So President Trump tweets a funny CNN smackdown video and now they are claiming that this was a call to the alt-right...

So President Trump tweets a funny CNN smackdown video and now they are claiming that this was a call to the alt-right to inflict violence on journalists...

topKek

They already made that bed, when Griffin posed with a Trump head, and these same reporters applauded the assassination play in the park. It is lefties who are the violent ones, and CNN and other liberal media wants to have it both ways. Applaud artful acts of violence on a sitting president, while calling an artful video made in jest, a call for violence. They've lost their minds.

The media is too dumb to realize that President Trump knew that this is exactly the reaction he'd get when he tweeted that video. He is playing them like a fiddle, and they are too dumb to realize this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-version-in-twin-cities/427990033/
youtube.com/watch?v=_SYiFEkzwsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up and go suck his dock already

Yeah sort of, there's a lot more going on. Globalists are trying to push division in our nation so China can claim more of the Southeastern Pacific in South China Sea, they're not placing restrictions on North Korea, were at the point we're if they don't support us we are going to possibly have another proxy war in North Korea, but Trump knows our country is to divided for an outstanding war. So we are talking about a systematic take over and castration of North Korean leaders, what will happen is basically another west or east Germany.

>his dock

>suck his dock
Arrr matey

She got fired. When you fire someone for doing something, it generally means you don't agree with it.

They called the play in the park "a masterpiece".

It's the media dude, remember bird flu and swine flu?

this! drumpf should also be fired for this tweet.

of course they will spin it to fit a narrative, that's what the media does. The 24 hour smear campaign they run against the president seems to be getting to him. He really shouldn't be posting dumb memes on social media like a middle schooler.

Post a dock of his that didnt go bankrupt.
> protip: you cant

When you elect a meme, don't be so surprised when his only accomplishments are more memes.

Only that's not what's happening at all. He's laughing at them, and it's like throwing a piece of meat to a pack of wolves. They're so deeply into their hate for him, that they don't even notice how badly their being played by him.

You give dirty donnie way too much credit

They had an all-black version when Obama was in office. Suck it up buttercup.

It's too hard not to care when you're an egotistical man child

*they're

ok, I know that this is a stormfag thread, but maybe someone will read my post and give me a straight answer.

do trump supporters not see a difference between the actions of an elected official and the actions of a private citizen? if so, why?

Right. If that were even close to being true, it would have caused so much "muh racism" liberal outrage, that the people involved would be in prison.

I feel like all of the posts in this thread except mine are a samefag shilling. So, yeah l o l.

If Trump rescued a lost puppy, CNN would write an article about how "Trump Supports Cat Genocide".

No matter WHAT he does or says, the left will try to spin the ball to make him look bad, which is why no one believes anything the left media says anymore. The have literally burned down all their credibility to try to directly influence politics, and failed. The left runs nothing now, and will continue to be irrelevant until they wake the fuck up to reality and actually offer some good opposing IDEAS, not just opposing EMOTIONS.

Whataboutism has become a hallmark of retards like you.

Trumps retardism doesn't discount the retardism of the left, and vice versa. The only difference is the left is actually violent about their autism.

/thread

Post a protip that hasn't worked against Trump
>protip: you can't

Because it's easier not to. Seriously speaking, they know there's a difference. But admitting it would make them "wrong" and they can't do that.

m.startribune.com/trump-themed-julius-caesar-is-talk-of-theater-world-unlike-2012-obama-version-in-twin-cities/427990033/
Faggot

>guise that never happened to obama

>The only difference is the left is actually violent

* Gabby Giffords shooting
* Oregon Train Stabbing
* Violent Tea Party Protests

Uh huh....

u wot m8?

>fake news af

I dunno, that's literally what Republicans did for 8 years and look how well that worked out for them.

Q-quads

>The left runs nothing now, and will continue to be irrelevant until they wake the fuck up to reality and actually offer some good opposing IDEAS, not just opposing EMOTIONS.
Just like the reps replacement of obamacare, kek

>spin it to fit a narrative

What spin? All they have to do is report what he says and what he does without embellishment. He just keeps smearing himself.

Substitute Obamas name in there and you could say the same about Fox/Breibutt over the last 8 years. .
Substitute GW Bush's name and you have CNN over the 8 years before that.
This isn't new. Stop crying, little bitch.

