Sup Forums I need your opinions, so I pretty much have only one friend right now and I want commit suicide...

Sup Forums I need your opinions, so I pretty much have only one friend right now and I want commit suicide. Should I tell him, that I hate him so he will forget about me really quickly? Also is taking painkillers + cutting wrists a legit method (yea i know, nobody can tell me that from experience)

well Shit if you tell him/her you can get some help and he or she would probably be more friendly to you

Don't commit suicide, seek help from your friend. PS why are you depressed

Fren please don't ;-; you should talk to him or talk to someone.

Kill me

ummmm how about you stop being retarded and go get help! Don't waste the gift life!

gift of life*

I've given up
Nothing matters

I only hope to martyr or take as many bastards as I can with me

I want no one to despair when I'm gone, but more importantly I want no one to laugh

call a fucking hotline!

hey, i've been there. Ive been committed 3 times now to a mental hospital.
I had a friend like yours who i pushed away because i was in so much pain
when I went in though i found so many more people cared about me. you're special and things will get better. seek some help and i promise shit gets better

Sad and angry all I have left is my little girls and one of them hates me

Why? I don't need some bastard to pretend to care.

Painkillers are a terrible idea. You are pretty likely to end up crippled from painkiller overdose as opposed to dead.

>
i already seeked help, doesn't matter something is wrong with me, that can not be fixed also wtf. Social anxiety started it all

If you have nothing to lose, do some psychedelics.

Ok was a fucking dumb idea to start thread on Sup Forums but thanks guys for your interest, see ya in an afterlife or some shit like that

Genuinely surprised about this thread, there's nobody saying an hero. That being said, since I assume you aren't religious, I was depressed and suicidal like you but after I became religious I changed. Best of luck in the future.

I don't want sympathy. I want it to end.

I can't find any. I've tried

There is no god, certainly not one worthy to worship

literally anyone can pretend to be me xD, also

wont waste anymore money from my family

you should do something very special before you kill your self

I'm not pretending to be you fucking retard

Why

Like what

you maybe do something good like give all you have to charity or something bad like running naked in the city and jump in front of a bus

>give all I have to charity
Good one. That'll make a difference.

Even if I had money, it wouldn't do shit.

you are right I don't care about you but I'm sure the people you know do so don't fucking do it.

>I pretty much have only one friend right now and I want commit suicide. Should I tell him, that I hate him so he will forget about me really quickly?
If you only have one friend and you want to commit suicide it's safe to say you have no friends, so it doesn't really matter whether you tell him or not, since all you really have to do for this "friend" of yours to completely forget about your existence, and never contact you again, is to stop messaging him. So just think about it again, and stop lying to yourself, you don't have any friends.

> Also is taking painkillers + cutting wrists a legit method
Not at all. If you're serious about it, hanging is the quickest, inexpensive, and effective way for you to pass out and die without feeling too much discomfort. Also, if you're younger than 16, I advise you to actually seek professional help, but if you're just a faggot looking for attention, then maybe you should actually kill yourself instead of being a burden to other people for any longer, especially if you're a female. Chances are you're just crying for attention anyway, so it doesn't really matter what you actually decide to do.

If you're older than 17, then I'm pretty sure your life is over at this point if you're that young and is really considering to off yourself, better start looking for something strong enough to hold your body weight that you can tie to your neck, mate.

I think the stupid cunt did it already.

Good.

I was referring to the hotline bastard, not you

Debatable. If they cared they wouldn't want me to keep suffering

doesn't matter if they care or not as long as they get you help.

I've had help.
I usually have medication to sedate me, make me fuzzy

It's annoying, I was a mathematical prodigy with depression, and anger issues albeit

With medication I'm not me, I'm slower, less focused.

It's better than when I'm emotional, wishing for death though.

My medication is kicking back in.

200 mg zoloft 300 mg buproprion 15 mg buspirone x2 daily
Also a prescription for 20mg of latuda I don't take.

Thanks for your concern. But even with medication I don't see a point in life. I'm just less sad about it

You really sound like a female. You should definitely kill yourself, even if you're not one.

The only reason you're "sad" and "lonely" is because you're annoying as shit, and probably ugly/fat. I'm already angry at you, and I don't even know you.

why don't you wanna live?

Please stream your suicide

I'm not her, but let me answer that for you: she's lonely, and no attractive guy wants to date her.

It's really all that is, that's the only reason she wants to die.

There's no way in fucking hell someone this pedantic, who takes that many pills, and actually pays money for them, can be a male.

Jesus grow the fuck up. I know what depression is. I know how miserable it can be. But you are a person with options.

Get your meds fixed. stay in therapy ( not just meds ). And make something pleasurable out of your life.

this. how come you sucide fags can't even do the basics when it comes to killing yourself.??

how hard is it to live stream some shit

Girl, what's on your mind?

uhhhh kind of sexist but then again I am on Sup Forums,anyway yeah sounds fucking pathetic.

Give me your kik.

Pass your Facebook I'll tell what need you to do

give me your banking info and I will help you!

Fuck off.

OP, I want a one on one with you.

M8 sounds like you need some of my medication. I wasn't op. I couldn't op about this

>emotions implies feminity
Sounds like a "tough" guy that hasn't matured yet.

I'm male btw, not interested in dating just to date so try elsewhere

It's just life. Far too much for this

Maybe it's because people that kill themselves only talk about it before?
Think about it.

Again. I don't care about random people/bitches. I care about few people, and without medication, I sometimes plan to deal with other people that have wronged me

life is your reason for wanting to die? that makes no sense! explain it better!

I'm just looking for direction. Maybe an experiment to test "god" or spacetime. But I don't have money to get a phd and go into the field I really want

You're a fucking degenerate.

Thank god people like you commit suicide. It's really something beautiful how nature takes care of the weak and stops those defective genes from risking the well being of the species.

I'm glad people like you commit suicide, truthfully. Too bad some of you go out on rampages and actually decide to hurt healthy individuals, but hopefully you're one of the miserable ones who dies alone with a bullet to the head.

Go back to fucking Reddit or the Tumblr shit hole u came from!!!!
Op: when you finally decided to do it, plz post with time stamp.

Also I have family issues, thank god I do have one friend but I never see him.
I'm looking to be evicted any day

Ooooh edgy
Why haven't you killed yourself?

Don't listen to all these summer fags. It's your life do as you please

My meds work emotionally. They just throttle my intellectual side, and I don't always take them

Looking forward to your suicide, mate. Hope it happens soon.

And I'm glad we're all mortal

only normies commit suicide

Talk to me, faggot.
What is eating you?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT!

FUCKING HELL I hate u summer fags

You're a fucking retard, you need to slit your wrists, get pissed and go jump off a bridge

carbon monoxide poisoning is the easiest and most pain free way to go. Get a garden hose. Drive car to secluded area. Tape one end to your muffler. Funnel the other into a cracked window. Tape the window so no air leaks and hose is secure. Close/tape all vents in car. Leave car running and chill. Read a book. Jam out to your favorite music. Cry a bit cause youre a faggot. Smoke a blunt. Do a bunch of heroin(cause why not youre about to die). Then wait for the carbon monoxide to lull you into a dreamless neverending peace that is death.