Anybody have advice on how to heal penis glans? I'm circumcised but would love a shiny head

Anybody have advice on how to heal penis glans? I'm circumcised but would love a shiny head.

Steel Wool & vinegar.
Will look as good as new.

No joke man, I've been using Burt's Bees coconut foot creme as lube. Feels great, and it really does help with that dried out look.

you can't

those are practically the same as regular wrinkles - just on your dick

there is no "cure" for wrinkles, other than cosmetic surgery (which wouldn't work on the head of your dick)

It helps if you turn into an Asian.

Interesting

>I want my cock to look like the gross ginger kid's in the changing room.

>dicks should have calluses, you should have to buff that shit out with a bench grinder

You should see a doctor, user.

Bump

Bump

I'm circumcised and have that glossy look when erect
Are you guys seriously getting gross wrinkled erections?
Even flacid it isn't that wrinkled but it isn't glossy so there's that.

Underage b&

26 but yeah sure
Sorry about your disgusting dick

Sure you are, little guy.

Your deflection isn't fixing anything your dick is still disgusting
I can only assume you have some weakass erections which if so, I'm sorry to hear that
You should consider suicide at this point

>Not even denying it anymore

wrong. it's a layer of thickened skin to protect from rubbing against your underwear all day. men who regrow their foreskin have their heads go back to normal

Use coconut oil. Use that when you jerk your meat. You can pick it up at any grocery store.

get un uncircumcised

Really sorry about your situation
You're probably fat too
Is that it? Weak erections because of a weak heart?

trips never lie

I'm 66 years old and cut, mine has all my life and still is polished , I need to take a v for a full bonner though but still cum loads.

>Replying with anime
Cringe

>I'm upset my parents chose to mutilate my genitals without consent so i'll take it out on people with normal dicks

As a 43 year old pathetic loser on this anime pedo forum, it makes me feel good to see an even bigger 66 year old pathetic loser, here. Thanks.

>Normal
LOL

>over 58
>on Sup Forums
prety sure thats physically impossible

Calm down there, heeb.

Get a cock sock

Stick it in a pussy faggots.
Beta level times a thousand up in here.

KEK

Coconut oil dude.
Extra virgin unrefined or whatever. Shots expensive but it is the best moisturizer on the market. It's good for ur skin and hair