You are about to drop a nuclear missile on your enemy country with a message. Who's your target and what do you write?

You are about to drop a nuclear missile on your enemy country with a message. Who's your target and what do you write?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmqwyWYDK3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5y41nL_fcOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada, and no message just a picture of my erect penis covered in gravy and cheese curds

>Russian
>"The jews did this"
If we are going to go nuclear might as well make it interesting.

op's house
"condolences, but this was necessary for the greater good"

Morocco
"Please keep your mongoloid rapists, we don;t want them".

My house
"I want to die"

"It's nothing personal kid"

siria,al Raqa

Thx, user.

Then go fucking kill yourself faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=bmqwyWYDK3Y

United States

"Seriously cunts?"

also would drop it on OP's house
>"nukes r cool 25 killstreak so pwned!!1!"

the White House.

"Make America Great again!"

same....

lol
*call 911*

"If you are reading this then know that second one will not fail."
Zamość in Poland

Moot's house
"Why did you leave us?" :(

I'll fuck you till you love me faggot

South Korea

FEDS are now monitoring this thread

You drop bombs,

You fire missiles.

"Put your fucking hands up"

Drop it on Coachella

nsa servers are monitoring every thread

You set us up the bomb.

Good
I'd drop it on the White House when Senate and Congress are in session. Time to start again.

africa because fuck niggers
fuck niggers
i wish almost every day that hitler woulda went after the niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=5y41nL_fcOI

Throw it

French, because of colonization of course..

United States should never been traded during the colonization era

>Singapore
>Oops :^)
Due to radius it'll prolly take out Johor too so that's a plus

USA
"No need to explain"

4 u

>Tokyo, Japan
"We forgot one"

Just if you got it confused with
>Toyko, Mexico

North Korea
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Iran
>"Because fuck you that's why"

It's for me. And says sleep tight

I would not do that. It makes no sense, to turn resources like the land and goods into waste. Instead it should be conquered and distributed to my people. That bomb is not used. If a similar bomb is used on my people it would be a unifying event, unlike Japan America would not surrender, it would FINALLY get Democrats and Republican alike to unify, the enemy would not stand a chance against the sleeping giant awakened.

Pakistan
"Did that get him"