T-time once again for Therapy Tea w-with Sakuya3D!

T-time once again for Therapy Tea w-with Sakuya3D!

Are you s-sad? No, depressed. You f-feel like the whole world is crashing down around y-you. Your anxiety is in overdrive, you are angry and s-sad and confused and you j-just have nothing to cling on to but y-your own self loathing?

Come talk to me. Don't s-suffer in s-silence any longer, Anonymous.

I love you even if you brand me as a dumb Mexican

Do you have any steam gift cards?

I n-never called you dumb l-love

Hey Alice

Do something bad to me

Uhm. W-well.... *patpat* H-here. I w-won't give you a hug. Is t-that bad enough?

OH GOD IM LATE

I WAS LOOKING AT MEMES IM SORRY

Good evening Alice. What kind of tea have we got tonight? :)

i feel like this girl loves me, but then i feel like she loves another guy too, how do i make her fall for me

T-that's okay, how about w-we select your tea first

Do you love me, Alice3d?

contract a more serious form of autism

send her feet pics

murder sounds good, right?

what makes you feel like she loves him?

W-well, it l-looks like Pomegranat Strawberry

Red!

What is it?

bad

Oh, that sounds really good actually. I love pomegranate

hello sakuya
how are you doing

W-why do you feel rather t-than know?
Have y-you talked to her?

It's v-very delicious

!!!

That also sounds very good

are you a dude

Do you drink much pomegranate juice dear?

Alice is the best part of my weekday.

hi Alice I'm trying to play Payday 2 because it was free but I'm getting a ton of screen tearing, even though I'm using a Freesync monitor. What do?

Hi Alice,
I don't really need help with anything but I always like coming into these threads because there's such an abundance of positivity; it really makes me hopeful and happy for the human race when a place as torqued as Sup Forums has people like you. I think that what you do has much greater impact than you know, and I hope you continue doing it for a long time.

Thanks

L-let me pour you a c-cup

no but I am hi

YES

That and prune juice and cranberry juice and mixes of the three oh my god its so good

My main source off attention has been distracted by her boyfriend.
How do I stop feeling jealous?

Have you seen onii-chan? 0u0

doesnt freesync require the game to run at your refresh rate? or is that gsync

have you dicked around with vsync and AA settings?

cuties

yay!

Find other sources of attention! :O

was waiting for this, thanks user

whats the difference between days where you say youre alice3d and days where you say youre sakuya3d

I'm probably going to be shot one of these days, what should I do?

I d-do my best

yes i talk to her and try to make her laugh everyday, i feel like it because she seems to enjoy his jokes more than mine

np m8.

Help. I feel stuck at my abusive family, no decent college education, can't find a job here and I want to move abroad... what can I do? I feel stuck, in hell, cursed to have this miserable life, they are so abusive and heavy drinkers.....please, I need help...I don't have anybody, not even money to move abroad

no

worse

W-which cosplay I use

What are the difference between bois and men Alice ?

Alice, marry me.

get out of here underage b&

that's a good question actually

wait, what?

Do you have any close friends you could room with to help get you on your feet? Perhaps a sugar daddy/mommy to help make you make the bad decision of leaving unprepared? (with good intentions of course)

Being stable and on your feet is crucial to future planning. Going out abroad without any home base or stability can leave you stranded, both literally and metaphorically

Age.

*blinks* H-how do you expect to move away if y-you have no marketable skills w-with which to get a job?

Why not try an international university?

Hi Alice!!
Its Good to see you!!

Ay gurl how u doin

Become a trap and distract her boyfriend. Embrace bisexuality and engage them in a threesome

Who is

W-why?

this dude is better than Alice the faggot.

I am okay with working in a cloth shop, subway or a coffee shop. But I can't find any here....

Therapy?
Alright, therapy me then.
I will have to begin a 3 years sentence in january so I can't care for my mother who got diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago.
There is quite the chance she will die while I am in prison and I have no clue how to deal with this situation.

does it? that would suck because my monitor is 144hz and I don't think I can get 144fps in games that aren't older
vsync ingame is disabled and freesync is enabled on my monitor/radeon settings. not sure if aa would affect anything though.

Hey Alice
How can I fix my crippling social awkwardness? It's really getting me down.

Their choice of waifu, of course

some dumb nigger, just hide his posts

hey wait a second what no

Because Alice is #1 waifu and otherwise all of my affection will go to waste

I'm r-relatively well, and y-yourself?

Good t-to see you as well, darling~

T-that is my good friend, BWA guy!

