Sup Sup Forums, am a lukewarm christian. AMA

Sup Sup Forums, am a lukewarm christian. AMA.

should we clap or something?

r34 of hte one on the right.

I dunno dude, may you could ask me thing related about the holy bible or ask me a hint about how you could stop to jack off with traps.

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart"
-Mattew 5:28

>stop to jack off with traps
you silly fool,you

moar.
that's a great stupid face.

why the fuck I would want to stop jacking off to traps?

I don't spend evenings signalling and proclaiming to friends and strangers on the internet about my beliefs so what makes christians different? Do you feel you're special or important?
Is your religion just that awesome that we all need to hear about it?

or maybe are you just a self obsessed proselytiser?

Does God know everything?

this is a good point

I dunno dude If I should keep posting this stuff, I don't want be stumbling block to you

Ja.

How do you deal with Epicurus' trilemma?
>If God is unable to prevent evil, then he is not omnipotent
>If God is not willing to prevent evil, then he is not benevolent
>If God is both willing and able to prevent evil, then why does evil exist?

inb4, Satan (God should be more powerful than an angel he created), Free will (if God cannot see what we are going to do he is not all knowing or all powerful and if he does know then it is decided and we have no free will)

what branch/church/sect are you?
am non-christian so not really sure how you guys work.

How do you justify being "lukewarm?"
I always felt like it only makes sense for people to either discard the faith entirely, or go all the way and become a religious wackmobile.
If you consider yourself a practicing part of a religion, can you really call yourself such if you merely pick and choose some minor aspects of it to follow while disregarding the parts you find inconvenient?

tell us why we should fear the person who "loves" us..beaten women love the man that they fear because they're sick and need help..you're no different.

Maybe because you are a sinner faggot?

>Is your religion just that awesome that we all need to hear about it?

Because:

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature"
-Mark 16:15

Why bother being a Christian if you aren't actually going to follow or act on the faith?
Might as well be a humanist atheist.
If your need is morality then you don't need faith for that, if you need is comfort then you're a fool (in good company I'm sure but still a fool) if it's fear of the after life then not following the faith is as bad as pretending so why bother?

>gottashitfast

>I dunno dude If I should keep posting this stuff
OF COURSE

Self obsessed proselytiser, got it.
So do you stone people with glasses who take communion, or people who swear at their parents?
Do you burn a dove every time a women is on her period?
Have you given all your posessions away yet?

Does it upset you at all that Christmas and Easter are actually pagan holidays and that most theologians agree that Christ was not born on the 25th of december in 0BC

If you really want to understand that, you need to understand Job's story. Until that, you never will understand what thing is the evil.

Well, I consider myself as a baptist christian

>How do you justify being "lukewarm?"

Because am right here, posting on Sup Forums with you, on a monday at the morning.

>tell us why we should fear the person who "loves"

Why fear?

"He that walketh uprightly walketh surely:
but he that perverteth his ways shall be known"
-Proverbs 10:9

/Thread

what half-googled bullshit are you spouting here?
you're looking like a kid who thinks punk is
blink182 at this point.

>Why bother being a Christian if you aren't actually going to follow or act on the faith?

Actually am lukewarm by this:

"And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold"
-Mathew 24:12

And because my sins= a wall between me and God.

Just a bit.

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive"
-Matthew 13:13-14

So your answer is Satan/its a trial to make sure you are worthy? However if God already knows what someone will do (Omniscient) then he knows if we are worthy before challenging us. Thus the evil is for nothing. Good people are punished and die for no reason as God already knows whether they are good or bad and those who sin are punished and then punished again in hell. Seems like a fucked up god to me.

what do you think of Jehovah witnesses? there was one here the other day. Hes having to choose between his family and the girl he loves because shes not a witness and will excommunicate him, plus he has dying famliy members he wants to be there for.
>they actually did some fucked up shit
>Dad got him piss drunk and had the mother go through all his electronics while he interogated him

Wow you are a pathetic parrot.
Your shitty verse quoting isn't gonna work here.
Not only have I read them all before but I've studied the bible in its entirety at a university level. I'm qualified to teach the shit, context, prose, true meaning and parable. Doesn't make you sound smart, makes you sound like more of a fool.

op,
what's wrong with being whatever you want to be
but being a good person at the same time?
can you not get shit-faced and have fun?
can you not fuck your girl like a beast?
can you not do something just for yourself?
all while still being a good person?

