What did you fags get on your SAT and/or ACT

what did you fags get on your SAT and/or ACT

32 on ACT. Dropped out of college first year, now have 15k of debt and am working near minimum wage shit job in Nowhere, KY dodging meth heads every day.

Back when it was out of 2400, I got a 1490. Then I tried again and got a 1980. I took a practice test after and got a 2320.

Dropped out at 16, attended college early, never took SAT or ACT.

I got a 99 on my ASVAB. Missed one math and one English question. Never went in tho.

Took the SAT back in 99 when it was a 1600 scale. Got a 1200. Didn't study or anything and never tried to take it again. That was plenty to get into my college of choice.

>23 in english

i got like, whats the max? yeah i got that

i imagined college jews firing a meth head cannon at you as you trudge wearily to mcdonalds with neeeegros hanging out the drive-thu window trying to holler at fat black girls who are ignoring their screaming babies and paying with EBT.

34 on the ACT. 36 on the science section

1460 out of 1600

still NEET because i dropped out of high school

26 on the ACT. Turned shit on in college and just finished up med school this year.

Lol, right

31 on act

1830 on the SAT 4 years ago. Took it after I already applied to the uni I go to now. Didn't study cause it was last minute.

It's pretty easy not to apply yourself in high school. I got a 31 on my MCAT and 245 on Step 1. Doing rads now. High school was just boring as fuck.

Never given SAT
But it's so fuckin easy
We even say that you can sleep for an hour during SAT and still get great score
I am asian

SAT: 2200+
ACT: 20

Standardized testing is pretty much a P2W type of game

35 on the ACT, dropped out of a molecular biology program, and I'm now a saute chef in a fine dining restaurant. So much for being smart eh

Seen it happen at UChicago. Took it twice to get higher than 2200 but never did

didnt do nearly as well on SAT though, only got about a 2100