This fucker broke the one rule of the internet

This fucker broke the one rule of the internet.

Don't hurt kittens.
This piece of shit set one on fire, with gasoline, and it jumped in a puddle and lived!

The fucker thinks he has had enough attention, and turned himself in; just to be called innocent.

What do Sup Forums?

change.org/p/cecil-roars-demand-jail-time-for-man-that-doused-kitten-in-gasoline-and-set-her-on-fire?recruiter=7873837&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=autopublish

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/indiana-teen-noah-riley-charged-after-cat-doused-in-gasoline-burned-alive/
spokeo.com/Noah-Riley/Indiana/Crawfordsville
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that steven avery?

19-year-old Noah Riley

>it jumped in a puddle and lived!
No, it later died as a result of its injuries.
No amount of being a nigger's ass bitch in jail can make up for this, but it needs to happen.
Justice for Cecil!

I would set a kitten on fire I don't see the problem on that.

then you don't belong here

I didn't know it died :(

You're in the wrong place dickwad

ITT : OP reads the news after reading enyclopedia dramatica

Any info about this cunt?

Can't find anything. He prob deleted fucking everything.

>I would set a kitten on fire I don't see the problem on that.
I would let 5 prison negroes gang rape you. I don't see a problem with that.

cbsnews.com/news/indiana-teen-noah-riley-charged-after-cat-doused-in-gasoline-burned-alive/

I don't have time to really search right now, but a cursory check of social media hasn't yielded anything. Probably time to look into social media of people related to him, and remind them of what their son/nephew/whatever did to Cecil. Will work on this later tonight and start a new thread.

News reports, yeah. We need social media, addresses, telephone numbers et cetera of him, his family, his "underage girlfriend," her relatives, et cetera.

That is the typical college frat boy face. That plus the way he's half smirking like it's not a big deal to him isn't surprising. Bitch needs to be destroyed and so do his parents for raising him, along with his cunt girlfriend for participating.

Well i know who I'm putting in the next 'punchable faces' thread

>hurrrrr he dun hurted a kitten
>hurrrrrrrr imma go on 4chin get muh hackurz

I curse you to endless bad luck. You'll tell yourself you don't believe in curses but every time something bad happens, you'll think of this post.

You'll feed this curse until it consumes your life and the life of those around you. Only one thing can break the curse, and one thing only: you must kill a kitten with your own bare hands while saying this: "I am killing you because I am a fucking useless coward. I am killing you so i won't die. I am killing you because I realize that your life is infinitely less valuable than mine. I realize you are worthless and I am not".

This curse also infects anyone who participates on any aspect of SJW-behavior on behalf of the burned cat.

Any protections are void, and posting protection replies are an invitation of death upon the head of the person you cherish the most. Be warned: his/her death is cursed to be gruesomely painful.

good shit. i'll be there

they should set him on fire

Goddammit it's b you pussy

sooo many newfags

Guys, I don't like cruelty towards animals either, but come on. Why do you have so much animus for this kind of behaviour yet you are so passive with regards to the literal invasion of Europe by Muslims and Blacks systematically raping women, desecrating churches and ruining society?

Would this be of any use?
spokeo.com/Noah-Riley/Indiana/Crawfordsville

cats are a fucking plauqe
first they also kill out off fun and let there prey suffer
second they transfer illnesses like rats

best way burn them yeah killing them bevore that is kinder but more work

Nice, It's a good starting point I think