What would you boys do to get with me? :)

what would you boys do to get with me? :)

Eat a klondike bar

Stab someone with your chin.

I just ate a grape

cheese pizza

about 10-15 years i imagine.

Cum on forehead.

Fuck all cause ya just another dumb bitch.

nothing

wouldn't even try.

Make you wash my car

please dont be rude :(

wear less makeup. get your tits out and post a vocaroo pretending that you're being bent over a full bathtub and gang raped from behind while your head is being held underwater. then cry. and say thankyou. then we'll talk.

Tase you.

I am now convinced you are a dude

ITS A TRAP!

" dont be rude "
Goes to /b

Realistically, not much.

I'd look for signs of interest, and then if you seemed interested in me we'd go get lunch or something. After a few drinks we go back to my place, ofcourse you took little convincing, and within an hour You're sucking my cock. I only had to reassure you once.

I don't have to do much because you're put here looking for dick anyway. Guys like me pick up on that and will bag you, use you and be on to the next one in a heartbeat. I don't think you mind.

Also, I'd throw a lot of indirect insults your way. Make a rude remark about someone wearing the same style of dress, little things like that. Why? Idk, sometimes I feel that it helps, other times I just love to see the light in your eye dim a little.

oh ffs.
abandon thread. why these putrid fucks think it's ok to do this revolting shit is beyond me.

Show boobs first

please stop :(

then stop pretending to be a fucking girl. you are not and will never be. disgusting.