BOSNIA WAR v2.0: Electric Bogaloo

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/serbia-pm-warns-trouble-weekend-bosnia-serb-rallies-39032753

WE SYRIA NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFnYHja6R0U
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcya5WoiOW0
newswatchreport.com/item/228551_donald-trump-it-was-a-great-mistake-to-bomb-the-serbs-who-were-our-allies-in-both-world-wars
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-radical-party-chief-seselj-urges-support-for-donald-trump-01-04-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tldr west sends in muslims disguised as "Serb opposition" in Serb territory to "protest"

get your ak and your kebab ready

DOGAĐA SE

They took away our guns in an amnesty, 10 years ago.... HHAHHAHA

WE FUCK'D
My granpa did bury some defensive grenades, though.

Can't wait. We've been at peace for far too long.

>defensive grenades
????????
The only way I can see the use of grenades is offensively. Its a goddamn grenade. What it doesn't hurt the person throwing them if they are in the blast wave? "Defensive" grenades what the fuck.

Inshallah, Bosnia. Try not to get killed.

BALKAN WAR 3 FOR REMOVAL OF MUSLIMS IN EUROPE WHEN

RECLAMATION OF CONSTANTINOPLE FUCKING WHEN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>"Defensive" grenades what the fuck.
welcome to the balkans...

>defensive grenades

I think he means land mines?

could be worse

youtube.com/watch?v=lFnYHja6R0U

It's time

If i had the possibility of having an ak, i would never let them took it away

GO SERBIA

exactly, throw land mines at your enemies!

>Fragmentation grenades can be divided into two main types, defensive and offensive, where the former are designed to be used from a position of cover, (e.g. in a slit trench or behind a suitable wall,) and have an effective radius greater than the distance it can be thrown, while the latter are for assaulting troops and have a smaller effective fragmentation radius.

ma, ništa je
protestiraju svaki dan u podgorici za deset godine
i još ima ista vlada
sad su balkani dosadni

Its called suicide bombing my white friend

Based Kekec

Also nothing will happen, the first ones to go if war happens in the balkans (descends into chaos) would be the politicians.
People are so fucking jaded here and the only national tensions come from politicians.

His grandfather buried some land mines? Where? In the yard? Is the postman dead?

Grenades can be used defensively especially behind cover. It's good for close ranges, and since the user is behind cover, usually the fragmentation radius is large. These types of grenades include the F1 and the Mills Bomb.

They took away your guns.

The fucking mosque just got rebuilt and now it will last maybe 2 years. Millions went into rebuilding it, one old man had to die 15 years ago, many other got rocked, arrested and now it hast to go down again.

Nothing will happen because Im supposed to start working in the next 5 days and finally got a real gf last month.

Jesus, what do they teach you in school? Math?

well done user I wish you all the best you normie fucking traitor

>defensive

its just some faggotry obama is trying to attack russian interest indirectly in the hopes that they back off and stop bombing america troops in syria who are not even suppose to be there

since america doesnt have official involvement in syria with troops on the ground

because that requires obama to address congress and get their support and issue a declaration of war to syria

I didnt betray anyone. I never promised anyone anything here, ever.
I cant afford to reee until im 30 and finally decide to commit a massacre and kill myself with it.
It all started when i lost interest in video games.
Nothing was fun anymore because i knew that i cant sit in my room forever and end up 30 living off my mommies pension and gambling coins in the betting shop telling stories to youngsters about how badass i was and how 2010 and 11 were the best years ever.
It hurts to know that, but its devastating to admit it.

You know that your happiness won't stop eventual happening.

You can only hope or pray.

If you were smart you would not give away your gun like my father did , we have stashed away few crates of grenades and more than 10 crates of different ammo and of course uniforms. Those cucks from SDS called me to go to the protests but fuck them they are pro bosnian i just hope nothing happens there, we dont need this when we have real enemy at our doorsteps, those fitly muslims.

Just started dating a Serb. What should i expect?

Expect her to be a kebab hating alcoholic that smokes a box a day

If she is a typical Serb bydlo she will be spirited, affectionate, argumentative, and waste a lot of your money.