I'm f-female, so how can I b-be a faggot?

this is my kind of content right here

I'm currently trying that. Granted, I have a hard time forming attachments with people. The problem is that I've formed a strong attachment to her. The other stupid thing I've done is that it's long distance. I feel that it's all my attention that she wants.

Long weekend.. .went to go see my girlfriend and drop off a car for a friend that totaled his.. I drove 1200 miles in two days, and I only got to spend the afternoon/ evening with her. Had a long and hard math test today... They put me on adderal of my ADHD, but on the bright side I get to buy a new car today. I'm stressed about my test,I don't know if I did well or not..

i jerk off to the thought of you on your knees so much that my dick has started bleeding.

>says she's Sakuya
>looks like Alice
I'm so confused.

I have friends abroad but I am too shy to ask to come to them, and my abusive parents wouldn't let me just fly to some online friend....Maybe I could run away from home? Either way, it's not nice to just move to somebody and be a burden to them

whats a bwa

*blinks* L-like I said, why n-not try studying abroad?

T-that's quite r-rough Anonymous; what w-was the offense?

Well, w-what have you tried?
W-what has your doctor and psychologist r-recommended?

hey alice my qt interwebz frend
do midgets have night vision?

alice what is your favorite method of torture?

waterboarding maybe? i bet your the waterboarding type

I am n-not a waifu. Sorry.

W-what, kissing?

>looks like Reimu
>isn't lovey dovey on me

Me too.

Yes you are.

not just kissing, *gay* kissing

that picture is lewd, alice you slut!

He's indistinguishable from Alice aside from being a birb and that whole typing quirk thing.
You just prefer getting advice from a masculine, avian figure. You might be a faggot
At the very least you have daddy issues

I need money for a rent, food, books, etc. to study abroad

*kisses softly* It'll b-be okay dear

I've not actually had any experience with Freesync as my choice of monitor setup was 5760x1080p 60hz eyefinity

what GPU do you have?

that's very broad

Are you bad at handling social situations or are your interests so far gone that you're ashamed to talk freely about them?

girls are fags, too!

This can snowball into a very bad and clingy sort of relationship. Now I'm not saying you should take a total break as friends, but you definitely need to focus your efforts elsewhere. In laymens terms, you're barking up the wrong tree.

As bad as you say you are, there's always hope to find others!

I am 20

No

Worse

T-those are lesbos though.

S-student loans are a t-thing dear.

Oh h-hello Revvy, don't m-mind me, I'm on l-like four boards today.

Then w-why would you need to run away from home...j-just move out.

Or I don't like stuttering faggots.

ew

Running away is not a great option unless you have the skills to survive. Are you an adult and capable of securing a job on contract easily?

Whether or not it be nice, it would be their choice, of course.

I still put my money and your money on being with your friends as the best possible solution .It is important not to become a leech however, so a job is needed ASAP in literally all cases

Alpha Protocol was the shit. Shame they'll never do a sequel though.

S-s-stupid s-stuttering and being a tease

Neither my stomach nor my bowels function properly, making my life terrible. I'm 26 and tired of living like this. No doctor I've seen has been able to diagnose me, and as such have been unable to offer a cure.

I've tried talking to people more but progress is very slow. I don't think I need to see a doctor.

I want to move abroad because I am in a very poor, fucked up 3rd world country and I hate every bits of it....under 300 euros as the minimum wage.....

wasted quads nigger

I'm n-not a faggot d-dear

My gpu is an r9 380. I'm pretty sure freesync has already been working for me as I could play csgo with vsync off and no screen tearing, but my fps was over the refresh rate so maybe you're right.

*blinks* Y-you say you have social anxiety y-yet you also say you don't need to see a d-doctor?

If you had a broken arm, would you also refuse medical treatment?

H-have you had a fecal transplant yet?

>fecal transplant
Never heard of it. Sounds fake

I swear to god i'm Obama.

W-which one?

BIRDS WITH ARMS, NIGGAAAAA

no, unfortunately

but they can see at night usually

I like the "lead people on and crush their emotional fortitude with lies and betrayal" kind of torture

Mental scarring will fall into place and ruin the rest of the person's life without much effort

Totally didn't happen to me haha nope haha

*1000 yard stare*

o-oh

Hmm, not sure what to think about that. Thank you. c:

AIJUDSKHGASD

WHAT THE FUCK

Romania

The best kind of gay!

I beat up someone. He was attacking a close friend of mine, struck him with a bottle and I jumped him to help my friend.
So far it was a defensive action wich was okay but the judge decided that, since I'm trained in a martial art, I could have stopped the attack less brutal and a video some guy shot of it showed, that I punched him one more time after his lights went out and he didn't pose a threat anymore.
Thus I got charged with assault and unnecessary hardship.

Hooray for German law.