Can we get a rekt thread Sup Forumsoys

Can we get a rekt thread Sup Forumsoys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

TL;DR what does astounding mean

i think he meant outstanding

astounding
adjective
surprisingly impressive or notable.

maybe he meant astonishing and outstanding combined.

Does it have an emoji

it would be great

still wondering why he used that word

He should write the message entirely of emojis, convey the same message, just different flavors of cancers

isn't that just the same as outstanding ,why is the two almost similar word whit a similar meaning??

astounding!!!

now i'll never be able to sleep tonight

Here's the thing. You said a "queef is a fart." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is an Alabama redneck who studies farts, I am telling you, specifically, in Alabama, no one calls queefs farts. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "fart family" you're referring to the gastronomic grouping of flatulence, which includes things from shit bubbles to tear-assers to Alabama mweep-mwoppers. So your reasoning for calling a queef a fart is because random people "call the ass ones farts?" Let's get diarrhea and bloodfarts in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a Newfoundlander or a gassy person? It's not one or the other, that's not how gastronomy works. They're both. A queef is a queef and a member of the fart family. But that's not what you said. You said a queef is a fart, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the fart family farts, which means you'd call piss, the runs, and other waste removal processes farts, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're gassy, you know?

i hope he got to fuck at least once , he seem christian

He's thinking about that $8 he wasted on condoms.

Also, checked

doesn't seem like it from the look on his face
that look of regret
i would tap that thou perfect positionning
people watching will make it even better

Hahaha. I just picture that this kid is a virgin and he was so sure that tonight was the night and then BAM. The look on his face just says "awww, im never gonna get laid". TOPEST OF KEK

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

The broken cock is worth it as long as I was still allowed to fuck her

you should write that in emoji

why does he have two balls?

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

You say'n you have one..

Dude i would be okay if that happened to my dick as long as I got to fuck abella anderson

sorry wrong hole

Again if I could fuck abella anderson 5 times any hole I want and nut inside. I would be okay with this too

why don't we get you a new hole

this teen girl jumps off bridge. rekt as fucked!
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

I WANT to laff but god damn GOD DAMN!

Id let abella anderson do that to me

How bout dis?

dangit, I've had to start a new "impalement" subfolder within my rekt folder, been so many this weekend

Or what bout dis? Condition: you have to eat her ass while she's doing it.

bost em faggot

what the fuck mental imbalance leads anyone to do this? I hate seeing penors get treated this way

You act like I wouldn't be eating her ass the second she was infront of me

What if you had to do this for her? Prove it

more

How the fuck does that even fucking happen

is that actually the 103rd? i've seen this before but it's doesn't look like an F-18.

He was standing too close and in front of a plane during a cat shot.

damn.. that's fucking crazy

That is a F18

CORAL!!!

Kek

sauce?

sexy boy, nice titties

Who could possibly think that's a good idea?

Thank God he was wearing a helmet.

FUCK THIS SHIT
SOOOOOOO FUCKING OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!

Nah, looks like a stomach bleed

kek

Fuck this shit, time to blast off and go home

This really made me cringe.