Srbija do Tokija

If you are actually nice and not some asshole you can only expect good things

Doesnt smoke or drink really. Loves to spend cash though. $2500 purse.

buttsecks

so you're a neet faggot who never made anything of himself?

yeah you should probably just off yourself now.

>za deset godine
Dijaspora everyone

O Alija Aljo
MUSLIMANSKI izrode
prevešće te Tuđman žednog preko vode

So she is THAT type of serbian. Beware she is easy to impress and might cuck you with some guy driving a nice car

top fucking kek

Fuck off bosnian/serb/croat. Leave Germany now!

So guys what do you think should i go and check my AK since its not in my home but instead in my countryside house and last time i checked it was 7 months ago?

InB4 Turk shit-post

Damn... Never mind

She wouldnt date me either until she found out i was half slav. My dad from poland.

Kek. This song will finally be relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

Zagreb nam je daleko,
Sarajevo još dalje,
Pa vam srbin pozdrav
Po granati šalje 2x

Ref: Srpsku granatu Božja ruka vodi
Tamo gdje je pošaljemo
Ona i pogodi

Zenicu ne vidimo,
Tuzla u daljini,
Al granata pogadja
Srbine ne brini 2x

Ref. 2x

Ja već žalim dušmane,
Teško li je njima,
Jer srpska granata
Ko da oči ima 2x

KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS!

t. mountain Serb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>that arm to her right
>all those tattoos

Must have been LEGO if real

EVERY 50 YEARS:^DDDDDDDDD

Zmago why are you buthurt so much?

Nisam dijsapora. Englez sam. Kako se kaže? 'za deset godine' je glupost zato što je direktno prevodio od 'for ten years' kako mi recimo na Engleskom. Kao i vi recite 'on English'.

You have to go back.

Fuck off midget brown subhuman.

I'm actually English. Please remove yourself from my native land.

You may kindly stop cleaning the toilets please.

AYO NIGGA
*raps song*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*gets shot*
WAIT, YOU BE SAYIN
*gets arrested*
WE WUZ SERBS AND SHIEET?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME

Oh look, another war in the shitty part of Europe..

don't worry famalams we got you

probably, i mean we are even sending arms to ukraine
erdowie should send you weapons as well right?
something about muslim brotherhood or some shit like that

nauci prvo sprskocrnogorskohrvatskobosnjacki

You aren't talking to a white guy. That post may as soon have been written in Chinese characters.

M70

I am also English you insufferable fucktard. You're the one in a foreign country you hypocritical English teacher fuckwad. Arseholes like you are so dense you could never even learn to speak a foreign language poorly and so assume everyone else who does so is themselves foreign. Kill yourself you stupid cunt.

we need to make constantinopol the orthodox Rome

Those are the good ones. And by good I mean nasty.

god damn it I just want to live in a happy peaceful world where every country leaves every other country the hell alone

i cant wait to meet you on the battlefield

When the UNcucks stop letting jews use their tax money to fund islamists in Europe.

When you pay debnts

>butthurt Mujo diaspora detected
jebi swoju majku

kažem samo 'jezik'. ne razumjem crnogorci.

Cronogorci is plural for the people of Montenegro.
Monte - gora - mountain
Negro - crno - negro

Or just call them Srbogorci.

I know, I can't understand them even though they told me they were speaking serbian.

Ahh, i misunderstood your post.
They just have different accents.
Try speaking to someone from the south, now those fuckers speak fast.

You make a wire trap with it, god damn it, you assholes are retarded.
>muh guns

No, theres two kinds of grenades defensive and offensive.

Offensive grenade have almost no shrapnel so that soldiers can throw them into rooms and not worry about a shrapnel shower coming through the walls.

Defensive grenades have a shit ton of shrapnel and can only be safely used when you have solid cover to hide behind.

Lurk on /k/ and you might learn a thing or two.

