she can cosplay as mei holy shit

Post that pussy

got any imgur album? would be easier to dump

MOAR

Christine k

I love this Babe

that is one fine slut you got there OP

Titfuck her

Only after i feed her cheetos dipped in mayonnaise.

any gifs??

no vids or gifs, unfortunately

shit, she fine tho

Got any of her spreading

She's not attractive, but a luck girl to any robot who gets her.

Definitely needs the shave the pubes.

omg she is 10/10 wife material

Shes one of the the Mormon wives you take with you on the Oregon trail that you end up trading to the hostile Indian tribe to give your family safe passage.

not nearly bad enough

2009?
how is she now?

don't know. would love to find out tho

Size?

From her Facebook

pls share

or just post ny pics you find there

Wow, she cleaned up!

She's the sexiest bbw I've ever seen and And fucked

2 things I need you to know.

She's equally as fat in that picture.

It was from two years BEFORE the rest of these.

You're a lucky man. What happened?

Wait wait wait...HOLD ON. You all don't actually think OP fucked this girl, do you? Do an image search of any of these pictures, you get results on Google.

You can't possibly be that dumb, come on.

Am totally infatuated with this girl. Think it's the combo of the cute face and all those insane curves. Def my favorite bbw on here

Nothing she liked my dick better than her dudes so w fucked while she was with him.

Op didn't I did.

Went to high school with her.

OP, exactly how hard did you titfuck this girl?

So hard, I woke up from my dream.

she was 39 at the time

post recent pics pls

She makes me cum so fucking hard

That really doesn't mean anything. You can get a girls information in these threads and add her. I don't really care though, it's not like she's special. Maybe if she slimmed down some, but kept the tits and ass, that'd be a sight to see.

Tell her we said hi.

OP didn't fuck her, I did. More pictures as proof.

Haha, I'm just kidding. I don't like fatties. I just found the archive.

I'm into this chick big time so all that really matters to me at the moment is to have more pics of her and that delicious body

But I don't judge.

This thread again

I am starting to think the actual girl is posting these pics for a self esteem boost

No I'm not.

I badly need her to sit on my face

i would die happy smothered by that ass

Squeeze them together I want to fuck those boobs

What do clothes cost in the matrix?

Tittyfucks don't feel that great, actually. I've done it before. It feels less pleasurable than a handjob, because there's no grip or anything, it's just your dick and flesh rubbing against it.

The next time your dick is hard, squeeze your thighs around it and thrust, that's what it feels like, pretty much.

Dude i've had my share. Ever had one in the shower? Shit can be quite pleasurable

Oh, I forgot to mention, it IS warm though and it would probably be better if you use lube. We didn't, I just went dry, but really, it's just the kink factor that's inherit in it. If you're going to fool around, stick it in her mouth, pussy and ass, full force.

I guess if you used like shower gel or something as lube, but I would imagine the water would make it feel rubbery.

Well of course, you'll usually end up getting your dick sucked. But i'm pro titfucks partly just for the visual. With this girl it would be so good

Sure thing, get your dick out

Oh, I forgot to mention again...

>in b4 someone starts quoting me and saying that, and saying shit like, "I love big balls in my ass"

I did get a handjob from this girl too. It was the first time I ever came without touching myself. It wasn't that great. It was weak and kind of weird. She did everything right and didn't stop when I said I was going to cum, but I know me better.

Love her ass

>that hair

And by "this girl" I don't mean the girl ITT, some girl I met on the internet a long time ago.

damn dem titties
more?

Eh, I dunno. My dick isn't big enough to make it all the way past her boobs. It's not that I'm small, it's just...I mean look at how big her tits are. I don't think it would be visually all that great to do, but I'm more orally fixated anyway. Most of the time I just close my eyes and suck on the nipples/clit.

look what i found

hoping she starts doing webcam shows
would love to tip her

I miss blowing my load inside her.

In the butt in this pic

Is it weird that I'd more turned on from listening to her talk than seeing her naked? I'm not into fatties, but I love Asian Americans.

She is Asian right? She looks Asian.