All right Sup Forums, here's the truth

All right Sup Forums, here's the truth.

The GOP's Better Care Act will repeal Medicaid expansion for the working poor, converted nearly a trillion dollars into tax cuts solely for the wealthy.

Dr. Ben Danielson, senior medical director at the Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic in Seattle, said it best: “I have to congratulate the millionaires on the incredible gift they are about to get. I always wondered what you get for the person who already has everything. Now I know; it’s cutting benefits to young children, poor families, the infirm, and the elderly.”

Let's call it what it is, the Better Care for Millionaires Act.

I'm at a loss for whose face enrages me more, this turtle-headed mother fucker or Ted Cruz.

Good

You better hope you don't get sick.

If you get cancer, you will need medicaid.

If a loved one gets sick and loses their healthcare, you'll be responsible for taking care of them and paying their medical bills.
When you run out of money, then you get to watch them die.
Then you'll need money for the funeral.

Have fun with that.

How is this good?

It is the worst possible imaginble optics in a bill lmao.. It's actually kind of funny that the republican party has backed themselves into being the affordable healthcare party by all the things they have said about Obamacare the last 6 years -- Cant afford it -- premiums too high-- etc ... then he tries to ram through a bill that instead of doing anything they complained about...takes healthcare away from 22 million people and makes it worse for everyone who still has it... And I still to this day hear republians going on TV using the same talking points that make no sense in the context of the bill they are passing

which btw, the democrats are hardly even holding his feet to the fire on it.

When they were passing obamacare to GIVE CARE to people republicans were all on message raving about death panels and all sorts of shit...

Republicans are going to decimate care for all of these people and democrats on TV are talking about it in clinical real terms instead of the dirty way republicans handled ACA passage .. largely on different messages. Democrats need to get their shit together like republicans do with their fake news machine

>into tax cuts solely for the wealthy.

This is how I can tell you're an idiot. You're regurgitating a talking point. How about doing your own research instead of relying on political pundits for information?

think you are the one who doesnt know what they are talking about

3.7% tax on capital gains that only effects people making over 200k is the major tax cut that is in there

He's not wrong though.

You're the one who is wrong here friendo

but not really.

Do my own research and then present it to you so you can tell me the sources I cite are all affiliated with the Cyborg Reptillo-Jew conspiracy, even if I find an InfoWars article to back me up? Why waste that kind of time when I know what kind of frustration I'm going to run into anyway?

it'll be interesting to see that turn when the underclass realize they're financially unable to save the lives of their dying family members, but can still afford a high power assault rifle and a couple hundred rounds.

i see a lot more teleconferenced political appearances and dead cops on the horizon. fucked up shit.

Sad thing about this is it's both sides.

Obama trolled hard with Obamacare. "I'll make sure we also have universal healthcare so that no one is at the mercy of these shitty insurance companies." Then the fix was "I'll just make everyone buy insurance from these same shitty companies, and still let those insurance companies mostly do whatever the fuck they please. Haha, enjoy."

So the Republicans object, not because it leaves the insurance companies to continue raping everyone, which is the core issue, but because it's the other side's thing. So they say, "Don't worry, we'll fix this for you." What do we get? "Here's a lot of the same thing but we cut the only decent parts that protect anyone like the pre-existing conditions rule (we'll leave that up to each state, we trust them) and now they can inflate prices for sick and old people more than before. Because fuck you."

The real problem is the insurance companies and how they've attached themselves like parasites into the healthcare system. They were originally meant to just protect against catastrophic shit, not be a part of every aspect of seeing a doctor. They are the direct cause for health care costs being so high. The only thing that will ever fix this is either eliminating them and finding another way, or chopping them off at the knees and returning them to what they were meant to be.

Dude you aren't supposed to have well thought out arguments on Sup Forums. You didn't even mention jews, liberals, or "alternative news" sites. This post is like a unicorn. Get ready for a flood of calling you a guy that wants his wife/gf fucked by black guys.

>converted nearly a trillion dollars into tax cuts solely for the wealthy.
Because the wealthy are literally the only ones who pay any taxes anymore. It's not possible to cut taxes for people who pay no taxes.

>The real problem is the insurance companies and how they've attached themselves like parasites into the healthcare system. They were originally meant to just protect against catastrophic shit, not be a part of every aspect of seeing a doctor
He's right you know.

If you're upper middle class and younger, Trump's plan is better. I voted for Hillbot and did what I could to stop Trump, like Donating money to her campaign ($400). It Didn't work. I'm not bitching about a plan that's going to benefit me.

People in Kentucky and West Virginia overwhelmingly voted for Trump, despite being very reliant on Obamacare. Especially with the rural white poverty and opioid addiction.

I'm torn on this issue. On one hand I believe in the free market and private companies are doing some innovative stuff with medication, as well as medical technology and treatment.

But insurance companies are a for profit industry. They don't do anything and their sole purpose is for profit.

cheer up OP, this healthcare bill will kill over 200K trump voters in the next few years

That's almost 4 times the amount of casualties suffered by the US in the Vietnam war

the GOP does ISIS job better than ISIS, they really know how to kill americans better than anyone else

Because poor people will die and the world will be a better place.

I'm a neoliberal and agree. Trump voters have high instances of being from an area with smoking, alcoholism, drug usage and suicide.

It's a win win.

I think private companies for innovation is fine. The insurance companies, as they exist now, provide no benefit to anyone but themselves. They don't make anything or improve anything. Thus, to me, they don't belong in a debate over the free market because they just exist as self-inserted profit takers, nothing more.

>will repeal Medicaid expansion
>cut benefits
slowing the expansion is not a cut. they are adding more money every year still.

>slowing the expansion is not a cut.
...and a tax break isn't a handout
...and if I fuck you in the ass you're still a virgin
...and if balls don't touch, it's not really gay