What does Sup Forums think of Stranger Things?

What does Sup Forums think of Stranger Things?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/770425142065364992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>does Sup Forums think
No.

this guy is pretty great.

bretty gud. but i wanted to see the black kid kill all the scientists and say "i'm that one-in-a-million nigger". sort of like the ending of Django Unchained

I think the theme song litterally ripped out Big Trouble in Little China's OST

It was pretty good, but I feel like the Nancy/Steve relationship wasn't fleshed out properly. His turn from total douchebag to standup guy just looks like it's down to her having great pussy game. Every scene they had together didn't really show him having any sort of growth.

What did he do that made him a total douchebag? Everything he did seemed completely rational to me.

Yeah, Steve's turn to good guy felt kind of forced.

All the information we got on him, though told to us by other characters, portrayed him as a stereotypical pussyhound jock bully from every 80's movie ever. He even had the "look who just showed up" guy.

Finn Wolfhard stares in it, so it's 10/10

Dropped it after like 15 minutes into the pilot. Shit TV for bored housewives seeking escapism. Utterly disgusting.

Yo reddit whats good?

Just fucking stop
You are one of the many forms of pedo cancer ruining this board

fuck off to reddit yourself pedofag

Thought it was pretty great, memesters will tell you its only good because of muh nostalgia, but I didnt give a fuck, it stands on its own.

One bad thing about it is that it borrows liberally from other movies/series, sometimes very blatantly, which can be distracting.

Overall I enjoyed it quite a bit though.

I really loved it, best thing I've watched in a while. There's a lot of talk about "le nostalgia" in a Reddit sense but it really did give me a warm reminder of my childhood.

It wasn't like a exploitive "OMG LOOK AN ATARI LOL" type of nostalgia, more of an artful ode to 80''s white kid type of movies.

The child actors were great. They made me feel like a kid again.

nah

Finn made the whole thing worthwhile

This. I was expecting the 80s references to be in your face but honestly I even forgot the show was supposed to take place in the 80s midway through episode 2.

Sup Forums told me I didn't like it but they lied to me

>anorexic
>fucked up hair line

What the fuck is wrong with her? Does she have cancer of something?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
EVERY DAY THERES THE SAME FUCKING THREAD WITH THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION AND THE ANSWER IS SHIT
ITS SHIT
NOBODY WITH A BRAIN LIKES IT AND ONLY POSERS WHO BORN AFTER THE 80S SWALLOW THIS HACKERY CLUSTERFUCK OF OUTDATED CLICHES
CAN YOU NOW STOP?

DO YOU NETSHILLS REALLY THINK IF YOU CIRCLEJERK IN FRONT OF REAL HUMANS YOU ARE SOMEHOW CONVINCE THEM THROUGH PEER PRESSURE TO LIKE THIS SHITCAKE ? WELL GUESS WHAT IT FAILED YESTERDAY IT FAILED TODAY IT WILL FAIL TOMORROW AND AFTER TOO.
FUCK THIS SHOW FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK YOU.

she's just pissugly

>DO YOU NETSHILLS REALLY THINK IF YOU CIRCLEJERK IN FRONT OF REAL HUMANS YOU ARE SOMEHOW CONVINCE THEM THROUGH PEER PRESSURE TO LIKE THIS SHITCAKE ?
It worked with GoT and now everyone's doing it.

90% of the cast was pissugly
the mum of the lost boi was hot
would fuck

>Chief Hopper is the GOAT character, think Hank from BB-tier
>Like the Steve and Nancy relationship, want one of them to turn to the dark side next season
>Winona Ryder as the crazy mom turns annoying very quickly, she only has one expression on her face in all episodes
>Black kid is the whiniest complaining fucker ever to be portrayed in a series, kill him off next season pls

7.9/10

But reddit loves this show

what the fuck are you talking about, Winona Ryder aged like shit

Seems like all of you milenials have autism. Is the human race done?

It worked because that show is actually good, it brings lethacity to its world where not even stabilished main characters are safe from death.
Now this, this shit is a compilation of garbage we seen already with some of the most painfully predictible and artificial dialogues ever.

Pretty good. Just finished it last night.

Though the chief and wills mum was going to be a thing.

Dustin reminds me of myself. Peace keeper type.

sperging out like that, nice.

shit dude not all women gonna look like they're 20, she's hot for her age, very hot compared to most

It's downfall is that it's cheesy as fuck. It does have its moments though.

>same thread everyday
>dares to question it
>gee you must be retarded
Yeah smart people never notices when they are being advertised to.

He was never portrayed as a total douchebag; I don't understand this meme

the goonies vibe was really good

feels like it would have been better as just a long movie instead of a drawn out series.

and would have been better with less of mikes sister

People are intent on cuckmeming everything even though they cant grasp basic plot points.

Steve was always a nice guy, at worst he was just dragged along/influenced by his shitty friends to do bad things, which he pretty quickly realizes are shitty things to do. Its pretty common and if people dont recognize whats happening its a good indication that they are the shitty friend.

