QUICK!

QUICK!
Someone has just squirted enough acid into your mouth to make a puddle on your tongue.
What do you do now?
The clock is ticking...
>You're at least 5 miles from home
>Spitting it out is useless as you've got liquid down your throat
>given the amount, you start feeling the effects within 10-15mins so driving is out of the question

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml
bluelight.org/vb/threads/303552-Psychedelic-Blackouts
reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/24nyc5/lsd_blackout/
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/4fi4xy/trip_gone_badblackout_loss_of_control_and_looping/
drugs-forum.com/threads/blacking-out-acting-unconsciously-while-on-lsd.239980/
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13458047
youtu.be/kCXqbjo6cb0?t=4m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU
youtube.com/watch?v=FRfmAG1FoCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drink it all up

I most likely have enough change in my pocket to get on a bus. I use that to get home, then lock all doors and windows, and then I would most likely black out. Once I wake up from black out, I'd still be tripping so from there I'd just clean up whatever mess I made while I was unconscious, but I'm still in my house because my high ass didn't know how to unlock doors and windows. It's freezing in my apartment because when I close all the doors and windows in my house it heats up really fast, so I proceed to turn off the air and just chill out till I come down.

Hospital

>put on cape
>enjoy the adventure

There is literally no way this could not be an awesome adventure.

You'd be surprised. I recently did WAY too much acid and blacked out. I proceeded to vomit literally everywhere and ruin some friendships. Worst part is I have no memory of it.

Acid doesn't make you black out

Which acid
The drugs or the chemical

How on earth does the amount affect how quickly it hits you?

You can take 100ug or 800 it's not going to get into your body any quicker

Lol you have no clue what you're talking about dude. It's actually really common just Google it.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml

He's right, there aren't any reports of people passing out on lsd nor is there any scientific evidence to indicate it would happen

In fact people are less likely to fall asleep or become unconscious

I have no clue how you're this fucking stupid. If you're going to make up stories on the internet maybe you should see if it'll sound realistic first. Go back to 9gag XD

You didn't take acid dude accept it.

Whatever you ingested or took was laced, bro.

>Lie down
>Prepare to die, because whatever the fatal dose of LSD is, I probably have it.

Yeah you definitely took something tens of thousands times higher than a normal dose lol
(it's not possible)

bluelight.org/vb/threads/303552-Psychedelic-Blackouts

reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/24nyc5/lsd_blackout/

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/4fi4xy/trip_gone_badblackout_loss_of_control_and_looping/

drugs-forum.com/threads/blacking-out-acting-unconsciously-while-on-lsd.239980/

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13458047

Plus my experience, which I'm certain was real LSD. I don't just take random substances, I own test kits.

duh neutralize that shit with a strong ass base

You're just picking out bullshit from the internet to try and convince yourself it was the LSD not just you being a cunt

never trust the cucks on reddit all they do is circlejerk how le weeeeeeed lmaoooo and le lsd cure all mental illnesses and enlighten you like the faggots they are

Acid is one hell of a drug. By far my favorite
>use my last money to get home by bus ASAP
>play Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Canned Heat, Jefferson Airplane and all the other good stuff on my stereo
>enjoy the best time of my life
>experience the most incredible visuals that totally blow my mind
>this is total madness
>be in tears from how the music and the unbelievable visuals take you on a journey to the deepest part of your mind
>enjoy this and so much more for the next 10-12 hours
Legit LSD is really a remarkable experience.

5 miles is not long at all. If you have a smartphone, find a uber or Lyft if they're available. If not, google the nearest cab. Or you can just walk 5 miles. You won't even be halfway through your trip if you start walking now.

Oml, once again, I own test kits. It was LSD.

All of those links are to forums where most of them haven't even mentioned the amount they took

They probably had a panic attack and fainted but this isn't directly caused by the drug

Yeah maybe it was and you're just a piece of shit, high or not. No one gives a shit about your bad trip either way fuckface

kek, my version of a test kit: If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

Could be. I don't know if it was directly the acid or not that caused my blackout, but I took way too much for me. The most I've ever taken before my blackout was 130ug, so my dumb ass thought it would be fun to push boundaries and take 300ug. Thing is, you can never be exactly sure how much acid is in blotter paper, because it's just some dude telling you, who buys it from another dude, who buys it from another dude, etc. Because of this I'm sure it was over 300ug, but even if it wasn't it was a horrible idea on my part.

>>given the amount, you start feeling the effects within 10-15mins so driving is out of the question

Nigger what?
15 minutes is enough time to do at least 10 miles.

Lol that's how I used to roll until I took some fake acid. Had the worst trip ever on a some random drug. After that I started buying test kits on amazon, it's seriously worth it even if you trust your dealer.

Do a 360 and get out of there

Lsd affects the brain in a complicated way since it has different effects on different receptors

Passing out was likely due to your brain not coping with what was happening

I remember once when I smoked a lot of weed and I was in a bad headspace I vomited, usually it's not possible but when your brain is in a bad space it'll do whatever it can to evacuate what's causing the problem

Drug newb here. Where do you get your LSD from? I want to know of reliable ways.

Exactly. People on here are acting like they know everything about acid when they don't even realize it's completely subjective how it acts on each person. Same dose+setting, but different people= wildly different trips.

Yep, I was terrified and had a paranoid anxiety attack.

I'm on acid, and it's awesome.

I just get it from a coworker. I don't really trust the guy so ALWAYS use test kits. Even if it's your fucking mom giving it to use always test that shit. You can also buy it off deep web if you're antisocial or your dude is dry.

Darknet. Get Tor Browser and visit a market like alphabay.
Get Bitcoins, find a reputable vendor, buy and receive your LSD in the mail.
Go for it, everyone should try it. It's phenomenal

become the for that I am now to be

Probably kill myself

Samefaggong this hard

A simple fucking google search will tell you. Me and my bitch believe u G.

