I have decided to become an hero. Roll a 75 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it live

I have decided to become an hero. Roll a 75 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it live.

roll

not you again faggot

Roll

Faggot wont do it

roll

Roll

roll

You look like a sad combination of all three stooges

Hm i've seen your face multiple times here user
I call bullshit

roooll

fakin fgt

rollllll

Rolll

pls don't op

shave your head and lose some weight,
you're life will become better in 6 weeks or less. its a guarantee. especially if you're losing weight by going to the gym

GamerfromMars where tf u at

Do the needful.

aaaaayyyeeeee

DONE HAHAHHAHAHA

Are you Kevin Malone?

yea, don't do it. just shave off the rest of that clown hair and start busting your ass in the gym. try to learn something new. i'm sure youll find something to live for.

#BustANutForBill

op chommone

Rollo

link pls

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link though, so google search "irc client", download, connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
If you dont want to download a client you can used web based kiwiirc or mibbit.
I will post my cam link once a few of you join. My name in the chat is Charlemagn3.

I just joined. OP is there confirmed

Nope, you look too smart for your own good to an hero. Don't do it, I know you won't. Go and become a philosopher or something interesting, you have your whole life ahead of you.

He just posted the link

Great. Take some screen caps. Not going through all these hoops to see this sad sack of shit fall short of his goals.

I call bullshit

woah how many lives do you possess? I've seen you post this thread at least 9 times

Oh shit, its happening

user is smart

Here we go!

This is like the fifth time they used irc client and became an "hero" if you actually believe this you're the newest of the newfags

Record it and upload here

>Record your suicide
>then upload it

>he doesn't know programs can auto upload
I'm laughing at you

Les go

>implying a suicidal man would take time to download, learn, and program software to upload a video to Sup Forums for all you plebs, while also having to figure out how to stop the recording after his death

rrrrolll

instead of an heroing why dont you become a hero. find something completely outside your everyday life. something that will not only benefit you but also benefit other people. have a nice day man. i hope things go well for you.

>I'm ignorant so I'll just post some empty hurr durr
it's all null anyways since it's pasta

Op is a faggot, not delivering anything.

boring

no you wont your a fag & a pussy this is bait

kek

Why kys, did you lost your Dick? Your whole family is dead?, You have a terminal illness?

now deliver

he wont this is bait

Winrar

is the irc link above legit?

Kill Yourself You Fucking Faggot Cocksucker

you can never be sure, but probably

Fuck you faggot. I want this retard to kill himself.

i just feel it in the force, this is bait

Why so serious?

are you harry potter?

This is how Sup Forums has always been, faggot. Anybody who comes here grandstanding should finish the fucking job. One less worthless cocksucker to fucking ruin Sup Forums.

no i m merely a sith lord

better watch out im harry potter

you failed at getting 75 the force is not strong with you

you actually got the 75 ill run away with my wand in my ass

3 75's

rightly so
(You)
(You)
both me kek

three got 75's twice dose that mean op will an hero three time rolling for a forth

>Muh secret club and I get what I want or I start crying to mommy

Rolipolioli

you beat me to it.

I look just like you, but I shave my head and just started a keto diet. My gf is a tall skinny blonde. I own a house. I drive a escalade. I have money, hoes, and go out every weekend with fam and friends.

Wtf are you doing? Go on keto, shave your head, and buy some nicer clothes. Go to the gym or on hikes. Buy a english bulldog and join bulldog meetups. People fucking love english bulldogs and will stop to talk to you everytime you're out together.

>implying

"jus b urself muh man"

He uses the name Charlemagne, maybe we can get him to consider taking a few history classes at a university or college?

Then you are a faggot lol

irc chat channel is dead op wont deliver cause he is a fag

bye spiderman

roll

what is that?

Fake thread, saw the same on a few weeks back smh OP is a faggot

>>/n/

It's legit. He just posted the link

once again, fuck you OP

i went to his irc any waited and dint see a link

Fucking rolling

roll