He already feels guilty about stuff, and after he thinks Nancy left him and he hits rock bottom he realizes whats going on with his friends shitting up his life just by being there and he cuts that shit off and starts to make things better immediately.

I'd marry her desu

>spends every day on Sup Forums
>has no life, no friends, nothing
>has to convince himself threads are super secret advertisements because he wants to convince himself he's so important in the world billion dollar media corporations will expend effort to try to convince him to watch a show by following him to Sup Forums

whats sad is that this sort of loser reaction is pretty common and has been for a long time. Netflix won't waste its time trying some secret black ops advertising on Sup Forums of all places. You're a loser with no friends. Not a trend setter whose opinion on a tv show will somehow transform it into a worldwide sensation.

See a therapist. Time to come to terms with reality. Maybe the thread is posted by the same person who is currently watching or recently watched this show and is in that obsessive compulsive phase where they are enamored with a tv show and want to talk about it....not secret netflix ad double agents here to trick you.

Better than capeshit.

I guess they were just going for an 80s synthy soundtrack that sounds like a lot of stuff from the era. Personally, it reminded me of Mass Effect.

>all these Amerifats saying she was 'anorexic'
Cracks me up

>he doesn't know viral marketing
oh how low the standards have fallen

>remind me of my childhood

Means you are like 30 something

Man you are old. You need to leave Sup Forums and have a life.

They dont remember back in the 80s before the obesity epidemic made everyone a fat piece of shit.

i want to cuddle with el

They deleted comfy /froggo general/ again.

there were a lot of ambient electronic/synth-y themes used for films in the 80s

he was a dick at first

I hope you are around her age...

Especially weird considering it had been up for like 10 hours

hopper is the literal fucking best
i like how he sort of walks the line of the dark side, like him selling out el, but he knows she'll be able to fend for herself and does regret it a bit and wants to still help her in the end
he always works alone and is a total badass

yeah black kid is the most annoying of the group but oh well

i think winona played her part well

yeah, it makes me wonder why they did that. It didn't break the rules, as far as I know.

Silent Hill and The Mist the show

they're finally 404'ing your threads, thank god, no more of that ugly fuck

the directors said they wanted the first season to be thought of as one long movie-type thing, with most plot points beginning and being resolved in it

i'm not. i mean in a brotherly/fatherly way. i want to take care of her and hug her and tell her everything is ok

Sup Forums's opinion on anything is shit.

reddit: the show

>he thinks this thread won't slowly turn into /froggo general/

Come on now

Should I watch Twin Peaks?

You are out of your mind. When was the last time you saw a real life 44 year old woman? Real life isn't hentai.

how so?

>liking shotas over lolis
wew

Yes. Even with the bad parts of S2 it blows Stranger Things out of the water

Forgot image.

is it scary? preferably less scary than stranger things, please, although ST wasn't all that bad most of the time. from what i can tell it's more suspense/mystery, not as much horror/thriller

stop it gay pedo
only normal pedos allowed here

Not at all. There are some vaguely disturbing shots of Bob in season 2 but that's it

I'm neither m8.

>What does Sup Forums think of Stranger Things?
Dream Catcher the live action tv.

sounds like you're just still in the closet 2bh

Best show I've seen all year. Better than most of this year's movies as well.

I don't understand the hate for Lucas, but maybe its because I used to be the annoyingly rational, jealous, no-fun allowed kid.

Really liked Dustin too, he was funny and I loved the little speech he gives to Mike when he fought Lucas.

Hopper was based, Winona's acting sucked and I also liked the older brothers, both the pretentious prick and the rebel gurl

This.

>Wyatt poster in ST threads

That is a tad strange, where did you come from buddy? Do you have by any chance Wyatt's deleted periscope?

I thought Winona's acting was pretty good, her character was just a bit unstable and over the top at times.

nah I was born in 89. It just reminded me of being a kid generally. I didn't live in the 80s just the afterglow.

she took down her instagram.

maybe she's recovering

I do not, sorry

anyone else want to do this?
:^)

NEW FINN KINO

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/770425142065364992

>kino
wrong

Breddy gud with a few shitty instances of convenient writing.

mostly El

It's a good show. Unfortunately, the stranger things threads on Sup Forums are full of the type of people who browse Sup Forums.

no, it's full of gay pedos for some reason
Sup Forums is usually straight pedos

Yeah, no. That's not a good thing. That just means they'll turn every thread related to either Stranger Things or the IT remake into Finn threads. A /froggo/ containment thread is a necessary evil.

El is amazing

these do seem especially strange

You are being deliberately obstinate if you think Finnposting is a phenomenon caused by gay pedos

>Puts spoopy skellington above Froggo
What a shitty list

Could this be a Froggposter in disguise? Keep fighting the good fight.

Thanks for pruning the Finn thread guys. No one here wanted an actual Stranger Things discussion anyway.

>the last thing Dustin said to Will before he disappeared was "I'm gonna kill you."

Really makes you think.