Give me some suggestions on how to make my setup better...

Give me some suggestions on how to make my setup better. I love my desk and I'm planning on going with a 3 monitor setup pretty sure. Give me some ideas for a better setup.

Also, post yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01A09KCJ4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1C41W6V7R1EVA&psc=1
amazon.com/Samsung-24-Inch-Curved-Monitor-C24FG70/dp/B01M1DEEYP/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1499096067&sr=1-2&keywords=curved monitor 24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Wall Mount monitors bigger mouse pad take off the lamp and random desk clutter

Get better headphones you retard

I like these headphones, though. They do the job.

I don't want to wallmount the monitors but I already bought an extended mousepad and I'll take off the clutter.

Honestly i think you need to get a computer so your mouse and keyboard become usable.

The only thing that will make it better is wall mount or dual/triple desk mounts for your screens. Less is better on the desk

Get a better place to put your headphones when not using them.
here's an example

well what do you mostly do on your computer?

I actually just ordered this:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01A09KCJ4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1C41W6V7R1EVA&psc=1

Game, program, and draw. That's about it. I'm one of those fags that likes tinkering and I want a cool setup.

get one of those large mousepads like this

It's already on order. I got one with the Overwatch logo.

Go buy Beyerdynamics earphones and get rid of that toy.
Logitech is also better in periphals

are u using a tv as a monitor? if u have the money get a nice curved monitor.

and speakers

Remove that glass plate. It's a dust magnet and all your shit will collect dust by standing on it. That desk looks pretty good on it's own.

I'll replace it when it eventually breaks. It does the job now so I have no reason to complain. I'd like some nice AKGs and then have a separate mic to speak into.

I am. The monitor is being replaced soon.

nice

Do you think It'll still look good without the glass plate? I've been wanting to remove it but I don't know if it'll look better.

whats ur pc specs?

Have you got a budget? Have you come here for advice on only accessories? Need some more info if I'm to help user.

^

wireless mouse and keyboard

maybe connect the monitor

i7 4770k
Gtx 770
MSI gd65
16GB ram

Building a new one soon. I built this a while back.

Just accessories, really. Just something to make it look like the cool Youtube setups. Stuff like pic related.

Budget is I guess 300 without the monitors. This is the monitor I'm looking at for now.

amazon.com/Samsung-24-Inch-Curved-Monitor-C24FG70/dp/B01M1DEEYP/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1499096067&sr=1-2&keywords=curved monitor 24

all u need is a new gpu id get a 1080, ti if u can.

Mouse tether

Get stuff to stick on the glass panel, maybe a few posters on the wall. I assume you're livestreaming so a high quality mic is a must, I'd put half the budget toward that alone. Either way just do some window shopping, even at 2nd hand stores. You never know what you could find.

Will do. What's a good Mic you'd suggest? And yeah, I'm planning on getting a few framed posters but I can't decide on a series or fandom to go with. Probably a few of planes since I do flight sims and such.

Install gnu plus linux