6.??????????
7.Profit

Lmao

~tgm
then kill

You can't.

jesus checking christ!

wow haha

Gotta defeat the penultimate boss first, Jesus. He has 12 orcs with him which are easy to kill, but are fast. Accuracy is key here. You can get one-hit KO's if you manage to get the head of each. Once the 12 are defeated, Jesus' HP will drop to half. You need to aim for his hands and feet. Those are his weak spots. He can magic bread and wine from fuck all, so beware, he uses this to regain health.
Once you've smashed Jesus, you're transported by an angel up to your last boss. The man, the myth, the legend, God. He has a massive amount of CP, really strong moves, a height advantage and he uses invisibility and omnipresence moves to be everywhere at once. You've defetaed his son and he is PISSED.
If your magic stat is high enough, you can summon Satan to help you. This is highly recommended as Satan's moves deal double damage against God, especially close combat with the tri-fork. Let Satan have time between moves to heat up the tri-fork for extra damage.
That's about it.

Hail Satan

Those digits

gg

God is the worst thing to be imagined. By anyone.

Fuck me sideways

With these dubs motherfucker

>Satan
>killing God

Cant kill something that doesnt exist

You already defeated him, its doesnt exists. It's a social construct created in an old context were you needed to control the masses in a fearful way. Nowadays whoever bealives in the existence of an omnipotent being is just plain stupid/ignorant... The universe has no fucking idea who you are or cares if you live/die. Just be happy that you are here just as the fucking dog cross the street is.

Satan confirmed.

Ok, so first you gotta make sure you have at least 1 party member with access to Dekunda / Dekaja. Luster Candy and Charge / Concentrate are also vital. Then you gotta pick Debilitate or Smirk-charged Antitchtons.

Don't buff / debuff to +3 of he'll remove both, just get to +2 and spam Godslayer Sword, which will make God weaker to different elements.

Also make sure your demons have good Physical resistance. God loves to spam OP physical skills, specially in the second phase of the battle.

Checked... and yes this.

Then my point still stands, dumbass.

Place your fedora firmly on your head and assault him with your intellect.

CHCHCHCHecked... damn dubs.
Yup it doesnt exists

Hail Lucifer!

Chaos route best route.

That is interesting.

Love it. this

Also Doping and Imposing Stance, vital skills, all of them

Whoa there dude, why the need to be aggresive? I made a point that we both agree with, no need to be a dick about it

Kek I want to be satan too

Don't believe in him. Easy.

That's a stupid ass answer wen we already have scientific fundaments to say that bitch dont exist. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU STUPID DUMB FUCK

You don't need to defeat something that doesn't exist.
Instead, you should be concerned about defeating religion.

with ecchi

Convince Lucifer to surrender.
If Lucy would simply agree to become a flesh being as you have this would all end. It is NOT going to happen though.

God's plan will proceed and be fulfilled no matter how many are harmed and how much it sucks.

Well you didn't get them.

You can't

that would make a nice vidya tbqh

Ah, just stop believing in him, and he'll lose all his power. He's kinda like Freddy Kruger.

-Realize he doesn't exist
-Realize that scientific materialism is a lie too
-Abandon all views
-Become enlightened

>-Become enlightened

A cross and nails worked pretty well the first time.

Why are all English assholes?

>Team up with your son
>Pair him with a born again Christian
>Make the match No Holds Barred
>Beat the shit out of God's partner
>Have a team of 5 male cheerleaders put him through a table
>Pin him

And that folks, is how the owner of WWE and his son beat God in a wrestling match

By summoning forth the powers of darkness to initiate the infernal kingdom of night that will forever eclipse the light.

YES

Shoot him in the fucking face

HOLLY SHIT

with trips

Well there you have it

try existing

This.

Ohshit nigger

Make a deal with him and get him to swap your places.

Vote obama

THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST COMPELS YOU

How does this defeat God? Not sure I'm up and up on how this lore works.

Start rebuilding the Temple of Solomon in Israel.

It would make God a liar.
He says that will never happen.

Good luck.

think about it for more than 2 seconds

1.Get 44. Revolver
2.Put 44. bullets in
3.Shoot the Nibble
4.Touch the dinor
5.Floor dance

oh shit

Time. All major religions in the past have fizzled out and Christianity's god is no different. People will forget about Christianity and find something else to worship

tell im 2 fuk off ye?

Include me in screenshot

cheese_grater

Fedoras, snarky t-shirts, and long hair usually do the trick. It also helps if you curse out your parents periodically.

you don't

You got to become greater than him first.

Thanks satan

is this a picture from the walking dead hoard?

What the fuck are you

“Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.
The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

/thred

pretty sure nobody will notice when the rapture occurs.
no one on this gay earth is worthy of heaven anyway

You can't in in fact you're going to have to make peace in order to obey God's commands

Replying to historic post

Why is it "historic?" Nobody fucking cares.