Should I dump my ex girlfriends sex pics?

Should I dump my ex girlfriends sex pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/7499200/ex_prostitute_sucking_fat_client_s_dick.html
sendvid
sendvid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

Yes

No, why would you do such a horrible thing?

I've been waiting.

.come skype if you want to fap

Would/10

Be thankful to have gotten that pussy, thankful enough to share pics

like her tits?

I would do the sex to hers vigianer.

her pussy and ass were so much fun to fuck and cum in

Ohh yes there are nice:)

depends.. is she complete uptight bitch?

Ye but yo dick look nasty.

I bet! Looks like comfy cock holster!

More please!

yes total stuck up whore. needs to be hatefucked.

it was. so wet and she moaned like a slut. and she gave incredible blowjobs too!

who's stroking to her?

spread eagle pictures pls. she is delish

spread eagle getting stuffed with a dick. u like?

wanna see her sucking dick Sup Forums? i got vids too

Nice!
Now I'm trying to decide if I prefer brunette or blonde look.

Can we see more tits and ass while I try to decide?

Yes of course vids! Fuck, if it's on the table, how bout upping all her shit to Mega for Anons to enjoy

sure bro, here she is tittyfucking as a brunette! wish i had more nudes of her as a blonde. she looks so slutty with blonde hair, right?

here like this one? she looks like a prostitute here!

here bud, sucking dick like a slut: xhamster.com/movies/7499200/ex_prostitute_sucking_fat_client_s_dick.html

Agreed! Cum facial w eye makeup running down would be epic! esp with the blonde look

hell yeah, she needs to be gang banged and bukakked against her will.

whos lurking? many anons in here?

Damn! Thx! Is she really ex-pro?
Turn out your girl?

What is this sluts 1st name? Need to name her folder.

Did she suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome, in uterro?

yeah she is bro, used to be a prostitute for about 6 years when she was a teenager and early 20's. her asshole has taken years of abuse from big dicks lol. see how much stretching it's suffered here in this pic?

her name is alina bro

Damn! How long after or during all that did you date her?

are those deer ticks around her taint?

no why?

no idea who that is bro.

dated for around a year. must have been a good 5 years since she stopped though.

still here guys? keep the comments/requests incoming… i still have tons more of her, and more vids.

what do you want more of guys?

That must have been one hell of a reveal conversation! How'd she let you in on it? How did you take it when she told you?
How many cocks has she accommodated during her pro days? Did she ever give you a #?

Show me her reading u

Def vids!
And more info on her whoring days. How did she get into it? How old?

facial or cum covered tits

it was close to when we were breaking up actually that she started to reveal more about her tough upbringing. and how she ended up getting out of Ukraine where she's from. she was a hooker there for 4 years and then sent 2 years in the US fucking old men. she ended up marrying some guy in his late 50's for a green card.

so based on her working 6 years as a whore, 365 x 6 - 2190 dicks. but I'm sure she fucked more than 1 per day, so probably close to 4000 or 5000 dicks in total. all types, old young, fat skinny, black, hispanic, arab, white.

she told me several hundred but that she hated it but had no choice. especially hated anal but was forced to do it.

vids would be awesome

not got cum pics sadly. she always swallowed or wanted creampie!

heres links to them all, just add the dot back in:

sendvid com/yo0c5i7c
sendvid com/6p4pw3jv
sendvid com/yvm3gy43
sendvid com/wammb8t0
sendvid com/52n10r59
sendvid com/h7ja5fjf
sendvid com/r4htgkpw
sendvid com/bpjp5qun

what do you think of her? :)

Messed up upbringing for sure! Crazy!

How was she with anal with you? Know knowing how she used to take it up the ass against her will all those days

Was the pussy still tight at all?
Betting she was a pretty good fuck having had so much practice

she was fine with anal, some grunting and pain but she soldiered through like a champ lol. loved having her hair pulled too.

she could clamp it down to make it tight yeah, but it was pretty lose. i think thats why so many johns wanted to fuck her tight asshole. and her butthole was still quite tight. she also gave amazing blowjobs too, super strong suction.

did u guys see the vids of her?

Any crazy stories she share about crazy shit she had to do whoring ?

yeah quite a few actually.

a lot of old dudes liked latex and bdsm and used to tie her up and fuck her. one time she told me some old guy in his 70's did it, blind folded her and made her suck his dick. but turns out he'd brought his dog in with a muzzle so it wouldnt bark and she ended up sucking the dogs dick for like 5 minutes until it came. he pulled the blindfold off as she was sucking the cum out and she totally freaked out. she told me he really got off on it and actually raped her. wouldnt untie her and pounded her asshole bareback and shot his load up her shitter. she told me she went to get tested for std's and hiv so many times after that

also, we broke up like a week after she told me this lol.

who's still here lurking? anyone?

need more comments Sup Forums

Got any vids fucking her ass? Or stripping?

Still here lurking.
Enjoying her pics and crazy whoring stories! Will DL the vids later, as on mobile atm

Anal op

none sadly, needed 2 hands to fuck her ass. wish i had videoed it.

awesome bro! fav pic of her so far? u gonna cum to her?

pic here before and after anal. with anal creampie.

You should dump them in the trash

Nice any anal video

This is prob my fav so far. Pretty face with spread puss in same pic is hard to beat.

Keep going. I'll let you know if I get a new fav

So OP, that would be youre dick then?

More whoring stories! How much she charge? Who got her into whoring?

Still here OP?

Thx for sharing