First timer here. Is this too much for two people tonight?

First timer here. Is this too much for two people tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8M8I2SYEiA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the potency of the tabs?

I'm told 250 ug?

Yes. One tab is enough for your first time

Should I do the mdma first? Again I'm told it's nearly pure.

Def 1 tab for first time. Everyone feels it a little different so no need to go overboard.

Save the mdma

1 tab, no mdma. You can try that later, but don't screw up your first time.

lol ur gonna freak out OP

do all of it at once, trust me

Everyone says that candy flipping is the best feeling in the world. I was embarrassed to say that I haven't done it before so I didn't ask any questions about how i should precede.

Never be embarrassed to ask about mind altering drugs. Don't want to get lost in the sauce now.

that looks like a shitload of molly

those caps have a questionably large amount of crystals in them, how much is supposed to be in them?

.2 for a total of .8 at $10 per .
$80 bucks for the molly and $50 for 5 tabs. Did I do good?

Say goodbye to what little sanity you have left. Congratulations on your pending self-zombification, you fucking retard.

looks good OP, have one tab, see how it goes then have the other after an hour or so

save the molly for a nightclub or concert with alcohol

ya thats fine assuming its all good quality, get a reagent test and find out. 200mg your first time is too much, get a scale and see how 120mg is. If you roll well its good stuff. If you really want to candyflip do it after you've rolled/tripped alone at least once, its pretty great but its not like the absolute best thing in the world or something. Do your research and dont fuck up your brain.

We're going to see fireworks tonight. Should I not be in public?

lol no

you'll be fine in public, if its fireworks then just take the lsd and chill on a hill

Prepare to take a visit to Vietnam

I'm sure you meant μg, but I just wanted it to be clear for people who haven't done this before. 100μg is a normal tab, 100mg would be 1000 tabs.

I'm talking about the mdma, why else would I use mg?

Ug-lsd
Mg-mdma

do you have a test kit?
thats a large amount of mdma in those capsules.
i would not advise to take them as is.
open them up and definitely remove a large amount from each. if you have a scale weigh them out to .02 and go from there.
remember, you can always take more later on. but once you take too much, you're in for the ride.
also, if you havent had that combination together before, id advise to take them on separate occasions.

im very jealous. cant find mdma or tabs where i am.

Assuming you were talking about the lsd, not the mdma. I know nothing about mdma dosage.

Take the Molly first bro. It will gaurentee you don't have a bad L trip. Have fun bro!!!

I realized that might me the case right after I submitted it. It's a common mistake to mix the two up when talking about lsd. I just didn't want anyone to read that and end up doing 1000 tabs worth of acid by accident (this kind of stuff does happen).

No test kit. I'm going off of what a coworker is telling me. He got it for me and he works as a dj at upscale clubs on the weekends. He says nobody has ever complained.

Thats way more than .2 in those caps. Be careful user

More than .2 ?

if your gonna candyflip do the LSD first, let the trip settle in and decide if you actually want to do the mdma, then do the mdma between 2 - 3 hours after taking the lsd. You want to time the comedowns together so you dont come off of the mdma while on lsd, which sucks even with clean mdma. When candyflipping less is usually more, you usually only need like 120uq and 100mg for full effects. Don't rush into it though. Also don't redose mdma generally ever, half the original dose

Forgot pic.

usually caps are like 100/120mg, with really pure shit thats really all you need for the average person. Get a scale and find out.

Thats a Lot of mandy to take for your first time.
For the love of god don't do it all at once. Start small then work up or you'll be in for a bad night.
Mdma is a Lot stronger than other stuff if its good quality.

id suggest getting a kit offline for the next time you want to dabble into your stash. theyre cheap and can save you from a bad time.
go out and get a decent scale. something that measures down to the thousandths.
as others have said. that is definitely way more than .2 in each capsule, that is why you need to have a scale so you know how much you are actually taking.

Dude just take one of each. Also, that "mdma" looks really cut lol.

How can you tell?

youtube.com/watch?v=D8M8I2SYEiA

I'm not that guy you're talking to but it's cut with meth lol

The amount of what's in those caps looks insane.
Would highly suggest not taking two of those.

1 tab of acid should be enough for a good night out. Hope you have a good time OP!

you cant really tell anything just by eyeballing crystals, I mean unless its clear meth shards lol. Just get a test kit, mdma comes in all kinds of colors, I've known dealers who dye their shit with food dye for market appeal but its still pure stuff they are selling.

Meth? Oh hell no. If I wanted meth I'd get meth. Wtf...

also acetone washed mdma usually looks cloudy like that, if you accidentally take meth you will damn know you got meth unless you are clueless.

Not recommended for your first time. Fireworks are mega intense.

