Brehs

Brehs...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/david-cameron-will-not-debate-against-any-tory-ahead-of-eu-refer/
youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/12/vote-leave-lambasts-itv-over-eu-debate-between-cameron-and-farage
youtube.com/watch?v=6YNcF3h3NgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hehe! :)

Haha a smile pic

I would have beaten you if I didn't have to continuously select street numbers for 45 minutes before posting

The poor sod's the only pleb left who hasn't faced Nige head on.

they need Boris in this debate but the pro EU types are too scared to put him or Gove up there... they think Farage is 'safe' because a lot more of the public hate him/see him as a fringe politician

cant
barrage
the
farage

i dont even know who these people are but id take a nationalist over a globalist any day

Poor Dave.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/david-cameron-will-not-debate-against-any-tory-ahead-of-eu-refer/

It's apparently not gonna be head to head. Are Nige will get his chance to answer questions then Pussy boy Cameron will get his chance.

Cameron better find a way to assassinate Farage soon with a suicide or "accident".

Otherwise based Farage will absolutely MURDER him in the debate

Farage isnt a nationalist, he's controlled opposition

But they're both for leaving the EU.

>mfw

It's not head to head.
Cameron knows he would get utterly barraged if he tried

Cameron is pro EU. You can tell by the way he sucks Obama's putrid Muslim micropenis.

I feel so bad for Cameron

>Actually agreeing to a debate against Farage one on one

Holy shit. Dave has finally gone insane.

why tho

THE FIRE RISES BROTHER

not even a debate, its a interview in front of an audience seperately. Cameron is such a coward

He's smart because he knows he'll lose

One of you bongs better post a stream when this happens.

Will England ever have a Prime Minister who will retake South Africa.

Lol, Farage will be Barraged. There is no reason to leave the EU. Literally none.

(You)

off yourself, paki scum

Bloodbath. Our Nigel will verbally savage Cameron.
Nobody crosses swords with Nige. Cameron is a plate faced posh schoolboy.
He will get wrecked, destroyed, wasted by Mr.Farage. Once he get his teeth in, he won't stop.
He gives no fucks. God bless him.

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo

t. sadiq Khan

If Britain doesn't leave the EU, what does Farange do?

Try again

You think we're coming back for that shithole?
Yeah, fuck that £350m per week.
You'll bring that in through Jizzya eh Sadiq?

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

Farage is going to destroy him

Cameron is going to be destroyed as Clegg 2 years ago?

>Liberals never argue properly and just throw around meaningless ad hominem!
>M-M-MUH BREXIT

>if Scotland doesn't leave the UK, what does Nicola Sturgeon do?

Save us dammit : (

t. globalist shill

There's no way it'll be a straight up debate. Cameron would never risk getting that badly shitter shattered. It'll be a Question Time type format with preselected audience cucks asking questions and that knock-off Dimbleby from ITV stopping any kind of interaction between participants so they can only engage with the audience member.

Cameron would not have agreed to a direct head to head with Farage.

This ought to be interesting.

Kinda wish though that Sturgeon and Salmond wasn't cowards and accepted his debate offerings.

It is. They will appear separately for 30 minute intervals. They will not share the screen together.
They will be asked questions by the audience and when the time is up the person will swap with the other between adverts.

IT IS NOT A DEBATE. THEY WILL NOT SHARE THE SCREEN ONCE.

Probably not, for two reasons
1. Cameron wouldn't agree to participate if it was a legitimate head to head debate and
2. He's generally less of a cuck

No

Hahahahaha what a fucking surprise

That audience is going to have more plants than a fucking arboretum

But we have enough niggers already. Think of the empire dammit! Your sacrifice was not in vain

Fuck off you cunt. I bet you live in London, you wanker.

gaaaaaaaaay.jpg
why the fuck even bother? can't nigel just get a show to sponsor him shitting on them for 30 minutes?

SOVEREIGNTY IS AN ISSUE WITH THE EU AS UPWARDS OF 60% OF BRITISH LAWS ARE MADE IN THE EU

WE SEND THEM £350M A WEEK(4 TRILLION DINGO DOLLARS AND 93 BUSHFIRE PENCE)

OTHER SHIT BUT I CANT BE ARSED YOU NOBED LOOK AT "VOTE LEAVE" ON YOUTUBE AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ALSO GET A JOB SHILL SCUM
(MAYBE BUSHFIRE PREVENTION TEAM OR JOIN THE SAS AKA "SHITPOSTING ARSEHOLE SERVICE")

>giving Westminister MORE power

Holy fuck lel, Brits really are big cucks. Enjoy all that internet and tv censorship from Theresa May and no more consumer protection.

Enjoy your regulated low-wattage toaster and kettle Ivan
Oh wait it won't affect you, you won't be able to afford electricity once we stop sending you bennies money

Fucking kill yourself m8

>tfw the fate of the UK rests of Are Nige's shoulders
This is pretty big desu

>Cameron is such a coward

He knows deep down if it was head to head, the audience would be on Niges side because Cameron has spoke utter bollocks and I think people are realising what a twat he is.

