How about a feet thread my dudes

How about a feet thread my dudes

How about a spiderman thread my dudes

lol, there's an user that spams Spooderman on everything

she is fucking missing one

you're forcing it, my man.

holy shit

hey, it's a simpsons character in real life.

4 on both feet ...kek

not mad, i just think that you should use your time on smth else

Its a photoshop for some fetish site for girls missing toes. I have the original pic with 5 normal toes on each foot

o ok ...kek

Do you guys like my new sandals?

That depends. Are you a chick?

Anyone want to see my mom's feet?

Yes.

sure thing

Go for it, user. I'll roll the dice.

Sandals are ok, then. Your toes need painting and maybe trimming/filing. Tits and timestamp?

Like them?

They're a little weathered. And those tanlines are...Interesting. By far not the worst I've seen. Not a foot model either, though.

you're either a dude or a chimp

I have to let my nails grow out a bit, I wear sneakers for work so my nails are weak and chip. I just took off my polish last night to let them breath. Also can't timestamp but here are tits

Appreciate the tits. Come back and let us see when your nails are a bit longer. I'll give those feet, today, a 6.5/10. Tits are like a 7-8.

Will do user

There is a certain appeal being related to her and knowing that I cum in her shoes. She spends days at work with cum all over her feet

Are my soles any better though

my cousin

mmm beautiful

Nice, clean soles. They look as good as any other. How about va-jay-jay?

same girl. Katie. One of my favorite footsluts. She's been posting for years and I've blown so many loads to her.

anybody into short toes?

I prefer short over long. Shit looks like alien toes. Let it rip, user.

ayy someone's got the right idea

Decent. Got any with pussy/ass in the shot?

Findhorny cam girls live & free at
user.to(slash)PvavNi

sadly i dont. most are just sole closeups since thats what i find the most hot, sorry

Keep posting, though. It's keeping the thread alive and I'm hoping femanon will come back.

aight

Nice.

Just an honest question, what is the appeal of feet? I understand that it's a fetish and all but it just seems like such an odd thing to be turned on by.

That's a wrinkly-ass foot.

For me: The dainty delicateness. Clean, pedicured, painted, smooth, soft feet are almost femininity personafied. That's what I find hot. The kind of girl who works hard all day and still has pretty, clean, nice smelling feet and takes care of herself. It's the femininity of a well-cared-for pair of feet/toes. Fuck the stinky fags. No idea what their issue is.

thats honestly such a hard question to answer, i usually just chalk it down to i was wired this way at birth and kinda just go with it.

specifically though, smell and soles turn me on the most. toespreads too

To sum up, I basically see my admiration of clean, delicate feet as equivalent to a chick admiring big, strong muscles. They don't fuck you. But they represent the power of the man. The woman finds the power sexy more than the actual tendons and muscles. Same for me and feet.

Best answer I've got is that feet are generally covered, just like tits and vag. seeing bare feet is intimate.

I guess that applies to me a bit, too. I'm And

Here, anons. Have my hottest foot pic.

this is a nice slut... moar?