No, such things are henious sins and will damn you.

tell me why?

>what half-googled bullshit are you spouting here?

Are you talking about the quotes from the holy bible?

>I read them all before but I've studied the bible in its entirety at a university level. I'm qualified to teach the shit, context, prose, true meaning and parable.

Do you know that the Devil know more bible than you an me?

>what's wrong with being whatever you want to be, but being a good person at the same time?
>being a good person

Exactly what thing is "be good person"? because that term through ages in the history always changes. Instead, the holy bible never changes.

Also:
Isn't the same thing a righteous than be saved.

P.S
Am not

Are you calling me the Devil?
You do me great honour fool.
What a shame that your own understanding is so poor.

are you insisting that the book was never edited?
in 2k years?
that there is just ONE book that is correct?

everyone has the potential to be the devil at
times,mate.
especially "christians" who believe they will be "forgiven" for their acts.
there's no "honour" in it though,fool.

Also that books haven't been added or left out, changed in its translation and between denominations of Christianity.
The bible is a collection of books written over several hundred years not one singular which makes it even harder to believe it is unedited

Oh I'm not Christian, I don't need to be forgiven for anything, I live my life purely and am/will be treated in kind.
There is great honour in being the Devil. Never heard of Luciferians or Zostrans? Being the devil in this life is a great honour.
The fool here is thinking that following some of the bible and not all of it to its letter will get you into heaven. If you believe in the faith then you must see that your god is so petty, jealous and cruel that he would just as quickly shun you for not following his rules as he would a non believer. It says so many times over. Sure Jesus came to save you of your sins but only those that had been once you are cleansed. You can not continue to sin, actively ignoring your god's word and expect a place in heaven.

Do you hate transsexuals?

on point,matey.
i actually find the twi-hards easier to deal with when it
comes to book-clubs.

i wonder if OP knows how wet these "christian"
girls get when they've been taken over.

My point is that you can know the whole bible and yet not believe. Even you can do things such cure diseases and great signs like make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men, but do all that is nothing:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
-Matthew 7:21-23

Nothing like turning a Catholic girl bad to realise just how crazy repressed people can be.
From vanilla sex only after marriage to cut me and call me daughter during anal while you choke me in under a month

So basically you're talking about yourself there. "Acting" as a Christian rather than actually being one in faith and practice.
As I said;
Your crappy quoting of barely relevant verses isn't helping you. You still look the fool. It's still you whole will end up not living up to the standard of your petty god.

>"christian"
If only "you" weren't so easy to read
Pic related

>21st century
>Not being able to read hebrew and greek

Personally, nope. But bible says other thing.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."
-1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Well there's your problem right there.
Quotes Paul, thinks that's a valid marker of God's will..

i think you're barking up the wrong tree,love

well,then..
i guess i'll just hafta live it up on this little rock
we call earth then.
cuz i'm like half of all those lol

>Not knowing that Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD

Well there's your problem right there.

btw,op.
i love you.

Exaclty why?

Stupid, go to r/atheism

No Me Gusta

you entertained me me on an otherwise boring night.

God's not real

Hey, proud of r/atheism

>(Rev. 3:16)

I know it. That's way I said that am lukewarm, you silly:

"Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong;
let the vile person continue to be vile;
let the one who does right continue to do right;
and let the holy person continue to be holy.
Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done."
-Revelation 22:11-13

tell us about yourself,then.
really.
we know who god is.but who are YOU?

>who are YOU?

Am just an art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked.

hey,i'm drunk too..but at least i can still type in english haha!

Is a quote from the bible, you silly.

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked"
-Revelation 3:17

nono,we know this.
your ability to post these quotes is nice though.
i haven't seen/read them in a long time.

Ja

lol..just go to bed