Hey Sup Forums im not sure if this is the right place but I had a request. I'm looking for a specific Hentai...

Hey Sup Forums im not sure if this is the right place but I had a request. I'm looking for a specific Hentai. I know it sounds weird because i'm asking about hentai but the video might be rare and I wanted to see it again for nostalgia sake. A description might help.

In the Hentai the dude is inserting his kind of average size penis into a hentai girl. This may not be very distinctive at first but you'll soon notice that the girl he's having sex with is pregnant. It may seem kind of weird I know but please bare with me.

During the course of the sex, the man starts to reach climax, and announces he's going to cum soon. The hentai girl also says shes about to have an orgasm also. But suddenly..

Her stomach starts kicking all over the place. She comments on how the baby must be reacted to the fucking. Then we start getting internal shots of the baby opening his eyes and can feel the man's dick rubbing up against it's body. The baby starts to get off and exclaims that it's starting to feel funny down there. And decides that it's gender is going to be a girl. The baby presses her arms against the mom's wombs and stretches out her internal entrails and clutches the man's thrusting dick and jerks him off internally. The hentai woman being fucked has a sense this is going on. The internal shot shows the baby in pure bliss jerking off the man internally and can't wait to be born to feel a dick inside her, herself. The man says he can feel the babies tiny hands on his dick and proclaims that he can not hold his semen in any longer and ejaculates inside the hentai women which feels up her womb completely while the woman has a squirting orgasm and the baby's eyes roll in the back of her head as she almost drowns from the semen but realizes she gets her oxygen from the umbilical cord.

A couple months later the baby is born, but is already pregnant and wnats her baby to get pregnant also inside the womb.

If anyone can help me find this i'd really appreciate it. Asking for a friend.

What in the fuck......

This sounds like my cup of tea, go to /r/ though.

bump for interest :D

I think the most fucked up part, is I really do think there's a hentai like this out there somewhere in Japan. Like it sounds outrageous but plausible at the same time.

wtf did I just read?
O_O

OMFG THAT FILE NAME

Yea

Now I wanna see this, someone find this video!

there's no fucking way it doesnt exist somewhere

Japan is fucked up

call reverse Sup Forums
Sup Forums

...bump...

Bump for interest

Bump for great interest!

bump

I think ive seen pictures of this where this this guy has a humongus dick and it impales some girls wombs and hers babies womb and that babies bbabies womb and so on. OP i think your a sick loli enthusiast.

>the baby jerks it too

Sorry, OP here. That can't be the right hentai. The man in the hentai i'm thinking of had a pretty average size dick that the baby in the womb jerks off.

We might be getting closer though.

Bump cause interested

any more pics like this ?

bump

yes, but couldn't find them.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen any hentai videos involving toddlercon though

Any success? Been checking every 15 minutes or so.

what in christ?

I may know the author, his name is John K. Peta, he is the only one capable of crazy shit like this. I'm searching through his stuff now.

I feel like we are going to get busted by Chris Hanson.

Alright, do you recognize this art style? No luck yet on what you requested, just seeing if this might be the artist you are thinking of. Don't laugh at the picture, try really hard.

google training bra
>thank me later

i lowkey wanna see this lmao

what the actual fuck did i just read i mean im kinda interested now but wtf

My god that is some high quality bait right there....

What the actual fuck dude

>It may seem kind of weird I know but please bare with me.
>She comments on how the baby must be reacted to the fucking.
>And decides that it's gender is going to be a girl. The baby presses her arms against the mom's wombs and stretches out her internal entrails and clutches the man's thrusting dick and jerks him off internally.
>A couple months later the baby is born, but is already pregnant and wnats her baby to get pregnant also inside the womb.