What belongs in the museum of Sup Forums?

What belongs in the museum of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cp boxy perfection girl pepe

logs of shit and chubby threads

iOS update trolls

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

Sup Forums's C+= programming language

ME!!

Mark the mint man and his father doublemint Dave xD

T̹͙̟̭̗͉͡e̺̙̖͞s̗̯̹tị͇̦̻̼̻̥n͕̯̠̘̱g̘̭͍͈̩̘ ̵̙̦̱̭i͈͉̕ͅf̺ ͓t̵͈̜̠̰̪̞̭h̩̝is ͕̭̯w͝o͇̗̥̼r̨k̛͎̠̦ͅș͕͔͙̘.̥͖ͅ
͔̰͢
͚͠I̻̬͔ ̡̬f̨̳̜̜̜ẹe̫͇l͓͕͙̰ l̘̱i̳̖͖̤̦̜͜k̡ẹ ̮͘t̪͍͉̙̮̱͠h̢͍͈ͅi̟̮̗s̷͕̥̳ ̟͇̪̖i̵̤s ͔͙͖͝a͓̱̬͙͕̩͢ ̥̫t̤̰͖̺̻́ͅr̫̰̞̱̖͈̦̀ơ̖l̥̥ĺ̺̻̪.

%triforce

Logs of shit

[spoiler] Bless you for this [/spoiler]

%triforce

Roze, along with Boxxy and Meat Curtains, and some others in the ladie's lounge.

rickrolls, duckrolls, desu, pool's closed due to aids, save this square gif as a .js, cracky-chan, woll smoth.

No, me desu

[zalgo] Testing [/zalgo]

Sup Forums's Albums, that skull taken from the catacombs, /tg/'s Engine Heart and Dungeons The Dragonning, /lit/'s Tale of Totalitarianism in a Tundra, The HWNDU Flag...

Keep MOOT locked up there

nice, kiddo

Dubs

[zalgo]shoopdewhoop[/zalgo]

That was cute :^)

Fuck off , summer is over.

D̻̟̬͙͍̕u̕d͈̺̣̣͙͇͉͝e͍̭,̹̰̼̘̩͓ͅ ̦͚̠̫d̘̻̦̹͈̱ͅo̧ṉ͙͘'͕͜ṯ̻ ̦͔̹̳͙̦s̗̻̙h̹͓͉a̷͍̗̰̪͖r̷̦̣̻͖̰ḛ̮̤̣ ̵̰̯̬͇̙̠̻t̰hͅi̴͇͉̠͍s̵͇͖͍̞̼̮

I bet youre one of those newfags

A large statue of EFG holding a tall salty glass of milk with coins in the bottom
And an all you can eat giga-puddi

A huge log of shit

D̴̛̳͍̺͔͖͎͔̻̦͇͖̬̤̬̫̪̳̗ͧ́̊͋ͣ̏͋͊͜͝E͉̜̱̥̻̥̫̹ͩ̔̾̎ͭ̈ͨͪ́͢͞͞L̢̧͈̜͙̩̻̖͕̖̮̺̠͍͚̒̇̎̔̈́͒̃̉͗́̔̚͟E̡̨̘͇͍͙̠̗̗̣͇̹̫̥͎̩̣ͭ̽ͧ̾̂͢͜͞T̶̡̺̘͖̱̥̪̄̇̒̓ͣ̇̒͂̓̎ͨ̉̎́́̀̕ͅE̸͚͍̫͇͓̝͐̏̾̇̔͌ͯ͐̊͐̓̑ͦ̈́̀͟͝͡ ͈̰̗͎̻̹̜͕͎̖̤͙̜̤͋̏͗̍͛͋ͮ͑ͪ͘ͅT̷̩̰̗͈͚̦̗̗̮̳̝͑̀͑ͫ̊ͬͤ̀H̵̢̧̰̮̰̪̬͚̩͔̾ͯ͂͌ͯ͗ͯͧ̓̎ͧ̇̒̈́̆̔ͧ̀̚Ȋ̶̧̹̭͉̫̖̹͔̫̮͕̠̬͎̻̠͌ͣͨ̂̽̽̈́̇ͨͯͬ̚̚̕͞S̢̰̘̤̭̫̩̺̼̺͌̾ͨ͛ͦ̎ͩͯ̈͘

*cough*

section childish gaylords. yes.

jizz christmas guy, that thing that happened a few years back on new years where the guy made a stinkbug into a fuckin rollin disaster, probably a ton more but im really high

uh oh.
someone's new and got embarrassed.
poor little guy :^)