Are Mandalorians space Aryans?

Are Mandalorians space Aryans?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sabine_Wren
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Mandalorians
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBVxcGxRv_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But they welcomed all races who fully accepted their code.

This.

Mandalorian is a culture, not a bloodline.

>Not deathwatch
fucking kek mate are you even a star wars fan?
if you were you would know death-watch are neo nazis

Nah mate it was more of a cultural thing they didn't care where you are from but if you adopt the customs and mindset you were welcome. can also be summed up as fit in or fuck off.

Boba fett actually made mandalorians great again.

Oh wait, no longer canon.

>JJ Abrams

They were space Vikings actually. Until LITERALLY ALL of their history was erased for the new film universe, and now they are literally PACIFISTS.

WHO USE "PAINT BOMBS".

There has never been a greater downgrading retcon in the history of any franchise.

Teutonians.

Which Space Marine faction is Sup Forums approved?

No. They are more like muslims.
They accept any race as long as they conform to their degenerate ideology.

Also the Hutts are space-jews.

Nah, the Hutts are Italian mobsters. The real space-jews are the Jedi, literally.

>Until LITERALLY ALL of their history was erased for the new film universe, and now they are literally PACIFISTS.

>WHO USE "PAINT BOMBS".
Source?

White Scars?

>The real space-jews are the Jedi, literally.

It's true.

star ways rebels i believe

>Jedi
>sounds like Jew

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

>race doesnt matter to them as long as you adapt their customs
definitely not, since a nigger can become a black man or even a honrable black gentleman, but never an aryan

Ultramarines

Imperial Fists.

BUILD WALL

Black Templars.
Imperator Vult.

Black Templars

They're Mongolians.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sabine_Wren

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Mandalorians

The Clone Wars cartoon basically tried to retcon out the Mandolorian Supercommandos, which was the best iteration of Mandolorian badassness. The True Mandolorians, Supercommandos, etc. have all been written over. Of course, the only thing they kept is the Deathwatch, so that now the entire theme with the Mandolorians is pacifism vs actual Mandolorian culture, and guess which one is portrayed as the cartoonish villains?

Iron warriors.

Muslims are based on a religious dogma. Mandolorians are based on a warrior culture, but religion doesn't really play an important part. It's more clan based.

And the Bothans are the Jews.

Mandalorian isn't a race you space tard

Probably

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBVxcGxRv_I

Are there actual racists in Star Wars?

Kreia is literally a redpill bomb and she was a jedi once.

The Empire believed in the superiority of humans, and there are same-planet dominant species rivalries like the Quarren and Mon Calamarians, but I don't know of any literal racism.

The Chiss ascendency and the original sith purebloods were pretty xenophobic

The closest thing to racism is just Human or Planet Superiority like said. I know Tarkin's family believed they were better than a lot of people but they also didn't fuck around when it came to raising their bloodline. Sent them out into the worst and most dangerous environments to live for years until they either died or succeeded in their trials. Tarkin is pretty based and insanely smart. I think he was one of the most superior non force using human in the galaxy.

The sith just believed in power and bending the force to their will where as the jedi were more liberal and democratical.

fpbp

The Chiss are pretty fucking based.

Wait a sec, are you telling me the Galactic Empire is just like the Imperium from 40k?

Holy shit.

They actually were.
The original Boba Fett was aryan and not a fucking clone

But then SJW struck and they change them for abbos. They even turn the original Boba Fett into an irrelevant character, and at the end, they eliminated all the EU to build their culturally enriched character from the beginning.

The Galactic Empire was for the better of man kind. They wanted to eradicate crime, gangs, jedi and the republic. They wanted to control everyone and everything to further society and bring an end to the Republics weak ideas and schemes. If you want to really know what happens and how it all starts you should read Darth Plagueis. Great fucking book. Plagueis is hands down my favorite. He started everything with Palpatine. Also Dooku had a lot to do with the fall of the Republic.

Wookies were the niggers of that galaxy, and Sheev was trying to eliminate them, but the rebellion love those niggers and fucked everything up with their Wookie Life Matters shit.

Almost every alien species is based on a different real world culture. Gungans and Jamaicans for example

Dooku also started his own rebellion after Palpatine turned him down after leaving the Jedi Council. He also tried to convince Tarkin to join him and bring his planet into the Separatist who wanted to bring down the Republic and the Galactic Empire. Dooku got fucked though.