And you've never gotten a warning or cease and desist letter?

I've been wanting to try LSD for months but I'm too much of a pussy to get involved in the darknet. Is it safe?

You cannot fight it, you must ride the snake.

You can send LSD through mail with minimal effort. It's easily the safest drug to ship, you don't need to worry about it.

>if you're antisocial or your dude is dry.
See, that's the thing. I don't have a "dude." How did you find out your coworker has LSD? I don't think it'd be a good idea to just walk up to someone on my college campus and go "hey bro, you know where to find LSD?"

not the guy ur talking too but i would love too order off deepweb too but mailman here fucks up shit a lot and i cant risk that shit

Call 911, get the person arrested and get doctors attending to me before I even start to feel affects.

They're both a chemical.

the site won't let you post that quickly in succession newfag

Holidays are the worst time to send or receive mail on time. My package hasn't even left the state yet.

Some sage advice in this clip...

youtu.be/kCXqbjo6cb0?t=4m18s

If he know's it's legitimate LSD, there really isn't anything to worry about. It sounds like someone gave you the coolest walk home ever. Poor fucking you.

Shatter your reality with shattering their shattering:
>Someone has just squirted enough acid into your mouth to make a puddle on your tongue
>>Now, do you do what?
miles from home, liquid down your throat, the question is out so driving within 10-15 minutes, given the amount, is at least 5 miles
>>>the clock is ticking into your mouth to make a puddle on your tongue, as you've got liquid down your throat
>>>>driving is out of the question; you start feeling the effects, and given the amount, you're at least 5 miles from home. What do you do now?
>>>>>QUICK, a puddle on your tongue is liquid down your throat, and so are you down your throat and up through your ego, looking out on reality
>>>>>Reality looks out on you, looking inward as you've got liquid down your throat, feeling the effects as driving is so out of the question
>>>>>>What do you do now? You do you do now, voodoo you do now, you do now, whodoo? and know that you do, as you can't not, lest you be consumed. You do you; do now.

U right. Didn't notice 2 posts were within a minute. Oh well.
Can't Believe there's that many faggots on Sup Forums.

I've been here since freshman year.
2010. Chris Cordova told me to check out /x/ and from there I went to Sup Forums

I put my time in

>enough acid into your mouth to make a puddle on your tongue
>there really isn't anything to worry about
15 y/o detected

my neighbourhood is full of dicks if my mailman was too deliver too the wrong person it would be like stuffing eight bad dragons dildos in my eyes

5 miles and I've got 10 minutes? Of course I. Could drive home. What kind of congested shitfest of a city do you live in.

Get a P.O box, people can't steal shit if it's delivered to a business and held there. Where I'm from you can have as many as you want

I've known people who have done way more than that. Googe lethal dose of LSD? Is there a lethal dosage? If you're a weak head, you could easily exacerbate the situation by reacting like a weak minded bitch.
You're on a lot of acid, and you know the way home. That doesn't sound like death sentence to me.
Don't panic. There's no amount of acid that you can't outlast. Smile. It's that simple folks. Don't be a weak head.

yeah i have thought about it some times i might do it, thanks

The effects are much much much more pronounced at very high doses, so far example what you feel at 1-2 hours is multiplied by 10x, so you will feel it a lot, but it is still just the come up.

It's a very good way to achieve the neverending trip. Madness worse than death, in my opinion
A dude I know took 40 doses of LSD and is in mental institution now

Prepare for the trip of a lifetime

Yeah the curve changes, but the onset doesn't

I don't think it's possible to take any amount of acid that would hit you in less than 15 minutes

That is a lot to take in one trip, although you quickly build tolerance to it, so it's not uncommon to see someone take a ten strip if they've been raging all weekend.
I think the thing to watch out for with acid and really any psychotropic is it's potential to activate things that run in your family like schizophrenia.

That's a myth, what people call a "neverending trip" is just people who had a mental disorder triggered by the acid

It's not possible for a chemical to constantly renew itself in your brain, especially since lsd isn't produced in the human body

NEUTRALIZE ACID WITH BASS
youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU

It's crazy that you have to explain this to people, but that was well said.

>Seconded
youtube.com/watch?v=FRfmAG1FoCs

Considering I get extreme anxiety on acid without weed, I have about 30 mins to get some bud before I have to go to the emergency room and shove a bottle of benzos down my throat

>I've known people who have done way more than that.
No you don't. You don't realize how much that is. Enough to puddle on your tongue plus there is lsd down your throat. Your brain will be fucked.

There are stories of people who have supposedly done thumbprints. That would be way more than a mouthful of acid solution

kek I've known people who would all have their own vials and would squirt it at their buddies for fun, I don't care if you believe me. You're such a faggot for even getting worked up about this.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

so fucking salty jeez

I gave my friend some acid to try once and he ended up blacking out 5 hours in and going into an out of body experience. It's possible. You don't fall asleep. It's like a semi conscious state with extremely fucked up vivid dreaming

I said this in another post but it's likely because his mind couldn't cope and his brain tried to shut down

It's not directly caused by the acid, but yeah I don't doubt that it's possible

neutralize acid with alkaline

swallow some alkaline batteries

Too bad it's not actually an acid. It's an amide. You get marks for originality though

I thank that man, that's like$300-500 worth of acid. Start walking home, 5m @ 2m/hr ( speed set to mosey) by the time I'm peaking I'll be home. Good times, but mushrooms are preferred.

ooh I thought you meant like sulphuric acid or something deadly. in the case of drugs I take all of it then go around tripping the fuck out, and maybe die

Blacking out isn't falling asleep you gigantic fucking moron