Depends on what your collective bodily mass is, post a pic so we can determine.

Opened one. Is this meth?

You can't tell if it's meth or not man, did you get them from a trusted dealer? Molly is supposed to be a darkish brown color but if it isn't you dont always need to worry as it is sometimes washed chemically to remove the brown. But normally brown is better. Looks like shit, but much purer.

No. That is chem washed Molly. Meth has more shard like crystals like broken glass.

Yes upon a closer look this looks more acetony rather than methy

Nope. Youre good.

Also...is my dick going to work or will it be like the time I did a gram of really good coke where I was really horny but couldn't do shit.

your dick should be fine

You're gna feel so many different emotions simultaneously on the acid that you will have a hard time trying to even think about having sex my friend.If sex happens, it happens. But it'lll happen on it's own.

Thanks anons. Stay safe.

Your dicks gonna flop harder than ghostbusters

Oh well.

Deus general: can anyone recommend a pipe type for DMT and maybe occasional weed/hash? Pipes are f***ing expensive on UK eBay...

LOL

hahahahahahahahahaha nearly pure hahahahaha

Don't candyflip the first time. Acid and Mdma is fun together, but if you haven't done either separately you should experience each drug independently. I felt like the few times I've candyflipped that I notice the effects of the mdma way less, but that was just my experience.

Worth trying though once you know how you will react to the Acid. And I'd stick with 1 tab, if you feel like you want more you can always re-up later on in the trip

Could anyone supply the answers to codeine syrup prices/lean
like how much an oz or half oz or lower whatever

Look dude, I don't give a shit about reading this thread, just someone with some sense that sees you making a big mistake.

DO NOT mix the two drugs for your first time. Seriously. They're both "hard" drugs. They have serious effects on you. I would hesitate to do both with nobody sober around to babysit in the first place, let alone your first time.

No, dude. come on. your first time? You will lose your fucking shit, probably, and you won't know what's happening or what to do and the people egging you on to do it would just sit there and laugh at you and leave you to have an aneurysm.

Just saying OP, I get pure MDMA from my source and it looks very similar to what you have. Unfortunately, it's hard to actually tell over the internet, but if I had to judge by the look, it looks like good shit. Hope you enjoy yourself!

This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed!

Consult any modern Rap/Hip-hop song, I'm sure it will have the answer

If you're serious and this is your first time, then this is an error in your judgement. You have an incredibly TERRIBLE idea. A literal recipe for disaster.

yes it definetly is. Half of that and ure high af for the next 12 hours

This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed! This thread is illegal and should be reported to the proper authorities! All drug users need to be gassed!

when you wake up in the hospital claim someone spiked your drink

When you heard about instwatch

You must be a fucking retard. Your first time? Go ahead and expect one of you to completely flip your fucking shit and need to go to the hospital ER.

I'm not a fucking rapper i just like opiates though. you see the problem here fucktard?

looks like molly to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

three tabs and half a gram of MDMA is as far as I've gone on a party.
I've been dancing my ass off in front of that sound system for like 42 years straight.
Shit was cash.

What area you in OP? Watch for news reports anons, this kid's gonna die tonight

I wouldn't candyflip the first time. Start with one tab or half a tab and try one pill next time. After a couple times, I'd candyflip if you feel up for it.

Why?

>First timer here. Is this too much
>First timer

TOO
O
O

MUCH
U
C
H

Don't, dude. People say heroin is the best feeling in the world, along with speedballing and every other serious heart-attack in a bottle cocktail.

It's just an awful fucking idea to do both simultaneously. People kill themselves, feeling good or bad, on purpose and accidentally. It's not all fun and games, but you will certainly be out of control for better or (most likely) for worse.

You'd want to have experience with both independently first, and you would want a trusted person around or available for your first time for when shit gets scary or you start to get freaked out or dangerous.

The thing about some of these drugs, is that unlike something like weed, past a very low threshhold on LSD or MDMA or any of those classes of drugs, you literally lose control.

Losing control is a cultural meme for having fun, but I'm talking about literally losing control, and it's not fun. If you're hell bent on it, you really have to have a babysitter.

Op here, i thought the thread was kill. I think we're gonna just do one tab each after the fireworks when we get back to the pool. Thanks for the advice.

this.

Hey look at me, I want take Acid just to get high and see dem perty colrs dur dur durrr rr

Do one at first but you should be ready to take more once you know how strong they are.

>white
>pure
hehe

i took around 230mg my first time op and it was amazing but i was violently ill for like a week after just be safe and have a fun night

You are a true moron. Most substances in pure salt form are white. You've likely never seen pure in your life.

he's not talking about 'most substances' you fuckwit. Pure mdma crystals are often brown