A girl sent me this pic, how do I get her to send nudes?

A girl sent me this pic, how do I get her to send nudes?

Just be straight up and ask for it. It's either going to be a "omg no way" or the next pic will be win.

Yep. And post next pic.

Well me asking her nudes has really become a recurring joke to be honest. I didn't ask for it this time around lol. Maybe I'll just hope she sends more sexy pics randomly

Dont' do that. She actually down to send them now. Be straight up. "I know I joked in the past, but that last pics was fucking hot. I really want to see your body."

this, post win

I agree. I've been there and done that. A lot of time wasted waiting and giving compliments with nothing to show for. Just send her a pic of your man boobs and tell her it's her turn.

Gender equality they say

Exactly.

Idk guys. We've become good friends lately and if she understands I'm serious she might view me differently and maybe stop being so open altogether. She's a really nice girl, not a hoe by any means

She sent a flirty tit pic. She wants your dick.

I've traded nudes with friends before. If you approach it the right way it's not that weird.

She was showing off her "chin" lol

whats up with her alien eye on the left

I've been able to get nudes from friends just by flirting and keeping it funny. As the other user said, it's all how you approach it.

Do you want her as a friend or do you want to have her.

You WANT her to view you differently otherwise the relationship you have with her now is the one you will always have.

She got down syndrome

Jk its a fuckin earring

Yeah, she had to send you cleavage to show off her chin.

Maybe I should have mentioned she's an online friend. She doesn't live too far away but things will almost certainly remain this way lol

it sounds like you are a passive beta. you will always be someones second choice or the friend. Grow some balls, go after the shit you want and make things happen or accept your fate now, buy a fanny pack and a cat.

Bumping for knowledge
Also have a grill who sends me some underwear pics, but never had nudes

Well if only she'd reply hahaha
Shes at the pool and not using her phone that much
I'll try get flirty once she goes home maybe?

Ur right but what am I supposed to do, go there and bang her? Haha.
we're both barely legal and none of us drives. Furthermore we're both virgins lol

you better make another thread if or when this happens

Nothing wrong with that. You gotta make the first move or you won't go anywhere.

Maybe. But I'm likely to be home very late and she hates getting up from her bed lol. Maybe tomorrow or after my fucking finals

How old are both of you ?

At least post some more pics of her for us

She's just over 18 and I'm almost 19

You can talk to her in a more alpha manner. make things happen.

If you are really the age you suggest then she is brimming with hormones and desperately wanting someone to help push her boundaries and open her up.

You're both legal and get on fine it seems. Go for it user.

Fo shitz n giggles

She doesn't get more naked than this in the rest of the pics shes sent yet

Told you its an alien.

I'm okay with that

Share with us we're family

Ask for tits

If she says no say "that's fine. I bet a girl who is better looking and more secure with her beauty would have done it. Obviously that's not you"

If it's ruins your friendship with her then who cares. Find new female friends or here is an idea - hang out with your bros like a normal guy instead of getting cucked in the friendzoned