Sup Forums is fucking dumb. Patriotism is dumb...

Sup Forums is fucking dumb. Patriotism is dumb. Faggots that think its their duty to preserve their race or culture are you guessed it. Fucking dumb.

Literally like joining a server, hitting auto select and dedicating your life to that team because you got randomed in it. I care about me and things that directly affect me. I don't care what happens when I'm dead.

Defend your masters with your last breath Sup Forumscucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1282theproject
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself nigger

>Swiss
>Seflish

Shocker, sage

Why do you hate yourself and your ancestors? Holohoax? Aversion to that specific anti-white slur?

Sup Forums is the best board. People who think otherwise need to stop existing.

>I care about me and things that directly affect me.

Then you should care about what is happening to Europe. The muslim filth invading have one goal in mind and you won't like it when they achieve it.

>Context of 'December 1982: Muslim Brotherhood Project to Infiltrate and Defeat the West'

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1282theproject

Where do these presumptions come?
I love myself and people related to me. I don't care about others.

Fuck, a goddamn rapefugee must have made it over the border from Germany. Don't worry, he'll be removed soon enough and will probably be dragged back, screaming racism all the way.

Is patriotism really the same as rooting for the team you are born in? I see it more as caring for the team that contains the people you care about the most.

Der Bergjude.

>I love myself and people related to me. I don't care about others.

I doubt you'll find many people here that think differently.

and to think your country depends on you to defend it

OP is right.

Muslim are piece of shit but I don't care about what their are doing, they may succed in 400 years with the great replacement but I don't mind since I will be dead.
These things do not affect me, I have my own house and my own income. If niggers slowly take over then sorry for humanity.
I wish they don't though

~awooo

>naively underestimating how fast muslims can make somewhere shitty

>all of your friends are white
>all of your teachers, doctors, officers, firemen, etc. are white
>slowly your country becomes less white over time thanks to immigration
>distrust in the community builds, first with immigrants but then spreads to distrust between natives too
>now your nation is in turmoil because there are so many conflicting interests between so many groups that it just falls apart

>HURR DURR HOMOGENITY IS BAD U BIGIT!!!!! RRRRRREEEEE RAAAACCIIIISSSTTT!!!

OP is a big fat fucking moron

If there's a war I will desert.
I'm not going to die like a pawn for the sake of others

>I care about me and things that directly affect me.
Agreed. Therefore I'm a patriot.

>hurr durr homogenity[...]
I don't remember claiming that.
I'm an huge racist user but also a selfish man that's why I don't spend my time crying about shitskins who will fuck up my place in 300 years because It won't be me

t. mememememe generation

Letting a place get fucked up because it won't affect you is shitskin behaviour.

>dumb
Effective. Stupidity/rationality doesn't factor into it. Nations with strong national and ethnical cohesion perform better than those without.

On the other hand, exceeding tribalism does the exact opposite.

Just look at Poo in Loos vs China or Philipines vs Japan.

You need balance.

reminds me of "confessions of a public defender"

>I asked him whether he felt bad for the women he had beaten and terrorized. He told me what I suspected—what too many blacks say about the suffering of others: “What do I care? She ain’t me. She ain’t kin. Don’t even know her.”

are you a nigger, OP?

then open the borders and embrace the diversity

Like you?
I wouldn't do that though because It would affect me

then you are a giant hypocrite
if nothing matters and everything is dumb then you can open the borders

>Nigger in switzerland
>Nigger talking english
>Nigger knowing about Sup Forums
>Nigger browsing Sup Forums
It's around 0,1% that something like this exist user and I'm not it

You didn't understand the anime if you think like that lad.

>I care about me and things that directly affect me. I don't care what happens when I'm dead.
this kills the civilization

well you have the same sentiment of a nigger

you: "I love myself and people related to me. I don't care about others."

nigger: “What do I care? She ain’t me. She ain’t kin. Don’t even know her.”

I did understand it. I'm the op of the last tex thread on Sup Forums. I just posted it for the smug face

Niggers aren't the only one who can be selfish? What a surprise

Retarded, you are literally alive right now because your parents decided to do something against their self interest.

Why do I know that you are either from Lausanne or Geneva?
Kill yourself desu senpai

Maybe their self interest was to make a family and live happy.

IE senpai

get your ass over the alps and back into germany you fucking cuck

>who will fuck up my place in 300 years

They shouldn't fuck up your place, even in 1000 years.

>literally generations of ancestors who took the effort and tried their hardest so that you, their child, can live prosperously and have a good life
>be a selfish good-for-nothing fuck and don't care at all about those who loved you because you were the future
>not caring about your own or your childrens future, betraying the testament past onto you by your ancestors
egocentrical retard.

why care about yourself? you got randomed into it

hope you grow out of your nihilism user
maybe becoming a father will help

Your views would be very different if you had children.

You're fucking pathetic, comparing the nation you were born in to a goddamn video game.
Anime watching faggot, go outside and you'll know what patriotism is, you'll get none of it huddled up in your room.

Pics looks like Shinji. Just a bit older and more weight.

I don't want any
Yes I am nihi
Fuck you for not liking anime
It's shinji from the news film

Po is right. It's much more important to be decent human being, than to be patriotic. I know many people who claim that they are patriots, though they are human scum. The same is with our gov at this point. They claim how they fight with Europe to keep our ,,polskość" ruining and dividing our country at the same time. And dumb people bbelieved prise them. Patriotism is a cancer that divides people into ,,us" and ,,them"

Dumb animeposter

>he's never been on a team or known what it's like to be a part of something bigger than himself
haha damn dude I'd feel really sad for you if you weren't trolling. you are trolling, right?

You are a small man unable to reach nor apprehend greater things. With people like you, we would still live in huts made of cow's shit.

The eternal Swiss strikes again

Yeah pretty much.
I just copy/pasted this after all
>

you are what's wrong with the world op. Nu males will destroy the western world as we know it.