I turn 27 next year, do I still have hope?

I turn 27 next year, do I still have hope?

>I turn 20 this year, do I still have hope?

Still live with my parents

You may be able to find a career oriented woman without kids and makes good money. But her apartment will smell of cat piss.

>I turn 27 next year, do I still have hope?

Of course.

Same and I'm 26, but moving away for school in September

Go for younger girls early 20s. Younger girls love older guys.

Nothing wrong with single forever

Younger girls are easy to impress is why, but they're so annoying

Single forever isn't a bad option.

Also, you'll find that as the older you get, your standards in women will get lower.

However, if you're too late then all the women around your age will have kids at some point.

There is no hope, there never was. Put hope in one hand and shit in the other. Which one is full first?

You need to MAKE your future. It's all up to YOU.

Not too sure when the agenda got pushed and people accepted that close to 30 is old but it's not an issue. Half those hot 20 year old girls are giving up pussy to older guys well into their late 30s early 40s. Just find one in college, want to keep her? Knock her up ez pz.

If you were a woman this would apply way more. Women are less and less valuable aesthetically and reproductively as they age so 27 is starting to cross a few red lines for them. Men however generally don't lose that much attractive features and don't suffer reproductive issues so unless you're butt fuck ugly you should be fine with just playing the field.

Also do this

27 is peak age for sex.
It's the goldilocks zone.
You can still smash teens and smash matures whilst still being socially acceptable.

Same here. I hear in other countries it's actually normal to live with parents in late age.

Move to a large coastal city. I've lived in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle and almost nobody has marriages or kids in their 20s.

Yeah, young bitches are annoying, dramatic and needy. They don't reduce those qualities until 24.

This tbh

Multi generational living is common in Europe and eastern cultures

The notion of moving out when you're 18 or get a job is a strictly north american phenomenon, left over from generations of prosperity. It's now no longer feasible for most young people to afford a house

Bump

dude living with your parents at 20 is no big deal. the whole 18 and out the door bullshit isn't much of a thing anymore.

not socially acceptable to go for teens if you follow the rule of half your age plus 7.

One people here get apartments. But even that isn't feasible for some and will eventually leave a hole in your pocket. It's better economically and family/friend wise to live where you've been most of your life

So you can fuck them retard

Then they keep texting

HAhahhahahaahahah
TOP KEK

move the fuck out, seriously. Get a shitty flat to kick your own ass to push yourself in life. Makes it easier for you down the line. Also makes it easier to bring women home.

I did, she doesn't want to do anything because of the age difference and our lives being at completely different stages.

I'm 27 and most women on the dating scene are:

>uber liberal
>"bubbly" aka fat as fuck
>in shit jobs like day care or social care, hair dressing etc
>have kids
>attractive, have a good career, but cold hearted

>>attractive, have a good career, but cold hearted
Id be okay with this

Half your age plus seven.

Go for 21 year olds.

Worked for me. Was 24, picked up an 18 year old, never looked back. Married with a kid now, 13 year later.