Man o man, DoDICK started paying people on pol to talk shit now too

I mean, man, we can complain how Dragan is a crook, the musies can complain about Bakir all they want too, but sweet Jesus, Dodik is the greatest criminal to have walked the public insitutions of this "country".. but hey, lucky him that you are the dumber part of the country

Da je onog Ashdowna, skinuo bi onaj isprdak od Dodika davnih dana, on ovaj austrijski kekec nema muda

Speaking of negro, anyone ever figured to offer Negro bombone to some uglješa?

>Serbs start steamrolling Bosniaks again
>Fighting spreads to Muzzies and the few Uncucked in Western Europe
>Muzzies in the ME and Africa get riled up and start fighting
>Back in Western Europe many Civil Wars are raging

>MFW Serbia starts a world war for the second time
>MFW if Trump is elected we might have a chance of joining the Serbs, and even bigger chance if he does it under the guise of quashing Radical Islamic Terrorism and Radical Arab Terrorists (or R.A.T.s, for short) once and for all

FUCKING DO IT, MY WAR BONER IS APPROACHING FULL DIAMONDS

Yeah sure.
Why don't you just start bombing us preemptively?

fite me you slavified turkic cuck
you are a stain on turkic history, it would be a mercy to remove you

theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcya5WoiOW0

so glad i left the balkans
they are probably the only group willing to actually start a race war, aside from basment ppl, while the rich smile and sell their guns

But you're not turkic, you're disgusting arabs. Turkics are not dark and short like you.

>I'm so glad I wen't to a place that will invite the islamic invaders in instead of fighting them.

well its a good thing that i am not short and dark then

What do Serbs think of Hillary CLINTON? Do they like her?

Lol, your country has been a joke for the last 300 years.

Face it, you can't fight Europeans and the only thing your country is (historically) good at is keeping the shit hole called the Middel East in order.

Trump has said HIMSELF that bombing the Serbs was the wrong move
>Donald Trump with Larry King on the occasion of the anniversary of the bombing of Serbia criticized Bill Clinton and criminal attack on Serbs, the ally of America in both wars.
>The Clintons have made a mess in the Balkans and Kosovo. Look what we did to Serbia in an aerial bombardment from a safe height. Those same Serbs rescued American pilots in World War II.
>It is a mistake that we bombed a nation that has been our ally in two world wars. Clintons believe that was a success, and I find it shameful.
I extend an apology to all the Serbs for the error of American policy, primarily Clinton’s. We need allies in fight against Islamic terrorism who have combat experience fighting this evil - and that in Europe are the Russians and the Serbs.
>If I become the head of America the foreign policy will change the course that has until now often been wrong. "

>We need allies in fight against Islamic terrorism who have combat experience fighting this evil - and that in Europe are the Russians and the Serbs.

>If I become the head of America the foreign policy will change the course that has until now often been wrong

newswatchreport.com/item/228551_donald-trump-it-was-a-great-mistake-to-bomb-the-serbs-who-were-our-allies-in-both-world-wars

Also, Vojislav Seselj supports Trump
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-radical-party-chief-seselj-urges-support-for-donald-trump-01-04-2016

> i am not short and dark then

You're not fooling anyone roach.

>Can't fight europeans

Ovo je striktno unutarsrpski konflikt. Ne razumijem zašto ste zapeli za hrvate i muslimane kad se srbi u ovom slučaju međusobno svađaju u centru Banja Luke.

Da.

But fuck it. Let them. It will be fun to watch them fail again..and again. And again. Balkans will always be Balkans... They don't want to develop. They like being poor and stupid and they're "population controlling" themselves.

Imagine how much they will regret this when their greatest allies introduce feminism and lower their reproduction rates. Kekekekek.

Sounds high maintenance bro.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

Albanian here what does this mean for Albanians?

Is there really something going on?

We are ready tho we will fuck up serbs if they try to take our Kosova and if not we have America in our toolbox

Nothing will happen. No one on Serb side in Bosnia is pro-Bosnian.
Even if Dodik is gone it would be political suicide to start a policy of rapprochement with Sarajevo, because 90% of Serbs in Bosnia don't support it.