>* Gabby Giffords shooting
A Registered Democrat.

>* Oregon Train Stabbing
A Bernie supporter. Hates Trump. Refer to his Facebook.

>* Violent Tea Party Protests
Things that never happened... [citation needed]

>DERP

When's the last time a republican mob trashed a city for not getting their way?

I'll wait

I can understand why he did and I'm not siding with liberals but you've got to ask why the head of a world superpower is engaging in petty behavior with those vultures

Let me know what alternate reality you're living in and the current logic system you are supporting so I can try to find a coloring book to explain it all to you, kid.

Lazy

Why would I be crying? Your mom is giving me a blowjob. She'll kiss you after

>>* Oregon Train Stabbing
>A Bernie supporter. Hates Trump. Refer to his Facebook.
wrong. He switched over to trump before going nutso.

Check it
youtube.com/watch?v=_SYiFEkzwsg

honestly, I am not from America and the only reason I know anything about this Trump stuff is because of threads like this one. I do not really care, since American politics do not really affect me, but the way a lot of the trump supporters make arguments is a little weird. but, I have been here long enough to know what TRUMP GENERAL is and that the majority of these threads are an effort by Sup Forums to keep influence.

thanks for your answer, but I would prefer someone who actually supports trump to offer their take.

>everything i disagree with is fake news

you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass faggot.

Except he got thrown out of a trump rally by supporters, and continued posting lib shit on fb

I'm not sure about him playing the media like a fiddle but I think he expected this kind of reaction. Honestly he should know by now what ever he does the left will bitch and bitch, it's obvious he quit trying to keep them happy. Anyways, the left is notorious for violence. They have destroyed how many cities with riots, fire, and looting (as always). It's fucked. When I get bored and have a thirst for violence I watch MMA or video clips of "peaceful" protests in Ferguson. Never forget black monday, it was the monday before black friday. Niggers gonna nig

Not quite. He was pissed at Hillary for cheating Sanders, so he was anti-Hillary, not pro-Trump.

Keep spinning though faggot.

please respond to

When people not from your neighborhood own everything in it, fuck em, push me too far and I'll burn that shot down too. Poverty, lack of jobs, lack of education, crime, shitty police, the list goes on.

>they should just pull themselves up by the bootstraps
Says the fag sitting in a gated community with nothing to worry about.

And no, you should not feel guilty about affluence. But you aren't entitled to be a grinning ignoramus either.

you are too retarded to understand the difference. this comes from having a lower IQ which most trump supporters seem to have.

>this is how trumpettes argue

The fact that trump was involved in "professional" wrestling at all is just embarrassing. Just one step closer to Idiocracy

please respond to

>muh memes make it real

by claiming hes signalling to his boogeyman army of alt right followers to commit violence against CNN "journalists" if you can even call them that. All they do is pump out emotionally driven propaganda for people who are already set in their opinions to agree with

Except nobody remembers this. Nobody saw it. The few people involved were ignored by media, and were probably posting these pictures themselves to get attention.

Stay delusional

He has been involved for decades, since they use some of his places to have their shows.

>A Shakespeare play is the same as a pro wrestling act.

Trumpfags equate the two

No, just no. Maybe if you have a pea sized brain and can't remember...wait thats most trumptards

and the mongs that love wrestling are the same mongs that elected him

sad

>claiming hes signalling to his boogeyman army of alt right followers
>spin

b...but user, Bannon is his key advisor. you cant pretend that he doesn't have a connection to the alt-right and he doesn't attempt to dog whistle when he has a key propaganda man from the alt-right as a close advisor and who himself has said he openly engages in dog whistling.

>muh Mandela effect

wtf are you talking about. these were going on all over the country. they were burning stuff and wanting to get rid of all taxes, and calling obama the n-word, and even spat on members of the black congressional caucus.

Remember when we had a president who didn't post maymays?

I kek'd a little

They're not stupid. Leftist news sources have a political narrative that they have to feed their viewership to keep them in the DNC's thought bubble.

It's like what Fox and friends does to conservatives, except Fox and other conservative media is frighteningly more efficient at it. It honestly makes me sick inside.

