Have shit job

>Have shit job
>Actually care about shit job
>Like, I actually want to do some good in my shitty little position cutting fruit in a super market.
>Even my boss said he doesn't understand why
>Quoting him exactly: "I left an assistant manager position making $15,000 a year because I just didn't care about anything enough to put up with that bullshit."
>Me caring and being optimistic actually causes some drama sometimes.
>Boss has yelled at me twice so far because I've "Asked to many questions."
>Well, fuck man. I'm your employee. What do you expect me to do?

>Fast forward for a few weeks
>I've applied to the Police academy in a city a state away.
>Actually get in
>It starts to sink in that I will literally never see this store, these people, or this job again.
>Realize what it all meant.
>Pull out my phone
>Watch Netflix while cutting fruit
>Boss walks in
>"What are you doing?"
>Me: "Well, you know how you always tell me that I care too much and need to not stress about things?"
>He nods with this inquisitive look on his face.
>Me: "Well, I just realized that in a month's time, everything I've done here, all the work that I've put in, all the effort that I've gone through trying to clean this place, make the fruit cups pretty, and keep people happy will all go to shit. It literally all meant nothing. Once I leave, this place returns to the state it was in when I first got here. Do you disagree?"
>He shakes his head, I guess finally understanding.
>Me: "Well, this is me not giving a shit."
>I turn back to my watermelon and Netflix
>Take one fuck huge bite out of the watermelon before tossing the half eaten piece into the trash and then changing gloves to keep making the rest of the cups.
>Boss kinda laughs and walks off.
>Fully expect to be fired after that, but who gives a shit.

Cont...

>Be today
>Boss walks up to me
>All sage and shit
>"Now you understand"
>Walks to the back of the walk-in cooler
>Digs behind the very back shelf
>The fucking mad man actually has a case of fucking beer hidden there.
>Tosses me one
>Tells me to follow him
>Leads me out back to the dumpster
>Breaks out some fucking lawn chairs
>We both do nothing for four fucking hours but drink and talk shit

I understand now. It's all meaningless.

No, you just have a shit boss.

So you lost your work ethic...great

Seems accurate. Feels accurate~.
Strange.

hope you get shot by blm protesters faggot.

Your writing skills are shit. This tv drama you've made doesn't come close to even the shittiest tv shows. This edgy "nothing matters" bullshit is overdone

overdone? lol

Existence itself means nothing.
You have to finde the fullment in little details.Even if these details are cutting fruit or making fruit cups look good.Life is waking up and going to sleep and that for tousands of days. Why not make those all same starting and ending days fullfilling inbetween?

>Why not make those all same starting and ending days fullfilling inbetween?

I agree with you completely, but I think for the sake of getting along with my boss for a change, I'm just going to enjoy this until I have to quit.

I guess, in a since, I finally understand how he feels. He just wants to come in, do his job, get paid, and then go home. I can respect that mentality, but I can't stand the fact that he's the department head with that mentality.

It seems as you see yourself beeing better in that position. And if you enjoy those moments and they really fullfill your days.Then maybe some darker days will feel more bright. U just need to breathe in and realize how good you feel now. I think you wont be dissapointed in your new job but remember. Life is more than a job, maybe you'll find things that make you as happy as those fruit cutting job

Am i a fruit?

No, you fucking melon

Lets hope not

Have a great sleep. We may never meet agian

No, he is exactly right.

It is all meaningless.

In the end it is. But for the time in between it is not true. This is the most meaningfull time and the whole meaningless end builds on it. The goal may be meaningless death but the way to the goal is full of meaning and can be lovely or cruel. You can to the biggest decend choose how this way is gonna be

Overthink everything. Have a great sleep
That was all me you can recognise me agian cus i will be posting with an ~G at the end
Like this
~G

At least in feel's threads
~G

Bump for relevant to interest/situation
Too tired ATM to contribute, just got off a shift where is gave exhaustive amount of shit in a similar retail thing
Dis kinda beautiful.

13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

Get namesync, faggot

Nah, and nothing will change it. Stand with confidence or fall pathetic
~G

Feel inspired. Have a nice rest-day with the thing or persons you love

nice. why don't you start your own business now that you're enlightened