Loli threads! Wow ! Child Rape! What a great fucking idea? Why didn't I think about this before...

Loli threads! Wow ! Child Rape! What a great fucking idea? Why didn't I think about this before? Apparently raping kids is easy AND it feels good! Let's all do it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

What do you mean by this?

I've been molesting kids all week long because of loli threads! They make it look so easy, and it iS!

Faggot.

I did that to my sister when she was 5. So easy. It made me feel like a real man with a not tiny penis.!

Samefag.

Kys.

Welcome aboard, Sup Forumsrother!

I have no idea why people are picking on me, the op! I Love to masurbate to my neighbor's 10 year old kids! I even showed the girl my penis!

4 cHAN SHOWED ME how to DO it

You're supposed to stick to 2d nigger.

I'm happy for you OP, do whatever you need to do to achieve happiness.

But I routinely go to public restrooms and show my penis to little boys. 4 Chan's Loli threads made it possible! Boy is it easy, too. You should do it too!

That's shota not loli.
Lurk more fag.

I lurk all the time. At Verdugo park in Glendale, CA. In the public restroom. waiting for kids, because 4 CHAN!! LOLI THREADS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS

You made me horny for kids, and now I rape them. One after the next. Like toilet paper.

> Sup Forums ShoWEd mE HoW To Do IT
Grow the fuck up and make your own decisions.

>what is hide thread feature

I decided to fuck little kids. 4 Chan showed me that it was totally easy. Those loli threads are a how to.

If you want to feel really, really good, go fuck kids too! Its fucking simple. So fucking easy to rape them.

Abandoning thread.
OP is a 13yo faggot.
I hope your family slowly burns in a housefire.

lil girl snatch pics. I stole em from the FBI!

lolita

I bet it's easy to rape you too fuccboi

Hey dipshit, get a VPN next time you pick a fight with /b

square up? i'll beat up a pedophile like you easy peasy

>737709241
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

nice try you little piece of shit...

panic harder faggot

nigga what
i just want to fight tbh

>240.42.126.145
How the fuck can you get IP?

You know i really did feel shame before, but you are making me feel a lot better about enjoying loli, thanks.
T. Goodguyanon Mcbadtroll

>inspect element

Kden

ah you got me man. rest in piece

everytime you post a comment, it sends the data from your computer, to your modem/router, then to the server you're using, through this i can backtrace your IP and find out where your punkass is hiding :D Didn't think i had to explain it to you.

Holy shit that'd be badass if it were true.

so give my ip address.
>240.42.126.145
is offline

source plz

Stealing isn't badass.
Stealing is for niggers.