MI fags report in

MI fags report in

Ann Arbor here.

Mah nigga.
I was at Ashley's a couple of hours ago having a drink.

What a coincidence, I was just at your mom's house drinking dat pussy.

Go fuck yourself op

Ypsi resident identified

reminder

Ann arbor is a shithole.

Still better than Columbus.

Is this a cringe thread?

Joke's on you Im farther south east

bloomfield hills fag here

sittin in EL

The roads sure as fuck are.

Ann Arbor here. Stadium blvd.

Rochester Hills here. Michigan sucks. The UP is pretty cool in the winter, though.

I was just on a date with a girl bar hopping and day drinking for hours yesterday. Shit was cash. I highly recommend taking advantage of happy hour everywhere.

southfield cuck present

LTU was a shit idea

Royal oak here.

Lol when people say Michigan sucks. Where exactly do you think is better? Don't tell me you fell for the California meme.

Michigan is just full of shitty culture and fake rednecks. There's no cool big cities. Ann Arbor's alright, but Detroit's still a shithole. No one really lives here. They just work and work and work and don't do anything interesting. It's all ego and meaningless lives. California is ok in some parts. Colorado is pretty cool besides the hipsters. Texas has some alright spots. At least we're not Ohio. I wish I lived in British Columbia, though.

Mr B's? I could walk there right now.

A2 for school, Royal Oak for life.

"There's no cool big cities". Go live in New York, New York for a few years like I did and tell me how cool it is. Shit isn't like the movies. Every single person there would sooner step on your face than help you off the ground. You can deal with the homeless and thieves on the subway every single day because you can't possibly afford to own a car there. Oh wait dodge the seat that hobo just pissed on. Where you can walk for miles and see nothing but cement and people that are desperately trying to earn nought money so that the city doesn't swallow them up and spit them out.

Ya Michigan is terrible.

I didn't say shit about New York. I wouldn't want to live in a huge city like that, but I'd rather live an hour from Chicago than an hour from Detroit. At least Chicago has some cool shit. We're close to Canada, which is awesome, but it's shitty Canada. Windsor is no better than Detroit.

I've been to San Francisco. There is no culture. Just a bunch of crazy homeless people shitting on the sidewalk lined with tourists traps which butts right up against gangland where the soreños and norteños are in a never ending turf war. Such great culture especially if you can meet the detached trust fund babies that can afford the $8,000/month rent it costs to live in in the city center.

Im talking more like Joshua Tree or Yosemite. Fucking mountains. And the smaller cities outside of the massive cities, like Costa Mesa or something. Those are really nice places.

Vernors is overrated. Tastes bland.

>complains about Detroit being a shithole
>would rather go to Chicago.

R u retard?

Battle Creek reporting in. Yeah this town is a shit hole but once you get out into the countryside Michigan is pretty dope

Ok, kid. Chicago is no better than Detroit. Whatever you say.

Detroit coming back at full speed. Blacks are getting kicked out and whites are taking back the city.

313 here

Outside of the LA, SF, SD, SJ metro areas California is nice, anybody who says different has never been there and is just trying to perpetuate a stereotype. I used to live near Sault Ste. Marie michigan it was nice also, for the six months of the year that there was no snow.

True shit. Popped two tires on my friends car going down a main road.

Waterford (originally Troy) checking in

Fenton here. Trash town

They'll be back, when there is something to steal

I left. Wandering the streets. You'll never find me user.

810 here, too.
It's not that trashy, considering you're south of flint and a short drive from Pontiac.
Count your blessings.

Nah. Things will hit critical mass and the police aren't going to let blacks in. Once enough white tax dollars are in the city the police will actually get funding and the cops will make Detroit the new Livonia. No blacks allowed. They had their shot.

Not to derail the thread, but Trail, BC is real nice

>downriver rat located

Implying I ever leave the house.

The Laundry has great food, and Peabody Ice Climbing Club fucking rules.

