Call me LCD Mental Illness System

Call me LCD Mental Illness System

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history
youtube.com/watch?v=hgO1LUijb0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you think that being trans is a mental illness isn't that immoral to make fun of them on your part?

Why males think thats how woman dress?
I throug trans werent intolerant sexists...

leave you reddit cunt

SJW soundsystem

Jesus Christ, you guys all this butthurt over this? Fucking hell.

im a tranny and holy heck she's such a hon

Triggered?

is that linus tech tips

>he doesn't pick on spackers
fukin pussy

10.0 by pitchfork

>being this butthurt over other people's personal identities

>Giving any semblance of a shit
Thought you guys were supposed to be patrician

No.

why are white people so full of this faggotry
is it the water yall drink, what the fuck going on?
you fucks are proud of being degenerate shits who like getting your poo poo pushed inwards?
what the fuck

you do not matter
nothing you said matters

You say this as if many Middle Eastern countries don't have a completely different class of person legally enshrined for this sort of thing

>lalalallalalala can't hear you
like it or not those goatfuckers still are manlier than this stupidity

I was born white and identify as black. If you get upset at me it's because you're a bigot.

>killing gays and transgender people for nothing more than existing is manly

Underrated.

white people are fucking nuts bruh.
like why would u give up your dick for a vagina. shit be brazy yall

>>killing gays and transgender people for nothing more than existing is manly
not a contradiction

she look like she cop her whole style froma national geographic magazine
is that a good or bad thing?

white people need to rethink their whole deal man

why would you give a fuck about this unless it were james

great marketting scheme, really CURRENT YEAR

>wears hoop earrings
>lipstick
guys im a girl now hehe!
this nigga ain't fooling anyone. why white ppl think we dumb yall?

No, but it's an extremely fucked way of thinking and you're probably an asshole.

Nobody's upset at you though? It's like, fucking do whatever you want as long as it ain't hurting others man.

>you're probably an asshole
i def am, not a faggy cumgobbler degenerate tho

>It's like, fucking do whatever you want as long as it ain't hurting others man.
this is terrible logic and you know it.

>Thinking gender is something you choose rather than a fact of life
>not fucked up

>Black people don't get upset at people who try to claim anything of theirs

LOL

>it's another white people lost their fucking shit episode
DEPORT THEM TO EUROPE

yes thats right

trannies have a very traditional view of how a woman should be and act
it's always long hair, makeup, skirts n shit with them

No, it's perfectly fine logic. One should've the right to do whatever they want provided they don't take away the rights of others in the process. It's not up to me to be part of another stranger's decision on their opinions.
>LOL
Rachel Dolezal was literally NAACP president.

>It's not up to me to be part of another stranger's decision on their opinions.
my opinion is that you have a mental illness

>NAACP represent all black people

If you think race is a social construct rather than a genetic reality you're retarded

Actually, it's not.

The DSM V defines gender dysphoria as a mental disorder, yes.

says who?

We use 'autism' as an insult, don't you think we all should be shot on your part?

Literally everyone with even an ounce of sense.

>Thinking gender is something you choose rather than a fact of life
If there's one thing that makes me want to spit on both sides of this shit it's this retarded semantical bullshit that has nothing to do with how we should treat the mental disorder that is gender dysphoria. You fucking people think semantics is science and it blows my mind. Gender is just a word WHO CARES HOW YOU DEFINE IT JUST AGREE ON A DEFINITION AND THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE ACTUAL ISSUE

>needless violence is manly
Sounds kinda misandrist.

This one is my favorite.

>Anecdotal evidence

The only reason there's a debate on these semantics is because progressives are trying to change the definition of gender as a mental gymnast tactic to normalize trannies.

Besides, it's not like there's no debate about how to treat the issue at the same time.

damn i'm not alt right by any means but this thread feels like some twitter shit.

Language is not static, you absolute fucking mong. That is basic shit.

Cool. That's your opinion, not fact.
>NAACP represent all black people
Never said this. I gave an example of a widely accepted biologically "white" person that openly identifies as "black" that holds a position in an organization with many African Americans. That one example is enough for your generalized argument to not work.
>If you think race is a social construct rather than a genetic reality you're retarded
It's not. There's literally science that backs why there's no concept of race usage in biological and genetic research for the past number of years which is based in stuff like what determines racial classification and how it is classified separately. Depending on what's being tested, more specific things are required than just race.

You forgot your kek

it just feels different that's all i'm saying.

Wow Sup Forums, this man is pretty handsome! Why is he dressed up strangely here though?

That's because Sup Forums's on here, so you're seeing some weird kind of reaching on some of these arguments.

Yeah, no shit. One side wants the word to be different, and the other side doesn't want the word to be different. Big fucking deal. There is obviously some debate on how to treat the issue, but in certain circles it's been largely overshadowed by people that use the semantics debate as like a weird proxy war for the treatment debate. It's really just the dumbest way I could imagine that we, as a society, can approach this issue.

It means she looks manly or does not pass as a woman, and the poster is wrong

>she

i wanna stick my peen in some bp/b(f)p so badly it's actually ruining my life

Well they're 43 years old, so not much they can really do about it.

And this is total skewed tripe. It's the one piece of ammunition transgender activists have and yet it would totally fall flat if any of them were to go to the 'eastern' countries in question. "third gender" stuff is usually related to monastics in some sense (the ambiguity and overall "emptiness" of identity once transcended) and isn't in any way shape or form the same phenomena as transgenderism in western countries. They try to paint it as "le eastern countries don't think it's a big deal and western countries are just too caught up in their sensibilities" but nah

Some guy comes out as a tranny:
Old Sup Forums
>A couple hundred posts of lighthearted banter and laughs, no ideologies or agendas, just fun
nu-Sup Forums
>Furious autists on both sides of a meaningless, manufactured political spectrum screeching well worn Twitter talking points at each other

Politics a shit

Samoans have similar stuff as well, and it's not some transcended stuff either. I am sure more can be found with a little bit of research, but I don't think you are interested in that.

>pretending to be an oldfag

The election is what really did us in. Nothing can be fun anymore, not since reddit joined the party.

>I am sure there's more evidence, but you wouldn't be interested

Oldest trick in the book. But even if that is the case, it's not as if an indigenous islander culture and modern western democracy are apples to apples. On top of that, it's not either side is truer than the others. Indigenous cultures have all sorts of belief systems.

>On top of that, it's not either side is truer than the others.
Yup. I don't think anyone's trying to disregard biological factual aspects of someone, just personal ones.

>Oldest trick in the book.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

Do give me thanks for spoonfeeding you. Your inability to google this for a couple seconds when it pertains to the topic only proves me right.

>Oldest trick in the book
youtube.com/watch?v=hgO1LUijb0k

no if i get upset it's because i'm nosy and have nothing better to do than worry about shit that will never effect me

yeah. this sucks, nowhere is fun anymore. brb drinking shitty beer to forget everything

>wikipedia
>credible

Disprove each and every instance mentioned on that page, with all the citations disproven with more citations.

>for free
pay me and i will write an essay for you also