Nobody really cares that Gene Wilder died

Nobody really cares that Gene Wilder died.

It's not as if he was fit to play any more sequential roles in films. He wasn't even good at acting in his prime, and his methods were lackluster.

Honestly? Johnny Depp is the true Wonka.

The 2005 film had 83% on RT, whereas the first movie was 89%. Not very accurate, no?

While Depp was versatile and has played many roles before, he's definitely exceeded Wilder in his glory years.

Nobody gives a fuck. Cry about it..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TwBSgKwivw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No u

>t's not as if he was fit to play any more sequential roles in films
what did he mean by this?

ok

I have not even knew this guys.

i care

>It's not as if he was fit to play any more sequential roles in films

Who cares about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? He was great in Blazing Saddles.

But, of course, most of Sup Forums hasn't seen Blazing Saddles cause most of Sup Forums is underage.

>sequential
Don't you mean consequential you illiterate piece of shit?

Okay, OP, he wasn't an amazing actor, but neither is Johnny Depp. If you think his portrayal of Wonka was superior to Wilder's you are beyond tasteless.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TwBSgKwivw

Charlie and the Chocolate factory was fucking shit.

Your opinion is shit.

Eat shit OP.

P.S. I'm willing to bet you think the new "edgy" Alice in Wonderland movies aren't shit and a better than the classic animated one too.

P.P.S Fuck off and die

>its a direct quote from OP
>gets mad at direct quote but not OP
oi mate

How long have you been sitting on this absolutely epic trolling? So many newfags are going to be pwnd by this bait.

Young Frankenstein?

Nice nostalgia goggles you have there m8. Must really put a blinder on your reality.

Dr. Cheeks?

What did they mean by this

Are you legitimately, legally, mentally retarded? Have you watched Willy Wonka recently? It's a golden standard of what every children's movie should be like. That shitpile of a remake will never hold a candle to the original.

ariel pink for a willy wonka adaptation where willy wonka is an even weirder autistic asshole

Ofcourse Depp is a better actor than Gene, but Gene is wonka.

Depp was fucking terrible as Wonka.

(You)

wtf i hate gene wilder now

Who the FUCK is that gay ass Willy Wonka?

Depp did a great job with the Wonka character, but it was a completely different spin on him and comparing them is fucking retarded.
I'm sad that Gene died because he made me laugh so many times and now he's dead, I know the autist community of Sup Forums are desperate to be contrarian in as many was possible but come on user

I love Johnny Depps wonka. i got a boner in the theater both times. those hot teeth.
also the little veruca salt girl? she wasn't hot, the other one, I forget her name, the gymnastics cunt. she was hot. her mom was a bitch though

There literally couldn't have been a better character to play Jim in Blazing Saddles. Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little have amazing chemistry together and they have one of the best movie friendships ever.

>I am cool and remember old things, unlike other people.
here's your medal.

Gene Wilder was like the fucking DIO of actors everybody loved him and you can automatically denounce anyone who attacks him.

well, its kind of hard to get a job in movies if you have Alzheimer.

so, this is what weebs watch these days?
looks like garbage.

But blazing saddles is racist trash.