Small dick traps and shemale

small dick traps and shemale

Does anyone have that picture of the trap with the giant pair of nuts?

Disgusting

Is someone holding a gun to your head to click on the thread? If anything you can just leave

bump

R
Sauce?

oh shit i hate fking shemales but this o.o wtf its so hot.. but the dick ...

Why the fuck did this guy get trucknuts surgically attached to him?

Why did you enter the thread if you hate them? Do you hate yourself, and want to make yourself suffer?

Impressive aren't they? I was baffled when I saw them the first time too

Sauce?

I like her blouse.

All "males" with small (feminine) penises should transition.

what qualifies as small?

Yeah man! Very Impressive

disgusting faggots

Any of the sizes from this thread

Under 8" is small. And after hormones, you cant tell between what was once 4", and what was once 7".

Damn if I know. It's like a train wreck, you can't look away.
I don't remember.
Jesus, /b has turned into a gigantic group of size-queen faggots. Try anything under 5 is small. 5-6.5 is average.

What do I do with a 4"? (Not bone pressed.)

People still fuck every day with little dicks. Some people like the smaller ones, just like some people like the bigger ones. That's the wonder of the internet, it brings people of similar wants and tastes together.

Ask any reasonable faggot. Cock is cock is cock is cock. Big ones are nice to look at and handle but gag the fuck out of you if you aren't great at head and can hurt like a motherfucker if you're not used to it. Maybe I don't want my colon blown out every day, and I can be a BJ pro.

But that's just my faggy opinion.

>But that's just my faggy opinion.

What about for non-gays?

Find guys girls & t-girls on cam live and free at
user.to(slash)PvavNi

beni my love

Well, how about this, it sounds pretty sage (not the Sup Forums kind of sage) and I squirreled it away in my brain because I like things that sound reasonable. Maybe it just makes me feel better.

Dick size matters more than you'd like, but not as much as you think.

I'm 5 1/2 inches on a good day. Just under 5 inches girth. I've fucked chicks, traps and dudes. I've made plenty of chicks cum with vaginal. I've rubbed dudes/traps in the prostate and made their legs buckle. I know 4 is a bit shorter, but you probably have a little extra dick under your fat pad that you can utilize. It's usable, and I'd bet it can feel good to someone. Maybe not for everyone, and I'd imagine you'd deal with some outright rejection. But rejection is part of any dude's sex (romantic) life. Learn to deal with rejection and get out there and get some ass.

Why is there a car battery plugged into the wall

I would love to fill Jessicas sweet pink asshole with cum, she is such cock tease

ITT: pedophiles

Fucking 10/10 posts bro
No homo

ITT: summerfags