But what the fuck do I know, people are eating this shit up happily. I don't understand how they don't see what's happening to them.

you make the mistake of thinking those that voted with him agree with everything he does. i think he's a pig. but, i don't want a president that i can hang out with. i don't want one that shamelessly attempts to relate to me over and over again to strengthen his party. the president of the united states is a fucking elite in charge of a lot of shit. doesn't matter if it's obma, clinton, bush, or trump. i want someone t o just get in the office, and leave me the fuck alone, and make sure the rest of the world doesn't negatively affect us. period.

whether or not donald trump can do that, i honestly don't know. fucking hillary sure wouldn't. that fucking cunt would be buying even more votes on my dime. i'm tired of that shit. so i elected a complete fucking asshole to wreck washington and disrupt all the bullshit that happens that that isn't just leaving me the fuck alone.

pic related.
nobody loves trump. but he's doing exactly what we all wanted him to. you stupid ass lefites just don't get it. we didn't elect him to make us all happy. we elected him to piss you right the fuck off. and he's got a 100% success rate for that.

kek'd

Yeah, small handful of protestors, protesting peacefully VS Antifa protests being large and violent.

I'm glad you can admit your entire purpose was to make people upset as opposed to govern.

>small handful
tea party protests happened all over the place and were by no means small.

>protesting peacefully
selective memory much?

Well said, the only thing I don't agree with is fox did it too, not on this level though, fuck. I've really gotten burnt out on news in general. Both sides are guilty of twisting things around. I feel the left has been really laying it on thick though. They have been emotional about it, like a pissy teenager. Anyways, I've been burnt out from reading both the left and right's renditions of what's going on then trying to assemble the pieces. That's not what the intent of the news, that's not why I read the news. This has been going on for some time now but it has gotten out of hand. The media plays a huge factor in dividing this nation.

you sound scared

Cry more, conservatard

At least Obama and Bush never stooped to the same intellectual level as trolls.

But that's where Trump fucking lives.

Depends what you mean by "alt right" which is a term so overused and broad it really has no meaning. You get that term being self applied by controlled op clowns like Richard Spencer

because that's what Fox news told you eh? There were plenty of violent protests after Obama's election.

>Cry more, conservatard

Except you also managed to fuck over not only the leftists, but everyone in the middle and most of your own people, too.

>The media is too dumb to realize that President Trump knew that this is exactly the reaction he'd get when he tweeted that video. He is playing them like a fiddle, and they are too dumb to realize this.
You'd think the President would have more important things to do than troll MSM, like passing health care, or tax reform, or building that wall he's always talking about but nooo gotta send out that sweet tweet about FraudNewsCNN cause that's what RealAmerica cares about. Not jobs or infrastructure or taxes.

alt-right = trump voters

I am, there is no telling how many Antifa fags are carrying around bikelocks. Absolute scum of the earth.

>filename
dammit now I have coffee in my nose

>like passing health care, or tax reform, or building that wall

Congress has to do those things. He can only pass executive orders (and has), but those bigger things take a bill getting through congress before he can sign them. That's how it works.

White people don't riot like black people, sorry fellers

I thought your guns made you feel safe.

so.....you agree with my post? you acknowledge that you can't call it "spin" if its really going on? is your only contention my definition of "alt-right?" in which case, I would say its the same as Bannon's since he is the one trying to fuel it.

and, they call themselves the alt-right. saying the word is "overused" is like saying the word "democrat" or "republican" is overused. its the accepted term to describe the people who hold those political beliefs.

>making excuses for shitty president doing a shitty job, and not keeping a single promise

kek

Congress is controlled (both houses) by Republicans, with a Republican President.

There's no reason why bills should not be signed, sealed, and delivered at this point.

The media divides this nation on purpose, so people won't become educated and realize how we're getting fucked by the system and fix it.

As long as people like the idiots in this thread buy into this fake liberals vs conservatives bullshit instead of working towards the common objective good we're going to keep getting railed until prolapse.

are you mad snowflake? did he shit all over your accomplishments that you were handed over the last 8 years without working for at all?

yep. i elected him to fuck you, in the ass, specifically. because i'm tired of paying for your mistakes in life.

i was already fucked over by obamacare, welfare, free phones, and all the other shit i wasn't poor enough to wualify for, but still had to pay for. so it makes no difference to me.