I'm the real winner nigger

you lose

lose

FUCK OFF

Nigger.

shut the fuck up.

lose

lose

Hey niggey you better respect that user he uploads pngs and not jpgs like your filthy ass.

lose

lose

if you reply to this post you WILL die horribly in your sleep tonight

lose

lose

ok

Sorry not sorry

Gotchya

Fuck you

If Trips, I'm gonna jump into the noose tonight bois

win

lose

Damn youre fast

lose

Be an hero

Don't reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

if no-one responds we all win

Meow

Nope

lose

But i dont want other people to win

lose

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA WIN!?!? HAHA FUCK YOU

FUCK

go suck a dick then

lose

no-one wins

Neow

Aw man an hero slipped by for a minute there

if you reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Damn, this is even more effective that dead mom threads. Congrats OP, you had an original thought.

When you accidentally reply to your own post

henlo

Shoo

Don't reply to this or your mother will die in a plane crash tommorow

(Jew)

If I drive around, I sometimes notice the houses and buildings all around. There are also pieces of farm land that are very large. Houses can be built from different kinds of materials. The most common types are brick, wood, and vinyl or synthetic siding. Houses have lawns that need to be tended. Lawns need to be mowed regularly. Most people use riding lawnmowers to do this. You can also use a push mower. These come in two varieties: gas-powered and manual. You don’t see manual push-mowers very much anymore, but they are a good option if you do not want to pollute the air with smoke from a gas-powered lawnmower. I notice that many families designate the lawnmowing responsibility to a teenager in the household. Many of these teenagers are provided with an allowance for mowing the yard, as well as performing other chores, like taking out the trash, washing the dishes, making their bed, and keeping the house organized. Allowances are small amounts of money given by parents to their children, usually on a weekly basis. These usually range from 5 dollars to 15 dollars, sometimes even 20 dollars. Many parents feel that teenagers can learn financial responsibility with this system.
Now I will talk about farm land. Farm land can be identified by some common features. They almost always consist of a very large patch of dirt with small green plants lined up in very long rows. You may sometimes see farm equipment riding over these rows, like tractors or combines. These machines help farmers grow more crops in less time. They are a very helpful invention. Some different types of crops are soybeans, cotton, corn, tomatoes, tobacco, and lettuce (which I mentioned earlier). Most crops are used as food, and can be defined as either fruits or vegetables. Some are commonly eaten raw, after being rinsed in water to remove any dirt. Some are often cooked, which helps give them a more pleasant taste and makes them easier to chew. A very versatile vegetable is the potato.

WINRAR

By replying to this post, you cannot win.

k

you got singles. do 1/3 of it, jump, but don't worry about rope or asphyxiation, preferably off of a tall object, a building or bridge perhaps.

can I please win guys

Ficki ficki

Wow that was really insightful. Thanks. You don't deserve a reply, I hope you don't get one and win.

Okay but I don't feel that bad 'cause YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

this is fun

Fuck

I HOPE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE GETS RAPED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES WHILE YOUR NAILS GET RIPPED OFF WHILE YOU SCREAM IN AGONY AND YOUR PARENTS AND KIDS GET HUNG BY THEIR INTESTINES AND THEIR HEARTS GET RIPPED OUT AS THEY WAIL IN SUFFERING AND THEN YOU GET SKINNED ALIVE WHILE GETTING LEMON AND SALT TOSSED ON YOUR UGLY MEATY INTERIOR THEN YOU GET RAPED IN THE ASS AND I HOPE YOUR HEART GETS RIPPED OUT OF YOUR CHEST AND YOUR EXECUTIONER FUCKS IT AND THEN SLITS YOURS THROAT AND FUCKS THE WOUND
GET CANCER/EBOLA/MALARIA/AIDS/RABIES/TETANUS/BUBONIC PLAGUE/SARS/LEPROSY YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT DIE DIE DIE KILL KILL KILL HATE HATE HATE KILL YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even posting anything but replies

k

Tl;dr

how do you screenshot that long?

I agree

Efficiency nig

half of this thread is me responding to myself

Roll

if you reply to this post your reply doesn't count

You make yourself lose?

When a mommy triangle and a daddy triangle love each other very much, they have angle sex.

So like tight the rope around my forehead? That's about a third of the way to my neck.

how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long? how do you screenshot that long?

haha benis :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

two wrongs don't make a right, but if I fuck it up enough, i'll fuck my way straight to the top.

geg

-Amen

u2404

doesn't count

winrar!