Be me 17 yrs old NEET virgin

>be me 17 yrs old NEET virgin
>play vidya 24/7 skip school and all the parties cuz of it
>make a drastic change one day start going to gym start dressing with style get some tattoos and shiet
>Gain LOTS of confidence
>20 yrs old party every weekend & bang almost every girl I want

Fast forward 3 yrs of partying and having lots of sex, no vidya what soo ever, but damn I miss those days soo much I enjoyed it way more than things that I do now going back to neet camp fuck this shit love being on TS all day with my friends playing WoW & CS, for all u NEETs virgins who are feeling like you are missing out on something, keep playing games all day long enjoy it sex is overrated af, vidya ys lyf

Pic related, the last girl I banged

It's almost like it's impossible to like video games and have an active social life huh?

fake and gay

When have obsessive/addictive personality, yep hard af

Nah bro its not fake at all just thought I would wrote that cuz I am bored waiting my steam to DL

ITT: autist virgin unleashes torrent of bullshit

This

And

This

nah bro it's definitely fake and honestly a little sad

timestamp?

Post pic of arm with timestamp

Got em

Ayt. I believe you now. Teach us the your ways oh wise one.

/thread

>sex is overrated

You're not doing it right bro.

get to gym stay there for few months and u ll become addicted, u ll gain confidence, approach few girls with "not giving a fuck attitude" u ll get rejected few times but after some time u rly stop giving a fuck and u become confident and its basically ez af to approach and bang girls, but after some time u realize u became a douchebag who was a virgin nerd just a few yrs ago and u start missing those times cuz u had way moaaar fun than having sex with random girls and all the problems it brings with it its better to just fap in 5 mins and you are rdy to play more vidya. topkek

I've had awkward sex twice with two fat chicks and it still beats vidya or anything else I've experienced.

That's like your opinion, man

nah I become kind of good in it in last few yrs but its overrated I can fuck a girl rn, takes me 15 mins ride to her app but I rather stay here and have a good fap

I did the whole gym thing, how do you do the approach the girls thing. Asian dude, not sure if that matters

i would love the have my underarm tattoed like that

but i am worried my future boss will not like it
(i will work in the office no doubt about that) ive worked before, going for 2years of school right now

any advice?

you now can play vidyas without the feeling of missing out

try to get a balance of both though

It doesnt matter, idk I just said fuck it and acted all confident even tho I wasnt failed awfully few times but I got used to awkwardness and after time it just faded away with me becoming more and more confident. when u see a girl just say fuck it and approach, introduce yourself and ask her if she would wnna go for a drink with you and dont forget to act like its ur 1353158th time your doing it even if its your first time and ur nervous af, just do ur best to hide it

I don't like how anyone in this thread spells things, especially the OP.

You're not 14 anymore.

>sex is overrated

The PIV in-out part of sex is overrated, but that's not all sex represents. When you're in a monogamous relationship, the best part is the closeness to the person you care about.
>Being a part of each other and making each other feel as good as possible.
>The exchange of fluids and body heat.
>For a while, you're both focused entirely on each other and completely in and of the moment. Nothing else matters.
>You're as close as two people can possibly get.

Then, the after-sex. Falling to sleep, both of you in a messy, sticky, sweaty daze. Feeling an inner peace unlike any other. And knowing that you'll most likely do it all over again later that evening or the next day.

It's a bonding experience that nothing can replace. It's even better if you cum inside her with no condom. Nothing is that satisfying.

sry english is my 3rd language and I dont use it that often, that spelling sticked with me since my vidya days, will try to do better tho

I always do it the other way around. I pretend like they are special and I don't usually talk to girls because I'm really shy. Works like charm.

Well whatever works for you, maybe you are hot and you ll get number anyway no matter the approach.

>skip school
You're not a NEET if you go to school you dumb nigger

Will post few more good pics that I got

I was expelled at that time already I fucked up when I wrote that, dont get all mad for no good reason fag

well dont come back on WoW tho, it isnt WoW we know anymore

So, you're just a regular person that did regular shit. Fuck you we don't want you back. Go become Chad and get yourself a salaried job and a wife and kids, you old faggot

no need for job I got rich recently soo 24/7 vidya it is and I am 23 kunt

how did you get rich?

I too have been to the other side. Its alot of work for only a small payoff. Finishing inside a girl is great. But other than that. Fapping is much more economical. I value my boys, my vidya and mental stimulation more. Im not too sure about the lovey dovey things the other dude was talking about. I think thats more of a femme thing.

I put some money into cryptocurrencies in 2011/2012 made a small fortune from 300$

good job.

I wish i did that. But i did buy apple stock in 2008. Along with nvidia and intel stock.

Dylan is that you?????

No, say hello to Dylan