbers are skewed, I mean just how many guys actually have over 8 inches of dick?

I was gonna ask why you couldnt grip right around but then realized that I cant do it either so nevermind

Ducks identifying as primates do not count.

nice time stamp

I'm ok with this.

thats a good thing, user.

Everyone does. 9 incher reporting in.

your balls are very small. 2/10 would not bang

I'm not whipping my dick out and writing a timestamp out on a piece of paper, but heres the same angle I took it at. With the same fucking leopard print blanket on the left.
If you need more proof than that you need to actually kys lol

same here, man i hate watching the sun come up. Fuck it, no work tomorrow

yea I got 2 dicks, one 8 inch for daily fucking (gf/your gf etc) and then 9,5 for whores

I dunno, I think they're pretty average.

>I'd would
>I would would

Your knowledge concerning basic grammar's small.

this image was made by a woman with a fucking cavernous vag, complete with stalactites.

they are very small. and you cannot get an erection.

>implying women can ever be satisfied

You can piss pure gold and women will still fin something to complain about

>Your knowledge concerning basic grammar's small.
>grammar's small.

l2apostrophe

Oh it's you, my biggest fan! Hey, how have you been? :D

>How about you learn how to correctly fucking reply to somebody specifically.
Illiterate swine

calcsd.bitballoon.com/full

it's based only on penis size data where it was measured by researchers, not self reported.

1 in 10,000 have 8" or larger

Tfw.

Pic related.

thats weird because here on Sup Forums every 2nd guy have 8+ dick, what a coincidence

>trailer trash detected

Femanon here and no i won't post my tits, i know a lot of people who browse Sup Forums

First of all, there is no "ideal size" because just as there are different cock sizes, so are there different vagina sizes and even then there is the matter of preference. Some girls really enjoy being stretched out and for others it hurts like hell

I've slept with 12 different guys and this is my perspective: (i'm 170cm, 65kg, normal build) A big dick can be really good if i'm really wet and ready for it. Girth matters more here, as it gives a deep massaging sensation that smaller dicks can't really give. That being said that "massage" usually makes me a bit sore afterwards. My ex had a 18cm+ dick and while it was great when we had time, it was also frustrating when we had little time

There was one guy though who i always had a crush on who i slept with and i swear his dick must have been 25cm or something. Even though i really wanted him and trying to take that huge thing really turned me on, it was really not that pleasant. I'll admit i came really, really hard in the end, but before that it was just a weird sensation of pain and pleasure and i could not walk proper for like two days.

My current BF has about 16cm, but curved upwards and its great because it hits my g-spot perfectly and he usually makes me cum super hard on penetration alone.

The worst i've had was one guy i slept with between my ex and current BF. He had what seriously was shaped like a marker, ie long and thin and it just felt really weird.

Ideal penis size for women is ZERO!!!
I like my women without dicks.

they don't understand you're not supposed to measure from your asshole

I really wish you idiots would stop making gullible teenyboppers feel insecure about their junk. For the record, average penis size in North America is 5.18 inches, and even at that it's ridiculously oversized. Gorillas with a mass of over 400 pounds typically have an erect penis of between one and two inches, for example. The human penis is massively larger than anything required for reproduction. And since more than 80% of vaginal nerve endings are within two inches of the labia, as long as your dick is two inches or longer you can easily satisfy any woman.

But then, when have science, facts, or common sense ever mattered on Sup Forums.

uncuck your units

you are a whore for sure

>This thread again
According to this study:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
> Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners.
Which is larger than average, but not by a huge amount.

This suffers from small sample size, so I supplemented that by looking at the best selling dildos on amazon.com, the average of the top selling 13 is:
>6.3"x7.8"
However there are two clear outliers here, removing those gives:
>6.0"x4.8"
Which is more or less average, if you wanted to be more precise you'd produce an average weighted by popularity. Now this might be informal, but it concords pretty well with the previous study. If we couple this with the fact that about 85% of women are satisfied with the size of their partners, but only 50% of men are (source: psycnet.apa.org/journals/men/7/3/129/), I've come to believe that:
>Big dicks are a niche female fetish
>Big dicks are a male fetish

>7-9 inches
>can't go completely balls deep
>5 and a half inches-6 inches = master race

Most women have lose vaginas. thats the problem.

>Implies 7-9" cant go balls deep
I exist to defy you
And I will do it again

17yo virgin detected

>>How about you learn how to correctly fucking reply to somebody specifically.

>correctly fucking reply
Putting a verb between two adverbs; Class act here, boys.

class is for men

"Fucking" in that context isn't a verb, it's an expletive gerund. Lrn 2 grammar, scrub.

Learn to end your sentences with a period.

Gee willickers, why dont you go have a night out with the men, gatekeeping faggot.

suck my 12 inch dick

>expletive gerund
Adding nonexistant qualifers because...?
A gerund is a gerund.

You suck my also-imaginary 12 inch dick.

15 incher reporting in. You mad?

thanks for the perspective

9 inches is way too big for me. I can only go a max of 7 if I try hard enough.
The fact that I'm short may play a part

>guaranteed responses: the thread

A man made that image.
What a fucking faggot.

trips checked
I think he did that as a typo, but you are correct.

yes v good

>nonexistant
Your Dunning-Kruger is showing, dear. Time to stop digging.

mines 7 and ex gf complained it hurt to go all the way in cause it kept smashing her cervix

Tru

I know every woman has a different and unique vagina.
And tbh, for me personally, more than 7" is painful... But I'm also very very petite and so is my vajooter.
I mean, getting repeatedly jabbed in the cervix can fucking hurt.
A thick 6-ish inches is perfect for me.
The gspot is a bundle of nerves located about 1-3 inches deep on the anterior vaginal wall... The texture here is slightly less smooth than the rest of the vagina and you can feel it swell very noticeably when a woman is aroused.
Most of the pleasure nerves inside the vagina are located in the gspot. There are some deeper inside, but not nearly as many as in the gspot and vestibule, which is located at the vaginal entrance.
My point is...
As long as the gspot is being stimulated, I'm happy.

pics or it didn't happen

are you the guy who put his flesh light on a blender motor and tried to fuck it?

bull
shit