Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/klint_eastwood/klnt-vanmichaels-we-get-it?in=klint_eastwood/sets/kl-nt-x-vanmichaels-present
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits and timestamp or GTFO

Sir, This pasta is stale

are you humble?

Wow! Can we have babies? Coincidentally, I am a genius as well. I have an IQ of 167, and I play first chair viola in the Chicago Philharmonic.

Are you embarrassed that this bait is so weak?

okay ill ask you this. why? ive seen this exact same post before and im pretty sure same picture, you're probably a lying little twat coming on here to make yourself feel almighty

IQ is 166 + Trump supporter = extreme autist

Genius using Eliza pics, stfu

Is this a cringe thread?

You think?

fucking newfags god damnit

>166 iq
>still in high school at 18

You're a failure and you'll never amount to anything. A person who has a 99.99 percentile IQ and still didn't graduate early is a worthless piece of shit.

sorry i dont spend all my time on here jacking off like you do

if you're such a genius, why are you still in high school at 18?

Canadian highschools have students up to even 19

COOL STORY!

if you were a genious you would have better things to do than post on b. too much IQ can get in the way for greatness anyways.

Oh is canadian IQ like canadian money? Is a canadian 166 IQ like 114 in american units or something?

those IQ tests mean nothing dude, being "smart" on paper and then having real life "smarts" are two different things, which is why idc when WNs got on and on about the three digit results

>166 iq
>trump supporter

No, I'm saying IQ has nothing to do with the system.

oh christ not this again

Tits?

>still in high school
False. School ended last week. Get fresh copypasta

side note forgot to mention that people can't study those tests, like learning algebra, so you could in theory show up"ready" for your IQ test

I bet it's only 92 tops

Seriously fuck off

@737765750
10/10 if troll
7/10 if copy pasta

If IQ is so high why are still in highschool? Also with an IQ of 166 you should have the highest degree in university bye now. Stop baiting us op.

soundcloud.com/klint_eastwood/klnt-vanmichaels-we-get-it?in=klint_eastwood/sets/kl-nt-x-vanmichaels-present

you know music, do you think this is done well?

8/10 unknown

>ITT: Newfags fall for this copy pasta

thank you
because your music i lost one IQ and with 165
it will be possible to act less autismo

youre the same one ranting about your "black belt" in karate or some shit in another board with no replies. anyone that brags about their 'good taste in music' needs to kill themselves. Nobody gives a fuck.

stop sipping your grape juice you stupid overlording cunt and gtfo. if you were actually a genius you wouldnt be autistic enough to make a stupid post bragging about yourself

You are also on Sup Forums which makes you severely retarded