I have a thing for military women.

>I'm sorry sir, I just really want him to fuck my ass
Jesus Snyder...

But she's in the air force

she should have blown Snyder for more screen time in BvS

She'll probably be a villain in Green Lantern Corps

Me too.

The good news for you is that they are sluts 99.8% of the time

You wouldn't be saying that if you were in the service.

This guy gets it

This was the most shocking moment in the movie. Not that it was particularly funny (it wasn't), but it kinda woke you up in the theater. Seeing a smidge of humanity, after two hours of boring and monotonous action was surprising.

How is this any different than non-military women?

>Snyder thought this attempt at quirky comedy would be a suitable follow up to Superman killing the last member of his species with his bear hands

Most females in the chair force look like this, especially officers.

source: me, a nasty girl whose home station is on an Air Guard base. Killer DFAC too. Army chicks are fugly 80% of the time.

You're full of shit.

Snyder threw you marvel redditors half a quip bone

god I hate Snyder's borderline b&w color palette so much.

>pic related
>fugly

>that gyno

It's kino.

this looks awful, kill yourself

lol her right eye is yuuge

Ok I hate the DCEU as much as the next guy but what else could he have done? He can't imprison him, he has no access to the phantom zone. Zod said he would never stop, it was a no way out scenario, he had no choice. Also he screams when it's over, he didn't take it lightly.

shouldn't you be editing Justice League, Zack?

>color looks awful
really makes you think

>not miring well developed male breast muscles

are you gay or something

You right. Navy is known crazy. Marines have that I'm better Latina attitude

pic related played an Air Force captain not army. Air Force chicks irl are all models by comparison.

Snyder has good taste

That's because she's an actress.

It takes a certain stupid to actually join the military, particularly women.

this is why Cavill will never make it big, people care too much about his receding hairline

>Superman and the military come up with plan beforehand in case some of the kryptonians survive
>Zod and Superman have their fight in Metropolis
>Superman lures Zod back to the sight of the world engine where a small part of the Earth has been terraformed
>Zod tries to use his powers but they don't work
>Superman explains that because this area was terraformed, the atmosphere is like Krypton and therefore, they are de-powered
>Explains that this is where they will build a prison for Zod
>Zod is then shot by General Swanwick shoots Zod, killing him
>Superman protests
>Swanwick explains that there was no other choice as, in actuality, the area around them was only temporarily like Krypton
>Superman flies off angry at the military

it looks tacky, cry more

Jenny is the superior MoS girl tbqh

If that fucking Tesla dick riding guy can get hair plugs cuz he's so vain, so can Soup-er man

it's a shit film that looks shit. deal with it.

gross

is that a muslim?

She's hiding them well under the uniform.

Damn.

noice i wonder if Zack banged

>>Zod is then shot by General Swanwick shoots Zod, killing him
*Zod is then shot by General Swanwick, killing him

Superman couldn't lure him away, Zod wants to kill the civilians, if Kal leaves Zod just starts murdering them. Superman tries to move the other kryptonians by force multiple times but it doesn't really work. Also if swanwick was in the Kryptonian terraformed area he wouldn't survive, toxic air, high gravity.

lol

Huh. That actually would've been a way better ending and set up the animosity between him and the US govt in BvS a lot more effectively.

if you don't like man of steel you are literally a subhuman

>>Superman lures Zod back to the sight of the world engine

>zod flies away to kill humans

>

czeckia

Then he shots him from a distance or something

>>Superman explains that because this area was terraformed, the atmosphere is like Krypton and therefore, they are de-powered
I don't think that's how it works, and I'm pretty sure Zod would still be far more powerful than if he were near kryptonite.

>Not choosing the superior Antje Traue
Delete yourself, sub human scum

Not the guy you responded to buy I think the complaint was more against how that was followed up by a completely light-hearted marvel quip. I agree, I think him killing Zod was the right and logical move based on what happened prior in the movie. Just make sure the ending of the movie has the same fucking tone as the rest of the thing

Yeah, but the military is surrounding them at this point

I just said he can't lure him. Zod would lure supes by killing civillians, who's resolve do think would hold out longer?

Guy you're replying to, I agree.

Tbqh I have never seen anybody even mention Cavill's hairline anywhere outside of Sup Forums

I wouldn't go around saying things like that in public if I were you.

Just have a part where Superman says something like "Alright, Zod, you can have Earth, but only when you're through with me"

More like a savage barbarian warcry to notify the war gods that another adversary has been slayed in their name

but it's not like they can do anything.

>I just think he's kinda hot

Shoot him?

Ok, but I mean that's sorta implyed by him opposing him isn't it?

Ok that's funny but does his face really look like someone who is happy or proud?

with what?

Dropped

I think she's kinda hot. And I like how she's apparently moved up in the world since MoS.

But for real, why did MoS just skip over Clark killing Zod?

>This is why the model-turned-hollywood-actor currently headlining a multi-billion dollar entertainment franchise will never make it big
wut

who is this Jewlet? 1010 I would cum inside

>Superman doesn't kill
>Batman doesn't kill
/lit/ here. Fuck you capeshit tards. Read a comic BOOK once in a while

wonder how many times she deep throatd and let him buss over her chest and lips to get the part

Guns

He means zod is powerless since the area is terraformed, but he can't lure him there though, refer to these:

why is her right eye bigger?

I've no problem with Clark killing Zod. It's just that the movie skips any focus on how killing the last member of your species would affect you, especially if you feel isolated from Earth to begin with. MoS had pacing issues all over the place, but it was pretty glaring here.

Why does Zack want to have the DCEU look washed out?

what's to stop him flying away? clark could still fly when he was in the eye of the world engine, zod could easily fly away after it had been destroyed

>/lit/

Well then you change it so that the fight between Supes and Zod doesn't begin in the terraformed area and they don't go there until the end of the fight

>the one quip in the movie and even Marvelcuck.s hate it

Why is he about to tackle a Henry Cavil cardboard cut-out?

superman movies would make megamillions whoever stars as superman, all of cavill's other movies have bombed

Seems a little contrived for the sake of a "happy" ending.

probably some difference in the eyelids make it look like that.

I agree the tone is choppy, while I feel Superman killing a villain because there is no way out is interesting maybe it should have been used in a later film. Man of steel should've of been a lightish establishment of a character who is an icon for the future, later films could have challenged that idea like with the no way out scenario.

did you watch BvS?

It still wouldn't be a happy ending

>All of his species is gone
>Because of him, half a city is destroyed
>Now has frosty relations with U.S. Military

It would just keep Superman's image intact by keeping his hands clean and causing less controversy

The end of man of steel should have had it aswell not he's sad then happy for the end, then sad for the next one.

Meh... But know doubt he'd do it again if he had too.

BvS advertised itself as a movie built around the Black Zero event but instead was built around an African SNAFU that was half-edited out of the movie.

>>All of his species is gone

He met one subsect of his species that were all onboard with destroying his adopted home, no negotiation, nothing.

Fuck them

Jason Samoa is so cool

>swn shoot you in the balls
;_;

was it rape?

>Hey man! Welocme to capeshit!

Superman kills Zod

why does this trigger the marvel redditors?

>bear hands

Is his show "The Red Road" any good?

Why didn't they just terraform Mars?

Thanks for pointing out the mistake user, I think I should go to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=cxLWLVwmjMU

Cute, but supermilf was the best underrated chick in MoS