Be neet autist who plays vidya all day

>be neet autist who plays vidya all day
>usually dont ask for stuff but been getting back into yugioh
>mom gives me money to build yugioh deck, about $200
>only have one friend and hes the one I was getting in to yugioh with
>usually hang out like once a week or once every other week
>I finished making my deck about a month ago, around the same time he began summer break from college
>he always texts me how hes been working a lot but really wants to hang out with me
>know hes full of bs because when I lurk facebook I always see him at parties, guess he only hangs out with me before hand because other friends busy with school idk
>mom starts bitching at me for wasting all this money on these cards im not even using
>decide to take my 3ds, phone, and yugioh cards
>sit out behind a walgreens near my house for 2-4 hours a day a few times a week
>play pokemon sun and look at memes on phone
>leave before mom gets home from work and get home after shes been home a while
>just tell mom I was playing with friend a bit before he went to work
>never felt more pathetic in my life than I have this past week and a half
>cry myself to sleep every day since and took up cutting

anyone else want to share some more stories like this? misery loves company.

Pierce?

Whats Pierce?

>$200
What the fuck?

You'll be surprised how much these autists pay for yugioh cards.
A single card can run you 50$.

Made a budget blue eyes deck and even use sage with eyes of blue proxies, other wise itd would have cost ~$300. And blue eyes isnt even a tier 0 deck. Those are like $1000+ but I dont do tournaments so Im happy with my deck

It is hard to hear this, but get a fucking life user...

Instead of sitting for hours, start walking or go practice a sport. Go to work somewhere and make money.

You need to be 18 to post here.

I'm honestly surprised Yugioh is still a thing.

what is this gibberish?

im 23 faggot

Join the military if you're from the US. That'll fix you.

You fucking retard

I stand corrected then. Drop your childish crap, join a gym, a hiking club, a kajak club and a literature club. Visit everyone once a week at least.

You will meet people and share an interest, your life will turn in a few weeks for the better.

i feel you. Same deal except im really trying hard to find a job but can't get in anywhere, most of my friends have moved on, and can't blame them. Sometimes when i im infront of my parents or at dinner I'll enter a random busy discord server and turn notifications to make it seem like I actually have a social life and ill step outside for an hour

That makes it even worse.

I'm 23 and I own two properties that I bought with my own money, and you're hiding from your mom playing pokèmon.

Get a fucking grip on your life, mate.
Have nothing to do? Find a job.

At the very least, make some money so you can buy a better deck and then wreck the little shit when his friends are back to school and he comes to you wanting to play.

Dude.. You're how old? If I had $200, I'd have bought some booze and a raspberry pi and some other fucking shit.

just out of curiosity what do you do for a living?

Software engineer.
I didn't buy them outright obviously, I still have a €60K debt shared between two banks.

He is a professional neet.

OP, it gets better, but only if you do something, anything.

Do literally anything.

Anything and everything until you find some enjoyment in life.

So tired of these threads

>be NEET, do nothing, cry cause life

Easy solution: Do something. Fucking anything.

I want to get into that, seems to be the way of the future, what languages would you suggest learning first to ease into it.

English. Like, proper.

>wasted 200 dollars
>doesn't have any friends

because that's a good enough reason to cry yourself to sleep and cut

OP is a faggot

I'm a NEET but atleast I acknowledge it and wanna do something. Been hitting up a Planet Fitness 3 times a week, I've never felt better or more confident in myself. Seriously OP, a gym will really help.

Find a card shop near you and go play there.

What deck did you spent on with 200$? I made a Madolche deck that probably costed around 150$ saddest thing is that the Madolches would probably be dead after links

>be me
>be 21
>go to Community College
>do a whole semester
>thatwasntsohard.jpeg
>starting 2nd semester of first year
>eh this is boring
>drop out 2 weeks in New semester
>too afraid to tell my aunt that I'm staying with
>don't even tell girlfriend
>for the rest of the semester I would get up as usual and pretend to go to school
>actually just shooting hoops at local park around the block.
>end of the year everybody is praising me for being the first in fam to do a whole year of college.
>mfw everyone is proud except me

No bs OP, get into Pokemon GO. Gives you a reason to walk around town and it's surprisingly accepted by the normies so you won't look like a total spergy tard. Might even meet some cool ppl like i did.

>I bought two properties
>in debt for 60k

Congratulations, you are now a debt slave for the jews, you miserable faggot.