So here's the story of how I escaped suicide

so here's the story of how I escaped suicide

>be me. 27. Got married too early because I knocked up my girlfriend at 20.
>wife a complete bitch, my son is a shit kid, surprisemotherfucker - she's pregnant again
>120k in debt from student loans, no possible way I can pay it off
>making about $900 a month total doing shitty social media work
>wife divorces me, takes house, takes shitty kid and my daughter whom I've grown attached to
>family won't talk to me
>decided I want to kill myself
>decided before I die, I want to go out with a bang (in a matter of speaking)
>went to Mexico with $1200 in my account
>banged hookers, drank, did cocaine
>still had a couple hundred left over after an amazing couple days
>direct deposit from my social media gig paid again
>more money for hookers and blow
>epiphany.webm
>can live in mexico on $900 a month working from my laptop. clients dont even know where I am
>fastforward 6 months
>I'm living in Mexico now in a cheap ass studio bullshit apartment now making $1100 a month (got another client), I have enough money for rent, food, water, everything I need AND bang hookers every weekend
>this is my life now. Haven't talked to my ex wife or kids or family since

pic not really related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jailyneojeda/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good for you!, however this makes you an illegal, so get the fuck out of my country you mexican cunt

What kind of shitty social media work?

What exactly did you do for a living?

I'm an American living in Mexico illegally. Ironic I know

I manage Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc for a company in southern california. They pay 900 a month. I do the same for another company that pays 200 a month but it's just their twitter and facebook

Im looking to do jobs like this :v help me out brotha

How exactly do you get a job like that OP? Sounds sweet

Damn dude I'm kinda envious

craigslist. start blasting out to everyone that you do "social media marketing" and read up on how to run facebook pages, twitter accounts all that shit effectively. Also helps if you use black hat methods to make your shit look even more effective than it really is (it's what I do). Don't expect to get a fuck ton of clients. Most people think running social media is easy - which it is - so they do it themselves. Sell it like "you can focus on running your shitty business instead of worrying about the troublesome and cumbersome task of keep track of everything that happens to your online presence" and then just bullshit the entire time. Give them a bullshit social media statistics report every month like "OMOMGOMG YOU GOT X AMOUNT OF NEW LIKES" keeps the money coming. in my case, it keeps food on the table, a ceiling above me and a bitch on my cock every weekend.

I wish I could have taken out a 120k loan and just bought a piece of property in mexico instead of using it for a useless degree in marketing. I haven't heard from anyone in the states for months - pretty much since I left. I was acting very suicidal towards the end (which I was in all seriousness) so they probably think I killed myself. I learned some elementary spanish along the way and as long as I pay my full retard cheap bills here, I think I'm off the hook. I don't pay student loans anymore lol

Trust a man who started a company young and fucked up his taxes like you are doing right now. There's only a couple things you should never mess with. The IRS is near the top of that list. Get your taxes right or shit will be fucking awe full later on.

Pic of mexican hookers. They can be surprisingly attractive. Also what city in mexico

Your children are fucked, but I can't really judge you. Enjoy your life son, and if shit starts to go south (your fuckers find you) move to Asia, no way anyone can find you there

dude I'm in Mexico. wtf is the united states IRS gonna do? My real name isn't even on the apartment I'm living in. I didn't sign any papers. I'm off the grid.

I think it's also worth noting that I get direct deposits to the bank but I buy bitcoin with it, transfer the bitcoin to another account, exchange it for money here in Mexico and the transaction is virtually untraceable to me. It's not like I use an America debit card here at a Mexican ATM lol

I don't have a phone lol. I have a laptop with a shit wifi connection that I use for my work. So I have no way of getting pictures easily.

I feel bad for my daughter. She probably thinks I killed myself. She's only 5 and we were close. It's the only regret I have but if I make any contact with her, I'm afraid I'll be found and everything I have here (pfff) will be gone. I mean I'm fucked if I'm found. Completely fucked. If I go back to the states now, like the other guy said - the IRS will fuck me up, I'm sure I broke a bunch of laws, I haven't paid my student loan, I haven't paid the house mortgage, child support, alimony etc. lol I'm fucked if I go back.

With a little luck you'll get them to go after your ex for collections.

Make some savings for her, you might be able to give to her when you're both older. It's probably the only thing you can do right now? Won't she inherit your debt? Pretty sure that's a thing in "the land of freedom"

One day you will move back. One day this will get old, or dry up or whatever. One day, even if you are in Mexico still, you will need a loan. And the IRS will be waiting. What can they do to someone knowingly not filing taxes? Throw you in fucking jail. Your US bank account is tied to you. Income is income. I'm speaking from expirence her. Either listen or don't. But don't act like you are untouchable because you live in Mexico. And don't think that the BTC is 'hiding' your tracks. When you don't file taxes, things get bad. If they figure it out before you actually file, things get worse. Doesn't matter much where you live

Not a bad idea about putting away a little cash for her. I can find her on Facebook or something later. I have ways of tracking my family down so that's not a big deal. They probably will inherit my debt, but given how my ex is, she might file for bankruptcy. Maybe they already have, I'm not sure. I hope she does because that's only 10 years of shot credit and my daughter is only 5 so she'll be 15 when that's up and will be unscathed. My ex wanted to file bankruptcy when we were married at a few points. That's her go-to.

Are you in TIjuana by any chance?

I go there a lot

Uuuh he can always get a new identity

This man bucked the system and now he's got hookers and blow
Shit

>Won't she inherit your debt? Pretty sure that's a thing in "the land of freedom"

>I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about; listen as I spout nonsense I made up.

because they cant garnish your check

i'd probably move somewhere they don't extradite

>What is a supposition

>my daughter is only 5 so she'll be 15 when that's up and will be unscathed.

Nice, her mother will make her hate you though

I don't know all the laws like that either so I don't blame him

that's why I didn't kill myself lol so glad I didn't. apart from being away from my daughter, this is the happiest I've ever been to live and exist. If I could start again, I would just jump straight to this.

A little south of there. and I go to Hong Kong gentlemens club frequently. That's where I get my hookers

uhhhhh easier said than done I think.

yeah that's a problem I foresee

At least until some narcos notice how baller he is and try to shake him down. Then it's pretty much dismemberment and acid vats from there...

end it tomorrow, faggot.

whats the point?

What is your kik?

We can discuss TJ prostitutes

I don't flaunt my cash. I don't have a whole lot of it either. I live like a middle class person here. I don't even buy a lot of stuff. From the outside, I look just as poor as everyone else.

have you read this thread?

Good for you my nigga.
Also if anyone gives a shit this is the girl in the picture instagram.com/jailyneojeda/?hl=en