Royal oak standing by

Lansing checking in. Where all the white women at? Actually, nuts to that. Where all the women at? Needed tonight~ lol

non-ghetto Southfield here too. I'm just down the street, user

Oh, you make it shiny and pretty and they'll be back, next you're going to tell me that roaches and rats have been eliminated. I'll believe that first.

I'd fucking love to live near Vancouver. The city itself is pretty nice, and the mountains and Squamish are both amazing. BC seems like the perfect place for outdoorsy people who also love city life.

Gentrification is happening in Detroit now. Houses are only being improved or demolished. It is going to make it impossible for people without spending power to live there. One by one their subdivisions are crumbling because nobody takes care of their house.

Can't have a city without rats and roaches. Price you pay if you want to live downtown.

Detroit will never be nice again, no matter how many rich white hipster kids say otherwise.

The rich white hipster kids are moving into nice places like Sherwood Forest and Indian Village, Rosedale Park, Josef Berry, etc. not those shitty neighborhoods where they sardine houses every 40ft

Trail B.C. is east of Vancouver. I've been to Vancouver also, its like Hong Kong with all the Chinese

Never had The Laundry and don't know if I ever will. Just makes me think of my crazy ex because her family owns the place.

Have they managed to stop the firebombing of houses?

Idk just I know a lot of cocaine comes from Flint and I think we had a heroin problem for a while lol

Is Greektown and all the restaurants still there?

Uhhh....I think you miss my point about black people returning....just like .....roaches and rats....

No

They never stopped them. It costs a lot of money to demolish houses. Cheaper to let people burn them down.

Of course.

The Laundry is good but expensive.

Holland reporting.

The ones that make money? Of course. Not the small business owners though. Sadly.

So how can you live there if they are still doing this? I used to look at that website where they took pictures one year and then went back after a couple to show the decay. It was sad.

GR here

Lansing checking in. I'm Michigan born and raised. I've lived in Virginia, Cali, North Carolina, and Florida and they all sucked. Ended up coming back and never regretted it.

Yeah thats a shame. I like the old mom and pop stores and old time dive bars. Those shows that they renovate and make things modern, I'd wouldn't want to go to a place like that.

Ex-navy?

Marines

>It costs a lot of money to demolish houses
That's why the city and HUD are sitting on blocks of houses. You can see them boarded up, but the boards are ripped off and calamities happen.

What's so nice about michigan that you like? Not trying to start shit. Just legitimate curiosity.

Farmington Hills reporting in

This kind of shit happens in the cities outskirts. The city center has been solidly reclaimed and civilized. There's basically a ring of niggers around Detroit where you don't dare go.

shitass town called clare

what do you all think of Jackson?

That's my job. It truly is a sad place. People are offered section 8 and have other ways of assistance. They find a way through some hustle to stay in the neighborhood.

Just by those locations, I figured it was DOD. There was a Marine barracks at Mare Island, I worked there as a civillian from 1980 to 1994

Cali just had a weird vibe, hard to explain. Florida just too dam n hot. Lived in Northern Virginia near DC, too damned hectic. Just always felt more comfortable here. I live in the sticks but not that far from civilization.

Yeah, unfortunately thats the scourage of most big cities.

I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. Never been up to the Bay Area.

Well yeah, Florida and the south is garbage. Where in California? And what do you even do for fun here? Michigan seems so culturally isolated.

Fuck ya RO baby

Go smelt fishing on the Carp river. Blueberry picking. Did I mention fishing?

734 here

Camp Pendleton between LA and San Diego. I hunt and fish. We go boating up at Houghton Lake. During football season we go down to Ann Arbor for the games if I can ever find tickets affordable.

As far as culture, just check out the museums in Grand Rapids or even on campus in EL and Ann Arbor.

Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn

Dude fuck "culture". Wtf does that even mean? As far as I can tell there's a direct correlation between "culture" and how far people are up their own ass.

616 up in here, anyone around?