So my girlfriends friend is staying over our house...

So my girlfriends friend is staying over our house. My girlfriend is at work rn and she is in the other room just waking up. Her friend openly wants to fuck her. Should I try something. I already tried walking by the room with a bulge in my boxers and took a shower with the door open.

nah

any failed attempt could lead her to tell your gf, proceed with caution, everything that you will try should be explainable as a mistake or anything you can think beforehand

Should I try jerking off with the door open right now, she is fully up now I hear her watching videos

She is really sexual so like I feel like she might be down. But also not because she is almost in love with my gf

really dangerous man

sounds like you're just a nuisance to her, ask her why she love your gf and go on from there
just remember you're playing a dangerous game

Fuck she has such a great ass. well I'll just sit in the room with the door open normal and if she comes in then I'll do it

go cook something and call for her help, shirtless and freeballing in a pant and if shes down to fuck you will notice

Sounds like an alright idea. Should i keep a Hard-on the whole time?

yeah this too

Oh shit i think i hear her legit standing outside the door i think she was thinking about coming in but she went back to the room

remember, dont make it obvious, i'd even say to act not interested, and be very careful of her behavior, look for the hints. if no hint no go

hide your phone chargers and go ask for hers

share pics if it happens

(you)
I wanna add, you'll never stop imagining things, like this that's pretty normal, but playing mind games alone is not something I'd advice, wait for your gf to come back to start gathering info then dig it on each side little by little, or you're a real player and you tell her then it's all or nothing
I've already seen a girl stealing a guy's wife so be real careful

lemme get this straight.
you wanna fuck a girl because she wants to
fuck your girl?

wait for your gf to come home and ask if they are up for a 3sum

shit OP is fucking her

Her friend is leaving In like 2 hours so this is my last shot. My gf wasn't down to have a threesome I already asked

Of course man

Just cook something good. Lol Idk how you can keep a hard on while cooking

you'd take the risk for a hour of sex ?
just dump your gf at this point she doesn't satisfy you anymore obviously

you can't go forcin' somethin' if it's just not right.

But she's going to be cool with you fucking her Lesbian friend? How much longer are you going to keep your relationship?

>lesbian
that may be the problem right there.
dude's gonna get cucked by a fucking lady
if it even happens at all.

Her friend Is hot. I want a piece of the action. That's it

you guys have any "toys"?

Dude you can't even help yourself.
Do you hear what you're even saying?
Go jack off before you get broken up with via this dyke snitching on your ridiculous ass lmfao

Sup Forums will just be like either your head, the reason, telling you not to try anything, or your dick, overcome by impulsions and hormones, but what tell your heart, that we know not

My gf has one dildo. Her friend literally took us to sex shop last night cuz she wanted to buy a dildo. I know she was down for a 3some but I dunno if she is down for just me and her since she is all into my gf

Dude I dont even care. I'm so fucking horny when I was In the shower I fucking edged so hard to her. I need to bust in this girls beautiful ass

you truly sound like a horny idiot, have fun with the breakup

if it doesn't matter then just go over there with your dick hanging out and just tell her what you want straight up. either way this isn't going to end well so you might as well just jump right to the chase.

you couldn't convince your girlfriend, but you can probably convince this girl to pressure your gf to have a threesome. why not try that route? It's a win win for the both of you then. There is cooperation possible here.

Ok I jerked off and put my clothes on. My gf just texted me so I felt bad.

my advice is to nut now and think things over.
you'll get another chance.
as long as she can't get your gf,she'll keep sleeping over,bruv.

now that you're not hard as fuck, go up to the girl and propose the idea of a threesome.

if you do try anything anyway, she'll just tell your gf, you'll breakup and then she'll just fuck your girlfriend

>bruv
gtfo normie

haha,you don't even know me,fool.
gtfo here with that "i'm so special" shit.