It's been a week since we had sex, her pussy look like this in the video. she's cheating on me right...

it's been a week since we had sex, her pussy look like this in the video. she's cheating on me right? this was before fingering.

after fingering

Doesn't seem so, post more

>er pussy look like this in the video. she's cheating on me right? this was before fingering.
People like you shouldn't be allowed to have sex because you might pass along your fucking retarded genes.

Haha This

OP your a waste of life you should jump out a window your insecurity is sickening

sorry but that pussy has AIDs. better get tested

Here here!

What the fuck are you even trying to ask?

it's a fucking cunt, after a minute of being horny it all becomes a little bit more red and swollen, you fucking retard.

Your the fucking retard trying to defend the asshat post you just typed get out faggot I can smell the 15 yr old in what you posted here

Fuck ugly pussy and a shit camera. I would say you two belong together

you are right. I am feeling guilty because I slept with her friend.

At least show us what she looks like user

dose this pussy look like it was fucked yesterday?

Yeah hopefully by a massive nigger you dumb cunt.

We can only hope it wasn't a white guy. at least that way she enjoyed it.

Tryhard. When you have to go that far for the joke, it's not funny

Post a pic of her, it would be easier to judge

>You're

You fucking retard.

skype and an i phone, and I like the roast beef, but when it comes to women I am a zombie. I like brains.

guess we all want what we don't have. :(

disgusting ass cooch. dump that bitch. unless you look like the monster from goonies, in which case you belong together

She could have had a child and if she did you will know for sure she is ok in that department.

What better prospect woman to make children with than a woman who allready had a child.

dude, first buy a better camera. Those pictures suck...

no she hasn't normally it's nice and tight and closed. I know the answer I just didn't want to know. I think i'm just gonna keep fucking her friend till we get caught.

cell phone and skype

What if she's just riding her massive dildo because she doesn't wanna fuck her insecure boyfriend?

>complaining about girl cheating
>immediately post her vagina to millions of people
you some kinda dumb fuck?

Brutal.

she is away with fam. and her giant dildois modeled after my own member. we took a work shop. god blessed me only insecure because I slept with her friend

also this kek

LOL who's gonna know it's her from a pussy pic?

the dude she fucked last night.

>because I slept with her friend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is great. You're a fucking cheater and you're scared shitless that your girl is cheating on you.

not scared hopefully she did, that way we both fucked up, and can keep up with our shitty relationship.

Holy Shit you're dumb

checked

also, have any from legs up to face from down low?

You're projecting on her, you retard

>and can keep up with our shitty relationship.
good luck with that

no, I posted what I got,and really don't want to put her face online small towns are hell.

10/10 laughed out loud hard, I mean there's no way you could be asking this for real

hey, I take what I can get, and I got better than I deserve. Plus her friend and I were fucked up on molly and lsd. I still feel like shit, but it's not a normal thing. We love each other, I'm just a fuck up by birth.

Let me translate that for you:

"QQ, I'm a fuck up since birth, I'll keep fucking up because it's easier than manning up and taking responsibility"

Did you post earlier?

OP u from NZ? The girl from earlier?

If so dont hold out on the 10/10

This. Op is an asshat

Moron

He's right though... Considering you can hardly tell it's a pussy anyway..

>implying people who take up responsibility for other people aren't the actual fuck ups

Where u from bro? :)

are you fucking serious? you can't tell by that

Good god, this is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while

Same person OP

yes shes defiantly cheating on you, makesure to breakup with her via text or a public social media post, and specify that your breaking up with her for cheating because "the way her pussy looks"

Shut up mr grey