Super Powers!

Super Powers!

You wake up in random major city and an eldritch aberration appears before you. He grants you the ability to understand and speak fluently the language of the country where you woke up. The aberration grants you a super power of choosing from the list below, but you must wreak maximum amount of havoc within 24 hour time period or you are trapped in a time loop for eternity, your power stripped from you, in the city. If you refuse, you're instantly trapped in the time loop. If the havoc satisfies the aberration, you get to keep your super power until you die, and the day is erased as if it never happened and there's no consequences for you. However during that 24 hour period you can suffer all (if any) of the consequences.

Powers:
>ability to raise the dead as zombies
The zombies however are not your usual variants, but instead of cravings to consume human flesh, they seek to copulate with the living. Fluid contact spreads the mysterious pathogen, making the victims turn into zombies too.

>telepathic telekinesis
You can awaken telekinetic powers in others, but you must persuade people to use their powers telepathically. You cannot control minds, merely suggest an action and the subject can become aware of their awakened telekinetic powers and use them indepently.

>super strength
You gain exponentially increasing superhuman strength when you hold your breath, every second doubling your strength. However when you stop holding your breath, your strength returns to normal levels and to gain strength you have to hold your breath again.

>shapeshifting
You can shapeshift into any animal or human, but the longer you are shapeshifted the more your mind shifts into that of your shifted shape. If you are shapeshifted long enough, you can forget your own shape and how to shapeshift and become effectively the animal or human you shapeshifted into.

>rapid regeneration
You gain the power to regenerate from any damage, even fatal (i.e. head chopped off, you either grow another head or if proximity allows reattach into your head) when given enough time. Your body tries to regenerate even when not damaged and you must regularly get hurt or hurt yourself intentionally, or the regeneration process manifests as uncontrollable cancer growth.

>fire control
You are able to produce flames from your hands and are impervious to damage from flames (even those not of your production), but you feel the pain as if you were on fire when you summon the flames.

>extreme charisma
You possess an uncanny ability to convince anyone to comply, believe or do just almost anything; to anyone you speak, write or even gesture, is word from God. The downside is exactly that, even your body language convinces the recipient so wholeheartedly that they will comply. Saying 'kys' out loud makes everyone around you suicidal. You have to ponder everything you do and say excruciatingly or stop caring at all.

>real sureralism
Anything you imagine, you can manifest into existence. You do not have total control over this ability and even subconscious thought can manifest into reality, or passing thoughts.

Pick your power and tell how would you entertain the eldritch aberration.

Extreme charisma, tell Trump to nuke Moscow or tell Putin to nuke D.C. After the 24 hours are up I just make/commission a device to force my mouth shut unless I hold down a button. Boom, I get to continue living, the eldritch aberration is happy, and I get to make everyone do anything I want them to do.

The extreme charisma sounds nice, I'd choose that

>you must wreak maximum amount of havoc within 24 hour time
>real sureralism

water supply replaced with lighter fluid.

What would you do OP?

>someone mentions death
>die

Super strength. Be one punch man. Hold breath for 1m, punch harder than any nuclear weapon. Even 30s would be enough to break the earth. Exponents OP

we need clarification on real surrealism. if that's the case, it's a useless power.

>destroy earth
>everyone dies including you
>eldritch aberration is bored because everyone died in like 10 seconds
>eldritch aberration either does nothing and you're just dead or revives you and puts you in a time loop
>bad end

I like this thread all super powers have a downsides which is cool It's not like become fucking superman and fly around shooting beams and shit

Real surrealism.
Spawn a worldwide orgy where everyone is getting raped, and if the powers allow it, by imitations of opposite sex family members.
Or maybe animals.
Rivers of vomit through Times Square.
SUV sized spiders crawling through Tokyo.
Xenomorphs swarming across LA.

I'd think both I and the aberration would have a wonderful time.

yeah, i agree that real surrealism is probably the best suited for wreaking havoc.

the eldritch abomination would be most pleased.

