What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/meet-the-man-behind-the-stranger-things-nightmarish-monster/
youtu.be/2eEa48vh60w?t=4m15s
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73012757/#73023002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was Nancy's mom

was she supposed to be fat Molly Ringwald?

Being in a role exclusively dedicated to showing the viewers that the Demigorgon can actually kill people instead of being a boring CGI mess that fails to kill a child for about a week

80's fashion was terrible.

Couldn't shotgun for shit

She was fat and ugly, jealous of Nancy being thin and pretty on top of being smart. She envied the attention Nancy got from Steve, and she was jealous of the attention and time her best friend was giving to Steve that she used to occupy. Simultaneously, she probably did genuinely feel like Steve was trouble, despite being jealous, and really did feel like she was looking out for her friend, even if she had conflicting motivations. Honestly, she was a fairly believable character, even though she didn't have a lot of screen time, and I feel like her and Nancy's relationship wasn't that far removed from a potential real life friendship between girls of their age and situation.

>kid dissapears in a small town
>everyone freaks out
>15 yo dissapears in the same town 2 days later
>no one gives a fuck
>even by the end no one cares that she died
what the fuck?
is this thin privilege?

Gingers have no souls, so who cares what happens to them.

This pissed me the fuck off also

she clearly had a crush on nancy

She was pissed off that she had awful hair.

she thicc

>Young innocent youth is potentially kidnapped or murdered
>Turns up dead
>People freak out
>Fat girl nobody really likes goes missing
>Find her car at the bus station
>Eh what can ya do?

Pretty realistic tbqhwyf

>Gingers have no souls
Says the attention whoring trip nigger.

why did she dress like a grandma? if she grew her hair long like a woman should and wore more flattering clothing she'd probably be somebody's THICC redhead gf

not being my gf

Writers said the reaction to her disappearance is going to be dealt with in the next season.

Hinted that it may be a plot point.

No one liked the little faggot kid other than his friends and mother, though

Mix of molly and this 'thing' from the Goonies

See Nancy is in a Pretty in Pink sort of film and her brother is in an ET/Goonies adventure

>create show
>make it an homage to the 80s sci-fi/horror genre
>fail to use any sort of practical effects

The show was just okay.

More like: writers saw that she for some reason became a fan favorite and is going to be shoehorned into a big role in the second season.

>boring CGI mess

With the whole homage to the 80s, I was pissed they didn't use some animatronics/ puppetry. That thing looked like bad late 90s Made for TV CG.

There are a few practicals. It's a few quick cuts, but it's pretty obvious when the monster is a guy in a suit opposed to CG

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that.

Better yet, how did she garner a cult following?

She was gay and was in love with her straight best friend.

Barb had a car, so she was 17/18. People didn't really make a big deal if a teenager ran off in those days, and many did, hitching rides with truckers and such (which could be pretty hit or miss as far as safety went - they might treat you to dinner at a truck stop and want little but sex in return, they might be a serial killer). There were no Silver Alerts. They'd just be listed as missing and that was that. If they showed back up, they showed back up.

I didn't think she was jealous. It seemed like she genuinely disapproved of the whole teenage stupidity.

>Sup Forums obsessin with little boys and skeletons
>meanwhile have THICC Barb all to myself

thewrap.com/meet-the-man-behind-the-stranger-things-nightmarish-monster/

Here's an interview with the guy who played the monster.

>next season it is revealed that the demogorgon used barb for breeding and there's a group of demo-barbs running around

>hit or miss as far as safety went - they might treat you to dinner at a truck stop and want little but sex in return, they might be a serial killer
>thinking everyone in the world is either a rapist or serial killer

What life do you lead

T. Pretending to be over 21 on Sup Forums

youtu.be/2eEa48vh60w?t=4m15s

Watch as the demogorgon gets close to Jonathan's face. It's an obvious practical suit, at least the flower face is.

You're a flower face

I want to fuck Barb's full force in the ass, mouth, and pussy.

there were literally thousands of run aways in hollywood in the 60's - 80s

i want to cuddle with el

Thanks

Should I watch Twin Peaks ?

Literally this. Where the FUCK did all the elposters go? Was there a holy war with the mikeposters I missed? It's like one day everyone just converted or something.

We need to go deeper.

yes please
it's too shota-focused around here

someone, post stranger things discord, pretty please.

>wanting to use discord
why?
discord stuff turns most generals to shit, as well

do it, pls

this, please do it. I just KNOW there are comfy discussions there and I want to join so badly. Don't deny me that.

>She was gay and was in love with her straight best friend.
Glad to see some people got this. Especially obvious with her peeking down Nancy's shirt like that kid in The VVitch

i don't have the link and i don't want it. also samefag i assume

>swn use her powers to make you her bitch
;_;

There is no Discord. If there was, you could find it on 4plebs in 30 seconds if it existed

Only cuter but not as fat.

anyone else want to do this? :^)

Yes, but...

21 should be listed as damn fine too.

Haha XD

Cool, thank you. Will keep this in mind. I've heard similar. Glad to know S1 is all great.

Turns out I was wrong, just using bad keywords. There is a Discord, but from context it looks to be invite only:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/73012757/#73023002

Yes

all discords are technically "invite-only" and regular invite links expire after 24h

she looks too old here :( growing up fast.
cuter with a shaved head i think

The only difference is makeup, lighting and hair desu

those delicious thighs though

thas a dog

There was, and is. It was created by El Poster Dan, however invites from 4plebs don't work anymore.

thank you sweet doggo detector

that dogs even tinyer

what about this doggo?

that is a big dog

>Tumblr

She was only half eaten Lazy Niggorgon couldn't even be assed to finish his meal.

She needed some deep dicking in that red snatch of hers, and I was ready to pump her with so many loads, that she could open a sperm bank between her thighs.

same

Who /teamsteve/ here?

she's a big meal
Steve was awesome, had the biggest arc of the minor characters

Funny how some fa/tv/irgins still think of him as a chad, and how the creeper should've gotten with ms. skeleton

this, every cm^3 of her uterus and digestive tract needs to be pumped full of cum

Too pure for this world

For real, for real. I want to do nothing but just blast so much cum in her, that I end up in the hospital from dehydration.

she was gay for the skeleton

>dresses like shit for the time period - point being she was a dork
>tumblr think that she is some kind of "FULL SIZED" pin up model
With that being said, she was sensible, Nancy was a retard, I'm surprised they didn't love her more to be honest.

>ywn get hopped up on meth an bull testosterone and fuck her for 73 hours straight

For you

>>even by the end no one cares that she died
THANKS FOR THE /spoiler/ FAGGOT

What the sam hill are you doing in a discussion thread of a finished TV season if you are trying to avoid spoilers?

She was a lesbian

yeah, just fast forward thru billy zane and nadine scenes. understand that the james subplot is weak but not horrible, just pointless

the only thing steve did wrong the entire season was dog on the autist for his dead kid. it was a low blow

>dead brother

not kid, silly me!

I bet she succs on dat dick like a hungry little piglet

Well, Mikeposting is funny. It has that "now that we've discussed the show I guess we gotta make characters out of the actors and post-meme the shit out of them" kind of irony. And I think it's funny, for the most part. I guess Elposters just went on with their lives.
source: El boi here

Being cuter than the "heroine"

I loved El but I'm not a fan of Millie. Mike and Finn are both cool.

agreed. i want to cuddle el! el is cute, CUTE!

millie is a good actor though but that's it

yea it was but props to them for being faithful. Shit like the new xmen taking place in the 80s shoulda had more horrifying color combos, terrible hair and mullets everywhere and even the cuts of the outfits shoulda looked like shit.