Sup Forums how do you turn from beta to alpha?

Sup Forums how do you turn from beta to alpha?

small habits, change gradually over time

literally that simple

will elaborate if wanted

pls elaborate

waiting...

yes sir

they ironic thing is that the hulk is beta and shrek is alpha as fuck. i guess appearances can be deceiving

Just change your stupid lifestyle and thats it...

Mentality.

Step 1) Improve your financial situation if it needs improving.
Step 2) Improve your physical appearance with a diet plan and a workout routine (AND STICK TO IT)
Step 3) Go out and actually talk to people to become more extroverted.

People aren't that scary, I promise. Just follow those three simple steps and you'll become far more Alpha than 99% of this board.

If any of your answers to the three are "I can't because..." then you've already lost. You have to have the mentality there to better yourself or you won't succeed.

thankyou user will follow

>says an user who isn't struggling to find work
oh yes its that fucking easy! just go out and make more money or wake up and get more ambition to work out! HOLY SHIT WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?!?!? fucking moron im happy that ur life is that easy for you

I don't know everyone's situation but you are not stuck. I don't care how dire your situation seems, you can get out of it. You're posting on Sup Forums right now, you're far more privileged than a good portion of the population.

If you hate your job, find another one. If you're unhappy with your life, do something about it. Passively aggressively blaming the world for not handing you a better life won't fix anything.

Win fucking rar

Hell yah!

lol okay one sec ima go outside and get a better life because i want one brb. oh wait that didnt fucking do anything. stfu you entitled dipshit fuckwad who had everything handed to him.

samefag

you can do it Sup Forumsro!

stop caring.

The most common issue amoung people who try and change either their personality, or aspects of their life is that they start to big, and try to change completely overnight.

I'll explain something simple: If you are in a position where you are in need of changing, so drastically that you want to do it overnight, and you have poor enough habits to warrant something like that, then you do not have the discipline or willpower to pull it off. The people who do are not even usually aware that they need to change, and even of them, there are very very few like that.

So, the average Sup Forums users issues?

Social Anxiety, Akwardness.
Generally unfit, poor diet.
Multiple Bad Habits, addictions.
Socially morphed to suit img boards and Sup Forums.

All of these can be counteracted by changing 1 thing at a time, and using small habits.

Once you have achieved what I call the minimum base: Decent Diet, work out at least thrice a week, good habits, working towards yourself and having at least 1 or 2 good relationships. You can start to solidify yourself more, and focus on one single thing.

Please don't try to become these characters that you see in fiction. (6'5, 8/10 pack, deep voice, solo, extreme discipline.) Be realistic, the people like that are almost non existent, and the ones that are commonly have mental problems (thus the ability to have such abnormal habits, almost to a detriment.

I wrote a long (maybe 100-110 page) PDF a while ago detailing a plan that you can use to improve yourself, and I cited evidence for all (Well, everything I could find). Also had book recommendations, I'll post it if you want it.

I'll also add in anecdotally that I have been officially diagnosed with ASD (HF), ADHD, and Tourette syndrome (not a minor case either). I used to be incredibly awkward, suffer from agoraphobia, etc. I'm now a senior sysad, doing M.S part time, have a girlfriend of 4 months as well.

I'm black, I was born alpha

>Go out and actually talk to people

pls post book recommendations user u r dank af

mongoloid

the secret is to avoid incest and to have superior black genetics.
Its all in the genes if you dont have it you will always be a skinny manlet or obese murican fuck no metter what you will do

Bred, the word your looking for is bred

bump

Power of Habit
The Republic
The Art of War
Suicide: The Forever Decision
The New Psycho-Cybernetics
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
How to win friends and influence people
Think and Grow Rich
The 7 habits of highly successful people
Mindset
Meditations - Aurelius

Listing these, I will say something.

Curiosity, inquisition, and a critical mind are all necessary values that the successful person fosters.

Here are a few to begin with, however you need to keep in mind that simply reading passively will do nothing for you.

Read these books with an open mind, with a smooth field. However, sieve the ideas heavily, and choose the ones you like. Some of the ideas conflict; one best suited to another might not suit you. However, reading will always increase your view. To not read opposing points of view is harmful to yourself.

As you are reading these books, implement what they say and that you agree with into your life.

Buy a timer, use the pomodoro technique, and make the task for you to read. This will get you used to using the timer, and will help if you use the timer for actually doing work later.

Hint: If you feel a sense of anxiety looking at a book, if you feel that you're about to cringe, or if you think a book is fucking shit just based upon the title; then the book has resonated or had some effect on you. I encourage you to read any that do that.

Feel free to ask more if you want.

your bump is innefective, impotent

Something else I'll add, albeit on a bit of tangent.

If there is a subject that you dislike talking about, feel that you are inept at it, or if it aggravates you, then work on that subject.

This mostly applies to people in education, but it applies to all other aspects of life as well, if to a lesser extent.

holy shit an actually intelligent person on Sup Forums???

thanks user most help stuff ive seen on b

Sit ups, push ups and lots of juice.