Jesus, I think you'd land yourself a full-time job off that shit you absolute villain

>Rapid Regeneration.

Go to an area where there is lots of people.
Get naked and find a high spot where many people can see you. Make sure everybody is filming you while you continuesly keep cutting your dick off for several times. The video's will go viral pretty quick.

it would be best if the city caused its own havoc. sure you could send in spiders or whatever, but that wouldn't be as entertaining as watching a fire-hydrant turn into a massive flamethrower after some car runs over it.

real sureralism
clearly the best choice for maximum damage and maximum power in the future
i've undergone excruciating mental exercises already so i'm confident I could keep the power under control *tips fedora*

>Real surrealism
I would fashion a world which echos the madness of my thoughts, which surely would not only entertain the eldrich beast, but set myself as the god of the universe.

I would start by terrifing individuals based on their individual fears, then slowly move to dismantle society as the news of my overwhelming power spreads.
I would break every powerful individual until the world collectively broke down in fear

I guess you've got a point user now that I think about it

Also definitely try to kill the aberration

>>extreme charisma
i will tell everybody i am the presidents of the united states and that russia fired nukes then trick someone to broadcast me to the Russian president privately so that i can talk reason to them(lies) and tell the russian i am really putin and to fire all nukes at the united states as they are fireing. after i will go to china and tell them to fire there nukes at north korea and them self as the united states are on there land and its a honor death

also added i will tell them to get me a space ship and let me be outside the earth to....save your presidents life

you could just tell the aberration to kill itself.

ability to raise the dead as zombies
go to Calverton National Cemetery
raise the dead there and watch them run in to new york and let them clear ahead.
let them clear police station take the weapons inside and start blasting in the fleeing survivors.

>>real sureralism
>make a device that summons the eldritch aberration enemys.
>put them all into a room
>create a device that summons the eldritch aberration
>make the room inescapable.
>put him in a time loop with them.

leave and keep my powers

Real surrealism
Replace human perspiration with vasoline
Fingers become penises so people have to be sexually aroused to use their hands
Conjure walrus pits every half mile
Walruses run rampant in every city
Everyone feels the urge to shit but never can

Yeah but what happens when you're up at 3 am and think of some evil monster?

You have to know what would trap the aberration before hand and its enemies. You cant think of something you know nothing about or not even know exists.

think of something to kill the evil monster. watch fight. imagine that my house is intact again. go back to bed.

so i can't create entropy. a infinite void of nothing with my power to create anything i want. Whats stopping me from using my powers to give me the knowledge of that so i can beat him

I am the eldritch aberration, I grant super power for shit and giggles.

Like it reads
>even subconscious thought CAN manifest into reality, or passing thoughts
Can, not will.

Checked and seconded.

What about dreams tho. im guessing those count so whatever you dream becomes reality and Ive had dreams where I just die without reason.

The water is infected... W-with fire!

Fucking LOL.

"Ima kick your ass nigga."
"OH YEAH? *inhales sharply*"
"What the fuck are you doin?"
"*turning blue*"
"Nigga I don't know what the fuck you doin but --"

Gets punched through a fucking brick wall.

Well this is too easy and simple.

Real surrealism.

Imagine myself with better intentional control an restrictions over my power, and imagine myself unable to die or be altered or suppressed by anything.

And for good measure, imagine myself as aberration+1 level of power so it no longer has any sway over me.

Literally god and can just give myself the other powers without downsides if I want..

This is what happens when you aren't specific enough about details of powers and the restrictions

Super strength. I could do some really cool shit in 30 seconds.

Need to pimp slap a guy so hard he shits. Done.

Someone parked like an ass and you want to flip their car. Done.

etc...

He didn't say super strength comes with super durability. You'd break yourself in half trying to do shit that your body structure can't handle.

Punch a car away? Nope instead your hand explodes and you go flying backwards because it's big heavy metal and you are just flesh with way less mass.

The only correct answer is surrealism and imagining your downsides away immediately.

/thread

OP tell us, is this true?

You're arguing about imaginary super powers?