>mfw Sup Forums gets blocked in the UK thanks to Britcucks thinking giving Tories MORE power is a good thing

>actual shill ITT
Die.

>Vote Leave wins
>Cameron steps down
>Boris somehow becomes prime minister
>Gets told he should ban Sup Forums
>Comes here to see what it's about
>Is greeted by the gif of him with the Union Flag bowling over a child with the EU flag in rugby
>Has a hearty laugh and decides to not ban us

It will go this way

>4 TRILLION DINGO DOLLARS AND 93 BUSHFIRE PENCE

'Straya, cunts

tfw Trump cant take on Nige as his VP

>tf if there was a Trump + Nigel coalition

Calm lad, have some tea and crumpets. My wife is Scottish and was intending to vote remain. I gradually changed her to intend to vote leave, with patience and reasoning. It was a tough job.

She fucking voted SNP in the last elections. (we live on Isle of Arran) Scottish people are communists - no exceptions. My mother in law is my next target for voting leave. She lives in Hamilton near Glasgow, so I'll need to get the boat to Ardrossan. Wife, kids and myself are going to the mainland at half term. The key is quiet conversation and solid reasoning. Tread gently if you wish to influence opinions. Show some graphs and statistics, but be gentle and patient.

I know we like nigelfaragebut Boris Johnson would probably be able to do a better job

1. his wits are quicker in an argument
2. his appeal is broader than Nigel's is

YOU BETTER LEAVE THE EU YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

It'd be better if they could work together but my moneys on Nige. He's been fighting for this for ages so mans gonna be up to scratch

It's a shame Cameron won't bother going against any tories leading up to it.

No seriously, leave the EU

Is this actually legit?

Leave it

When is that referendum thing and will the UK leave? I really want to see the whole fucking EU burn and break apart.

would you have a cuppa and a line of ket with farrage lads?

23rd of June

Fuck, gotta import some games from the UK before then.

MUH

DIK

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARRAGE

Sorry your country doesn't have a popular equivalent, must be hard to imagine.

OH FUCK WE ARE GOING TO TAKE DOWN CAMERON!

Can our man do it bros?!?!
Cameron is a crafty cunt.

Speaking of the Irish, what do we do about that separate free movement thing with Ireland if we leave the EU?

>UK
>EU (UE)
>US
coincidence?

>putting a living meme against a Commons hardened veteran

Nige doesn't stand a chance.

no all the Us stand for some form of "to unite"

Cameron has backed out of the debate and wants separate stages for him and nige to get asked questions for 30 minutes each. They won't even directly speak to each other.

Cameron knows he can't 1 v 1 nige without getting +420'd

It isn't governed by EU treaty so its unchanged, unless they force Ireland to join Schengen after we go. Then we might want to alter it.

God speed based Nige.

But that's Cameron playing Nige already. Imagine if Nige tried making those demands, he'd get ignored.
Cameron has loaded the dice before the game's even begun.

Cameron is the PM, nige will bring up the fact dave backed out of the debate, nige isn't going to just not mention it

So you would think that the form "to unite" has nothing to do with the word UNION
EUROPEAN UNION

I always get this feeling that Cameron is secretly Leave, but can't outright say it without the world exploding around him. Wasn't he part of some anti-multiculti shit when he was a lad?

Everyone knows a shit 'debate' when they see one and can smell that Cameron really doesn't want to stand against our nige. Compared to other debates we've had, this is shite. He'd get wrecked, our nige has been in the driving seat of this wagon for years.

Leave will win lads, just gotta believe and meme

>Wasn't he part of some anti-multiculti shit when he was a lad?
I know Bercow (current speaker) was.

I don't see what he'd have to gain by lying about his position given that he's stepping down as PM soon.

Let's make brit/pol/ great again

Ding ding ding round one

> fight

Cameron is fucked

The vote leave team are fuckwits.

They are complaining its Farage and not Boris. These fuckers don't understand that we all on the same team and petty squabbling makes the leave EU group look stupid.

There is one fucking goal. Leave the EU. how difficult can it be with weeks remaining to keep your shit together and support your own side.
Are these cunts so enamoured with the funding and power they have they want to keep this as an ongoing organisation for the next 20 years?

Or have they been infiltrated by fucking Jews? Micheal Gove is head of Vote leave and needs to sort this shit out.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/12/vote-leave-lambasts-itv-over-eu-debate-between-cameron-and-farage

Tell me about Boris. Why does he wear the mask?!

My fellow Britbongs will give you shit for saying this. But it's true as fuck.
Farage is about as weak sauce as you can get.

Boris needs the mask for shrapnel shielding from the big changes to the establishment that are in the post. Like a hammer blow to the quango's.

good luck britbongs

I wish Dad the best of luck.

Imagine selling the idea of the EU to an Australian today.

cool

I'm not keen on this desu. I fear that Farage will make it too much about immigration, which, while important, isbt the major issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YNcF3h3NgQ

giving away sovereignity is treason, and the breaking of the sovereigns oath of office, treasonous acts are void ab initio, advocating or voting to continue commiting treason is treason