What does an ass like this feel like?

what does an ass like this feel like?

Don't know, you would have to ask a nigger.

cuck detected

Soft. when you're fucking her from behind, it's like a beautiful pillow is slapping against your pelvis with each thrust.

Looks like that bad boy can take a powerful shit

the best

this, and nothing else, just a pillow....highly overrated, boobs are much more fun

You're asking Sup Forums this? I'd be willing to bet the majority of people who answer you are basement dweller virgins who are just fantasizing.

what about in ur hands??

A bag of sand.

Salty pennies

I banged a girl with ass like this once, idk i prefer smaller booooooty

There's virtually no difference between a big ass and a small ass, unless you are hot dogging.

Heaven.

kinda like this?

it probably feel like a young girl ur fucking 2 w a smaller ass

(you)

well once you know it, it gets less arousing
still something pleasant tho, personnally I've come to consider it just like a meat bag

When you realize god tier bodies are more something to watch than feel and that sex is more about feelings and accepting the animal in you (wich is a real turn up), only then you'll see what really turns you on. And it's not on Sup Forums you'll find it m8

I highly recommend pic related manga , Nana To Kaoru, it's about SM on the outside but deeper than it looks like

Boobs are for children, ass is for men, foh

depends if its fat or muscle. if its fat then like a bag of sand but if it is tight with muscle then it is very nice to play with.

just like saggy vs perky tits. not all big tits are nice

I know that dude, but it's only one of the first change one can experience, what you like about boobs when a teen is not the same as when an adult

also this dude is right about these details

I don't understand this. My last gf and current gf have huge asses and a tiny waist and it's made me actually content with a relationship. There's nothing better than doggy and grabbing those wide hips and slamming that ass.

What the fuck? No thanks shrimp dick.

I did it too, but, it was more fun bitin like a fucking beast that just slamming it repeatedly

Well I have this fucking piece of shit phimosis that prevents me from doing it as harsh as I would it to be, so I might change my mind in the future