3 > 1 > 2 > 4

3 > 1 > 2 > 4

yes

3>4>1>2

Nostalgia bias aside:

1 >>>>>> 3 > 2 >>>>>>> 4

No shit

1>3>4>2 for life. We'll see what happens with the fifth one.

Yeah, wow. That's objectively correct. Nobody can argue with this.

1 = 3 > 2 > 4

This.

If you don't have Raiders at the top get the fuck out. Crystal Skull is objectively better than Temple of Doom, and Temple is the first one I ever saw when I was a kid.
1>3>4>2 you fucking baiting faggot 5/10 I replied.

2 > 1 = 3 > anything else > 4

epic post plinkett drone

4 is underrated

1 > 3 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (lesser than symbols carry on to infinity)

NEVER SAW YOUR REVIEWER FUCKER

>Crystal Skull is objectively better than Temple of Doom

Just 'no'. Temple gets a little goofy in the middle, but it has a fantastic opening and closing act. The atmosphere is considerably darker than the other 3 movies, but I think that works to its advantage.

Crystal Skull has very little redeeming qualities. Where the first 3 movies paid homage to old serials from the 30's and 40's, Skull was 2 hours of paying homage to the first 3 Indiana Jones movies. Every scene felt like they were going, "Hey remember this from the first movie? Now here's a twist on it! Oh and remember that from the 3rd movie? Well here it is again but slightly different!" Also, by the time they got around to making it, Ford was already too old and phoning in every performance. It's why he's barely even a part of the last act, more just along for the ride.

>ywn

Just got the bluray of Crusade.
It looks amazing.

Finally, someone gets it right. Though I guess is also acceptable. Personally I just enjoy Connery as Indie's father too much to place it lower though.

1 > 2 > 3 (only by the narrowest of margins) >>>>>>>> 4

Muh niggA

Totally agree. Last Crusade is amazing.

"Indiana....Indiana...let it go."

Gets me right in the feels every time.

Correct

i've never seen an indiana jones movie

This

>3 > 1

Literally I'm underage: the opinion

1>>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[...]>>>>>4

3>1>2
There's no 4.

1 would be on par with 3 if it wasn't for Marion. The love interests fucking ruin the mood in these movies, only Elsa is decent because she's not just a helpless annoying cunt waiting to be rescued.

Watch them in order. They kind of build off one another.

You mean they rhyme?

Like pottery.